Hola!

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 12:34 AM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts
Re: Hola!

Originally Posted by Juca
hello

JUCA................I saw a pic of you...you don't look that young
Old 12-04-2008, 07:43 AM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

holy snap...dudes burd is mucked.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:28 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13
here in croatia i look young here guys with my age look much older...
Old 12-04-2008, 08:40 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DURTY
i did my research on that and for the most part wat i read is that u will have u first and severe outbreak after 2-3 weeks of exposure

Most people infected with HSV-2 are not aware of their infection. However, if signs and symptoms occur during the first outbreak, they can be quite pronounced. The first outbreak usually occurs within two weeks after the virus is transmitted, and the sores typically heal within two to four weeks. Other signs and symptoms during the primary episode may include a second crop of sores, and flu-like symptoms, including fever and swollen glands. However, most individuals with HSV-2 infection never have sores, or they have very mild signs that they do not even notice or that they mistake for insect bites or another skin condition.
Most individuals have no or only minimal signs or symptoms from HSV-1 or HSV-2 infection. The blisters break, leaving tender ulcers (sores) that may take two to four weeks to heal the first time they occur. Typically, another outbreak can appear weeks or months after the first, but it almost always is less severe and shorter than the first outbreak.

Transmission can occur from an infected partner who does not have a visible sore and may not know that he or she is infected.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:41 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Genital warts (or Condyloma, Condylomata acuminata, or venereal warts) is a highly contagious sexually transmitted infection caused by some sub-types of human papillomavirus (HPV). It is spread through direct skin-to-skin contact during oral, genital, or **** sex with an infected partner. Genital warts are the most easily recognized sign of genital HPV infection. They can be caused by strains 6, 11, 30, 42, 43, 44, 45, 51, 52 and 54 of genital HPV; types 6 and 11 are responsible for 90% of genital warts cases.[1] Most people who acquire those strains never develop warts or any other symptoms. HPV also causes many cases of cervical cancer; types 16 and 18 account for 70% of cases.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:42 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13
Where's this pic of Juca? I wanna see
Old 12-04-2008, 08:43 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Where's this pic of Juca? I wanna see
in other thread omr old thread why you wanna see it?
Old 12-04-2008, 08:52 PM
NealFoReal

just curious. when did you post it
Old 12-04-2008, 08:54 PM

here,if you cant find it ont his page,then check page 49 or 51
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214...ml#post3657389
Old 12-04-2008, 08:56 PM
NealFoReal

here,if you cant find it ont his page,then check page 49 or 51
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214...ml#post3657389
you have 20 posts per page or 40? Do you know what post # it is?
Old 12-04-2008, 08:57 PM

you have 20 posts per page or 40? Do you know what post # it is?
post no #9350
Old 12-04-2008, 09:02 PM
NealFoReal

post no #9350
why did you post it on there though? Im reading the comments after you posted and they're kinda funny
Old 12-04-2008, 09:03 PM
NealFoReal

ight im out. ill be back. aids to you all since this thread is infected already. durty you got warts and herpes on your ******** and you just dont know it yet.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:03 PM

why did you post it on there though? Im reading the comments after you posted and they're kinda funny
becouse jenny ask me to post that,i dont know why,but few times she ask that **** yep few funny coments
Old 12-04-2008, 09:04 PM
NealFoReal

ight im out. ill be back. aids to you all since this thread is infected already. durty you got warts and herpes on your ******** and you just dont know it yet.
forgot that but ill add i hope not for your sake
Old 12-04-2008, 09:04 PM
NealFoReal

becouse jenny ask me to post that,i dont know why,but few times she ask that **** yep few funny coments
yezzir they were funny.
Old 12-04-2008, 11:04 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
are the grey ones negative rep?
gray means their rep isnt worth ****. when i had all my red blox, if i left rep it would show up gray, regardless if it was good or bad rep.

im sure i dont have it...and i only have the milf to service i dont know anything about these bitches ur talking about...
he thinks youre a pimp just because you dicked his bitch down.

Originally Posted by Trachito
no. grey means that their rep doesnt really count for ****. negative should be red.
+1

because he wants to suck your **** off.
Old 12-04-2008, 11:34 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Alpha Chino
he thinks youre a pimp just because you dicked his bitch down.
that was pretty no matter how u slice it chino!!!
Old 12-05-2008, 12:31 AM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

yezzir they were funny.
Old 12-08-2008, 01:34 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

that was pretty no matter how u slice it chino!!!

definately gangsta.

Quick Reply: Hola!