Hola!

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2008, 09:14 AM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve
Re: Hola!

[quote=DURTY;3644260]WOW, this thread has been very sexually educating!!! thx for that hopefull FYI, any more tips??? anyone???

i was just at the doc's....I have bad news dyrt'...he said my **** was at least a foot bigger....
Old 11-27-2008, 09:19 AM
cereal killa

Originally Posted by badinagoodway
Woah, woah......howw did it get to this?? hahahahaha, these threads are good times.
how did it get to that???? you fucked me without a rubber and siad, "that's ok" after you knew that i didn't want you sick. then you went and fucked durty and was negligent that you could have some STI's ??? real responsible retardo. did you say that you dumped your child off in ontario just to do so???? nice!

and yes you can get the herps from motorboats cause Durty called Hawco out about his "lip growth" months ago.....Durt', get ur whole face checked out!
Old 11-27-2008, 09:24 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

This is getting the epic thread award

Name:  epic_thread.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  16.7 KB
Old 11-27-2008, 09:41 AM
cereal killa

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom

you're ******* right son!....the funniest **** was the Pm i got this A.M,"forget you ever knew me" bull ****, Alana..you are lucky you are walking on those twig legs of yours anymore! "forget I knew you" ? WTF are you on, i couldn't smoke enough weed to forget this ****....EVER. so hmm lemme see....Me, Durty, the condoms Hawcow's woman found left behind were probly from you, AT LEAST YOU USED EM THAT TIME!!! (actually no cred' can go to you fer that...hawco's smart NOT you)

how's the lip growth howcow? FYI dude....ur woman can kiss you then suck ya off and give ya the burd-herps man. even if ya don't have shiit growing on there.....so just a reminder you are laughing but you got the herps too brah. sign up is at the front of the thread...get in line...

Last edited by poni; 11-27-2008 at 10:15 AM.
Old 11-27-2008, 11:04 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by poni
how did it get to that???? you fucked me without a rubber and siad, "that's ok" after you knew that i didn't want you sick. then you went and fucked durty and was negligent that you could have some STI's ??? real responsible retardo. did you say that you dumped your child off in ontario just to do so???? nice!

and yes you can get the herps from motorboats cause Durty called Hawco out about his "lip growth" months ago.....Durt', get ur whole face checked out!
soo ALANA care to explain this...u obviously got herpes also maybe u just havent gotten symptoms yet, and when u came to montreal u could have had the decency to tell me that u have knowingly been EXPOSED clearly to the virus!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-27-2008, 11:18 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****** awesome!!
Old 11-27-2008, 11:45 AM
cereal killa

Originally Posted by Trachito
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****** awesome!!
****** rights taco-chezit.....that is alot of RED TEXT up in yo face. I always disclose my **** w women...here's something you might like while i eat my lunch...

#1-remeber the chick i said i was ******* that was married??? well you thought it was a joke? that i was telling a fib...sorry TRUTH! AND I FUCKED YOU THE SAME DAY TOO!

#2-the woman my tenent downstairs met??? 'member bad-way??? yea...she got out of her car in the middle of traffic, and came to my rover and gave me HER number...FUCKED HER!!! TWICE!...the rover loves it!

#3-the night you kicked me out of the house at 3am????? I didn't go to a hotel loose legs......I WENT TO MY EX'S AND SHAGGED LIKE WILD RABID MUNKEYS...don't worry DURT' i got a rabbies shot before that happened...

#4-ALANA's head sucks!!! i got some a while ago from a fellow rida-chick and it was better than you anyday period......just to reiterate that, YOU NEVER MADE ME SPLUGE ONCE in over a year!

#5-there was never a chance in hell I'd perform connigulous?(stock help w my spelling dude) on you cause I always knew ur nasty ****** was being used by every guy with a twist throttle!!!

you like selling drugs when you have a kid and could have her taken from you???? well put that piece of info in ur water pipe and smoke that up you irresponsible excuse for a moms.
Old 11-27-2008, 11:51 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

And it just keeps getting better and better.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:02 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

amen, tom.

poni, u cant really call her loose if ur doing all that **** too though.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:03 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

And it just keeps getting better and better.
right +1000
Old 11-27-2008, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by poni
****** rights taco-chezit.....that is alot of RED TEXT up in yo face. I always disclose my **** w women...here's something you might like while i eat my lunch...

