Omr Subcages !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 09:48 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: Omr Subcages !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
tired
go to sleep then

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
whuts up man...
nuffin much. just chillin at home alone. peace and quiet.

wouldn't mind having a lady friend over though
Old 12-29-2008, 09:48 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 12-29-2008, 09:49 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Trachito
Are you still "taking it easy" ?
Old 12-29-2008, 09:51 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Are you still "taking it easy" ?
pretty much
Old 12-29-2008, 09:52 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

I usually call her the **** but you don't like that word so I thought I'd improvise
i refer to most females as "bitch."

I'm putting cocoa butter on my scar now. its really red tonight.
try vitamin E gel, works great on scars.

what makes u think i dont know how to work on ****? i work on cars and bikes. i don't do engine rebuilds but thats about it. i weld and manufacture **** too.

i just didn't care for sports. i liked skateboarding and xgames type **** cuz i always believed in being ur own competition, not a bunch of **** talking homos that slap each others' asses when u score. thats ur thing, i guess though.
im pretty sure i recall you saying, you didnt know **** about working on bikes/cars, i could be wrong, but i doubt it.

i did both and excelled at both. its funny because most kids either did one or the other and talked **** about which ever they didnt do, because they sucked at it or got made fun of. thats ur thing, i guess though.

whuts up man...
fur dat ****!
Old 12-29-2008, 09:52 PM

pretty much
I miss new *****
Old 12-29-2008, 09:53 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

pretty much
me too. lol.

my 'buddy' in florida wanted to meet up as soon as I got into town yesterday, haha. good to know i still have an option but i don't want him. i'm sure i'll give in soon though.
Old 12-29-2008, 09:53 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

nuffin much. just chillin at home alone. peace and quiet.

sweet...

<---- bout to take the sled out to the bar for a few and meet up with a
couple people to hit the trails..
Old 12-29-2008, 09:54 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Alpha Chino

fur dat ****!
Old 12-29-2008, 09:54 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

try vitamin E gel, works great on scars.
I asked my doctor about that and she said using straight vitamin E gel is actually bad for scars. She says the vitamin E needs to be mixed with cocoa butter or some other **** for it to be useful. the cocoa butter I use has vitamin E in it.
Old 12-29-2008, 09:57 PM

im pretty sure i recall you saying, you didnt know **** about working on bikes/cars, i could be wrong, but i doubt it.

i did both and excelled at both. its funny because most kids either did one or the other and talked **** about which ever they didnt do, because they sucked at it or got made fun of. thats ur thing, i guess though.
no, i work on bikes and cars. i even do work for all the squids who don't know **** and charge them. thats how i get extra spending money. should have a gixxer rebuild job coming in soon.

i only got into skateboarding. never talked **** about any other sport. just wasn't into them.

u excelled at both yet ur not getting paid to do either.... or anything for that matter.

I miss new *****
i could get some new if i wanted to. kinda got one that i want in mind though.
me too. lol.

my 'buddy' in florida wanted to meet up as soon as I got into town yesterday, haha. good to know i still have an option but i don't want him. i'm sure i'll give in soon though.
Old 12-29-2008, 09:58 PM

sweet...

<---- bout to take the sled out to the bar for a few and meet up with a
couple people to hit the trails..
is this the kind of sled that u just lay on??
Old 12-29-2008, 09:59 PM

me too. lol.

you have a ******* vagina, you always have "an option."

I asked my doctor about that and she said using straight vitamin E gel is actually bad for scars. She says the vitamin E needs to be mixed with cocoa butter or some other **** for it to be useful. the cocoa butter I use has vitamin E in it.
worked fine for me.
Old 12-29-2008, 10:01 PM

+1 its annoying when girls say that kinda ****

Last edited by Trachito; 12-29-2008 at 10:05 PM.
Old 12-29-2008, 10:02 PM
StuntUSA MOD

worked fine for me.
eh, but sometimes we don't want the option in front of us

thats what i hear people say... but eh, since she told me that I'll stick with the cocoa butter. i see a different doctor on Monday though, I'll ask him what he thinks.
Old 12-29-2008, 10:03 PM
Administrators

is this the kind of sled that u just lay on??
uno mo mento.....
Old 12-29-2008, 10:03 PM
StuntUSA MOD

+1 it frustrates me when girls say that kinda ****
eh, like I said earlier, sometimes I don't like the options I have at that point & time
Old 12-29-2008, 10:04 PM

no, i work on bikes and cars. i even do work for all the squids who don't know **** and charge them. thats how i get extra spending money. should have a gixxer rebuild job coming in soon.

i only got into skateboarding. never talked **** about any other sport. just wasn't into them.

u excelled at both yet ur not getting paid to do either.... or anything for that matter.

yeah, i got into drugs and alcohol in high school couldnt make grades to play baseball or football and quit riding MX to give stunting a shot.

im currently doing residential plumbing and electrical work. BTW

i could get some new if i wanted to. kinda got one that i want in mind though.

Old 12-29-2008, 10:07 PM
Administrators

This is my sled... I guess you could lay down on it...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1143915472minus_00.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	218671  
Old 12-29-2008, 10:11 PM

"yeah, i got into drugs and alcohol in high school couldnt make grades to play baseball or football and quit riding MX to give stunting a shot.

im currently doing residential plumbing and electrical work. BTW
"

u should have waited to go pro to start alcohol and drugs. at least u'd know what its like to temporarily be rich.

bout time u got a job.

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!