Hola!

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 10:35 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hola!

your ex is a dirty squid...

now show us your *****
Old 12-02-2008, 10:57 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Your comfort with your disease disturbs me.
Old 12-03-2008, 12:20 AM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Ruh roh you're starting to sound like Kelm - haters make me famous lol. You really think people on here cant stand you or are just having fun on the internet Anyway hate on haters

No, I know this place is FUN FUN FUN!!! and COME ON... DO I NEED TO START PUTTING SARCASM in parenthesis?
Old 12-03-2008, 12:22 AM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by poni
naw son, I was only a kid, i had lots of lizards, fish etc...i have alleries to animals. except for the puppy. it's dander.

And another one bites the dust..
Old 12-03-2008, 06:49 AM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Trachito
people fear what they don't know.....so get educated son. someone said it was getting boring in here so....
Old 12-03-2008, 06:49 AM
cereal killa

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13
And another one bites the dust..
who invited this dink? ?????
Old 12-03-2008, 08:20 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

people fear what they don't know.....so get educated son. someone said it was getting boring in here so....
i am educated on the subject of std's, birth control, sexual disfunction, different cultural views on sex, etc. i spent months studying all that ****. i just don't think i'd joke about my noodle being permanently fucked up, lol. u did liven it up a bit though

Last edited by Trachito; 12-03-2008 at 08:23 AM.
Old 12-03-2008, 08:40 AM
cereal killa

i am educated on the subject of std's, birth control, sexual disfunction, different cultural views on sex, etc. i spent months studying all that ****. i just don't think i'd joke about my noodle being permanently fucked up, lol. u did liven it up a bit though
taco, is ur cheeto havin' dysfunction????? that sucks...at least i can still use mine hahahaha. yea...kinda died off in here.....i'm waiting for my epic award to show up via UPS soon!
Old 12-03-2008, 10:22 AM
**** YOU ALL!

taco, is ur cheeto havin' dysfunction????? that sucks...at least i can still use mine hahahaha. yea...kinda died off in here.....i'm waiting for my epic award to show up via UPS soon!

But does it hurt/burn when you do?
Old 12-03-2008, 11:33 AM

nope. it was an elective in college. tons of girls in the class too ....but maybe that was a bad thing, now that i think about it

Old 12-03-2008, 11:52 AM
cereal killa

that is a huge misconception about herps hun. no it doesn't burn when i **** or blow a load. answer ur question?
Old 12-03-2008, 12:10 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

that is a huge misconception about herps hun. no it doesn't burn when i **** or blow a load. answer ur question?
u told me to see if when i pee it burned and that would be a clear indication that i had it???
Old 12-03-2008, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by DURTY
u told me to see if when i pee it burned and that would be a clear indication that i had it???
no, a clear indication would be a sore on ur dick, like the one on the pic i posted a couple pages back.
Old 12-03-2008, 01:11 PM

no, a clear indication would be a sore on ur dick, like the one on the pic i posted a couple pages back.
well then im in the ***** ****** clear.....
Old 12-03-2008, 01:13 PM

well then im in the ***** ****** clear.....

most likely u are. however, like i said before, a guy can go years without an outbreak of sores on his dick.
Old 12-03-2008, 01:37 PM

most likely u are. however, like i said before, a guy can go years without an outbreak of sores on his dick.
i did my research on that and for the most part wat i read is that u will have u first and severe outbreak after 2-3 weeks of exposure
Old 12-03-2008, 01:52 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Hmm I wonder who just left this
Name:  ***.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  9.1 KB
Old 12-03-2008, 01:53 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Hmm I wonder who just left this
are the grey ones negative rep?
Old 12-03-2008, 01:58 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
are the grey ones negative rep?
I'm not really sure how it works but I think they're grey ones are either negative or from some one with little to no rep.
Old 12-03-2008, 02:08 PM
**** YOU ALL!

+13..SMARTIE HAD A PARTY AND PONI WASN'T THERE!!

Quick Reply: Hola!