Hola!

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2008, 04:59 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Hola!

Originally Posted by DURTY
awwwwww u called me LOVE

i read that the first outbreak happens within 3 days to 2 weeks after exposure to the virus....im clean baby!!!
Dont wanna rain on your parade but the first outbreak can be so small that it would go unnoticed. You can have it for years without even knowing you have it.
Old 11-27-2008, 05:01 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Most individuals have no or only minimal signs or symptoms from HSV-1 or HSV-2 infection. The blisters break, leaving tender ulcers (sores) that may take two to four weeks to heal the first time they occur. Typically, another outbreak can appear weeks or months after the first, but it almost always is less severe and shorter than the first outbreak.

Transmission can occur from an infected partner who does not have a visible sore and may not know that he or she is infected.
Who does not have a visible sore - thats because people can go years without knowing they have it
Old 11-27-2008, 05:04 PM
NealFoReal

Most people infected with HSV-2 are not aware of their infection. However, if signs and symptoms occur during the first outbreak, they can be quite pronounced. The first outbreak usually occurs within two weeks after the virus is transmitted, and the sores typically heal within two to four weeks. Other signs and symptoms during the primary episode may include a second crop of sores, and flu-like symptoms, including fever and swollen glands. However, most individuals with HSV-2 infection never have sores, or they have very mild signs that they do not even notice or that they mistake for insect bites or another skin condition.
Old 11-27-2008, 05:04 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

some one has been googling dick rot ....lol
Old 11-27-2008, 05:06 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

damn didn't durty say some thing about a fever ???????
Old 11-27-2008, 05:06 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by old man roger
some one has been googling dick rot ....lol
Im bored and theres to many people downstairs right now so instead I'm posting up some research for Durty coz he should know he's not out of the woods yet
Old 11-27-2008, 05:07 PM
NealFoReal

damn didn't durty say some thing about a fever ???????
Did he? Durty, go get tested brotha. Even though the test may not show anything I'd still get tested for everything you couldve possibly got from the chick.
Old 11-27-2008, 05:07 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Im bored and theres to many people downstairs right now so instead I'm posting up some research for Durty coz he should know he's not out of the woods yet
i made the mistake of looking up all kinds of std info on the net and i was convinced i had them all bit of a hypocondriac
Old 11-27-2008, 05:08 PM
NealFoReal

Okay back to being social for a few but not before I drive my truk.

Old 11-27-2008, 05:09 PM
also known as OMR

thats ******* funny

anyway i gotta go rest up now cuz i have high fever n ****!!!
Did he? Durty, go get tested brotha. Even though the test may not show anything I'd still get tested for everything you couldve possibly got from the chick.
Old 11-27-2008, 05:10 PM
NealFoReal

i made the mistake of looking up all kinds of std info on the net and i was convinced i had them all bit of a hypocondriac
I did research once coz my girl went to her obgyn and her dr scared her into thinking she had it and I gave it to her. 2 weeks later the test results come in and it was a yeast infection so I had my girl pissed at me thinking I gave her an std - me pissed at her thinking she gave me an std and 2 weeks of hell not knowing waiting for results only to find out it was a yeast infection ****** drs. But thats how I remembered this info for Durty
Old 11-27-2008, 05:11 PM
NealFoReal

Dam that sucks. Im sure the fever had nothing to do with the herpes lol.
Old 11-27-2008, 05:12 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Okay back to being social for a few but not before I drive my truk.

where i can find that game?
Old 11-27-2008, 05:18 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Juca
where i can find that game?
www.trukz.com after you sign up join PAR Trucking at:

http://www.trukz.com/company_display.asp?ID=732

START IN BROOME AUSTRALIA. Pick up Gasoline and bring it to Rocky Point - Queensland - Australia Buy the most expensive truck you can get. Before buying go to the banking tab and take out 1 loan and then buy the most expensive truck and bring gas to Rocky Point.
Old 11-27-2008, 05:25 PM
NealFoReal

www.trukz.com after you sign up join PAR Trucking at:

http://www.trukz.com/company_display.asp?ID=732

START IN BROOME AUSTRALIA. Pick up Gasoline and bring it to Rocky Point - Queensland - Australia Buy the most expensive truck you can get. Before buying go to the banking tab and take out 1 loan and then buy the most expensive truck and bring gas to Rocky Point.
send me a pm when you apply so i could approve the application. dont start a route til we approve you coz you wont make as much money
Old 11-27-2008, 05:26 PM
NealFoReal

The gift that keeps on giving

Old 11-27-2008, 05:27 PM
also known as OMR

The gift that keeps on giving

kinda looks like her ....lol
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/att...riends-003.jpg
Old 11-27-2008, 05:29 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

I did research once coz my girl went to her obgyn and her dr scared her into thinking she had it and I gave it to her. 2 weeks later the test results come in and it was a yeast infection so I had my girl pissed at me thinking I gave her an std - me pissed at her thinking she gave me an std and 2 weeks of hell not knowing waiting for results only to find out it was a yeast infection ****** drs. But thats how I remembered this info for Durty
i could imagine how that went lol
Old 11-27-2008, 05:32 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

how to pick that point i use select a route option or?
Old 11-27-2008, 05:38 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

^^^ she claims she doesnt have it
dude I got my doc' to have em check me for EVERYTHING ! hep'-C & B, HIV, siphilis, the clap, you name it. ya just like she said she didn't **** ya dude...ya can't trust her...whay you think i wouldn't **** her for the last 2 weeks man???? SHE was feelin funny and went in for blood tests.....not goin near that ol stick......

Quick Reply: Hola!