#1-remeber the chick i said i was ******* that was married??? well you thought it was a joke? that i was telling a fib...sorry TRUTH! AND I FUCKED YOU THE SAME DAY TOO!

#2-the woman my tenent downstairs met??? 'member bad-way??? yea...she got out of her car in the middle of traffic, and came to my rover and gave me HER number...FUCKED HER!!! TWICE!...the rover loves it!

#3-the night you kicked me out of the house at 3am????? I didn't go to a hotel loose legs......I WENT TO MY EX'S AND SHAGGED LIKE WILD RABID MUNKEYS...don't worry DURT' i got a rabbies shot before that happened...

#4-ALANA's head sucks!!! i got some a while ago from a fellow rida-chick and it was better than you anyday period......just to reiterate that, YOU NEVER MADE ME SPLUGE ONCE in over a year!

#5-there was never a chance in hell I'd perform connigulous?(stock help w my spelling dude) on you cause I always knew ur nasty ****** was being used by every guy with a twist throttle!!!

you like selling drugs when you have a kid and could have her taken from you???? well put that piece of info in ur water pipe and smoke that up you irresponsible excuse for a moms.

about #4 she's not that bad tho
Old 11-27-2008, 12:25 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Trachito
oh ****, that reminds me, i left the egg nog sitting on my desk.... hope the office doesnt smell like rotten milk when i get back to work on monday.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:27 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by badinagoodway
Woah, woah......howw did it get to this?? hahahahaha, these threads are good times.

Well sweet cheeks............that's the moral of the story...did you read the entire thread?

And...what's this I hear you PM'd me?
Old 11-27-2008, 12:29 PM
**** YOU ALL!

YOUR A RIOT TOM!!!!! Kudos to you for this one
Old 11-27-2008, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13
YOUR A RIOT TOM!!!!! Kudos to you for this one
I have my days.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13
Well sweet cheeks............that's the moral of the story...did you read the entire thread?

And...what's this I hear you PM'd me?
how bout u sweet cheeks, did u read the entire thread??? wanna fly to montreal for a lil visit??? although in all FAIRNESS to u, i should tell u that i have come in contact with the herpes virus but i show no signs of an outbreak!!!! so how bout it??? u must be a lil curious why girls ive never met from a forum would fly in to come get some from DURTY!!!!!
Old 11-27-2008, 12:36 PM

StuntLife;........................where you really, REALLY get to know people.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:39 PM
**** YOU ALL!

Originally Posted by DURTY
how bout u sweet cheeks, did u read the entire thread??? wanna fly to montreal for a lil visit??? although in all FAIRNESS to u, i should tell u that i have come in contact with the herpes virus but i show no signs of an outbreak!!!! so how bout it??? u must be a lil curious why girls ive never met from a forum would fly in to come get some from DURTY!!!!!

Sorry love this is my thread!!! And ummm curious, not one bit!!! After all this STD talk, I think I'll let you guys keep it in CANADA.

And, just because you don't have an outbreak doesn't mean you aren't carrying the virus!!!
Old 11-27-2008, 12:40 PM
**** YOU ALL!

StuntLife;........................where you really, REALLY get to know people.

AbsoFUCKINlutely!!!
Old 11-27-2008, 12:41 PM
cereal killa

Originally Posted by DURTY

about #4 she's not that bad tho
oh-snap is oh-right!

and yea her head sucks dude....if you had better it sucks! no pun intended but those donkey teeth can wreak havok on ur **** bro! <-------kinda like ******* skelator's wifey...."rattle rattle"....she said sh'ed dissapear.....hmm....what does that mean , move away like she did from ontario to N.S to alberta back to here?????? DO I SEE A TREND HERE????

Quick Reply: Hola!