Omr Subcages !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2008, 08:42 AM

gsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura aboutgsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Omr Subcages !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by old duffer
What's your girls number I'll give her a call for ya!

Originally Posted by old man roger
i covered my girl in warming oil last night
AND YOU WONDER WHY I HAVE A SECRET CRUSH ON YOU

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

maybe that was not that persons experience , maybe every cabby he has ever seen was a lifer
still. a lot of other people who saw the books knew. some even tipped me very well because i wasn't trying to be a "lifer", lol. i'm very grateful to those people and others like them.
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito
oh, man lucky u. i got NONE!!! dont even have anyone to give me any.

that sounds more reasonable.

no, i know what ur saying. i also try to think of alternate reasons why someone would say stupid **** but i really just couldn't think of any other. i'mnot one of those punk asses who pulls the race card over every little thing. i hate pussies like that
you my friend are racist against racist
Old 12-25-2008, 08:43 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by gsxrchick1000
AND YOU WONDER WHY I HAVE A SECRET CRUSH ON YOU
she just melts when the bottle comes out of the drawer
Old 12-25-2008, 08:44 AM
also known as OMR

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 12-25-2008, 08:44 AM

gsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura aboutgsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura about

she just melts when the bottle comes out of the drawer
I have no doubt
Old 12-25-2008, 08:45 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

i covered my girl in warming oil last night
ha ha, omer has a freaky side to him

....ew, mental picture

I just remember him from a louis theroux bbc show where him and a bunch of others were having their white meetings. They were all having a great time and good friends until mr theroux said he may be jewish then it kind of went sour pretty fast. Anyway that soldier stuff is fucked up, I'd fight
yup. i'd knock his *** out. they'll even havekids out there holding up signs that say "Semper ****" at marines' funerals.
Old 12-25-2008, 08:45 AM
also known as OMR

I have no doubt
some people don't realize that a good rubdown can be the best foreplay ever and when i say rub down i mean full full full body
Old 12-25-2008, 08:47 AM
also known as OMR

ha ha, omer has a freaky side to him

....ew, mental picture

yup. i'd knock his *** out. they'll even havekids out there holding up signs that say "Semper ****" at marines' funerals.
his church consist of his family and the kids are brainwshed , it's a ******* shame

you my friend are racist against racist
man, that totally reminds me of a high school story. this chic i knew liked a friend of mine, but he didnt like her cuz she had prejudicial views. she started to pout tom'bout, "well, he's contradicting himself cuz he's being prejudiced against prejudiced people!!"
also known as OMR

and stop trying to picture me naked you *** ...lol
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

What's your girls number I'll give her a call for ya!

Don't have one

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

some people don't realize that a good rubdown can be the best foreplay ever and when i say rub down i mean full full full body
Kev did that I first night....LOVED IT
Old 12-25-2008, 08:48 AM

OK...I'm crawling back into bed. Catch ya later.
Old 12-25-2008, 08:49 AM

i used to mess with one chic who would seduce ME by making ME rub HER down. she had a bad *** body, but still, damn!!
Old 12-25-2008, 08:51 AM

and stop trying to picture me naked you *** ...lol
okay, mr phelps
Don't have one
i know a chic on here that likes u just cuz ur aussie.

OK...I'm crawling back into bed. Catch ya later.
getting some more ***, eh? lucky
Old 12-25-2008, 08:51 AM

how long do u get before u can't edit a post anymore?
Old 12-25-2008, 08:52 AM
also known as OMR

man, that totally reminds me of a high school story. this chic i knew liked a friend of mine, but he didnt like her cuz she had prejudicial views. she started to pout tom'bout, "well, he's contradicting himself cuz he's being prejudiced against prejudiced people!!"
i realize that technically the word "prejudicial" is the correct word but it is usually used to describe judgment of evidence ..lol

because she had pedjudice views would be more commonly used
Old 12-25-2008, 08:54 AM

i realize that technically the word "prejudicial" is the correct word but it is usually used to describe judgment of evidence ..lol

because she had pedjudice views would be more commonly used
i see. thanks for the law and order lesson, omer
Old 12-25-2008, 08:54 AM
also known as OMR

how long do u get before u can't edit a post anymore?
i think 5 minutes , what you trying to hide ...lol

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!