Hola!

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 10:57 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Hola!

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Youre not writing a research paper but you should still know the difference between your and youre and now which to use in sentences My 2cents anyway.
know
Old 11-26-2008, 11:01 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Hawco
after durty just msging me, i can't stop laughing
can you get herps from motorboating!??!
Old 11-26-2008, 11:03 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

ok, the motorboating thing went over my head
Old 11-26-2008, 11:09 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Hey buddy. How you been? I think I got you beat on riding. I'm going on riding once in 6 weeks But me not riding is not out of choice unlike some people eh hum ezec.
shitty i ate **** at the dfl session and broke my bike.

now its 16 degrees at night.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:54 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

So we all know durty has herpes but what's the other std that poni has passed on?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:03 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old duffer
So we all know durty has herpes but what's the other std that poni has passed on?
That's what I was wondering
Old 11-27-2008, 12:16 AM
also known as OMR

im guessing genital warts
Old 11-27-2008, 12:17 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
im guessing genital warts
Another gift that keeps on giving
Old 11-27-2008, 12:19 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Another gift that keeps on giving
i heard that 80% of girls under 25 have the hpv virus wich is genital warts thats some ******* scary **** right there
Old 11-27-2008, 12:22 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Someone start a poll and we can take bets lol

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:23 AM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

Youre not writing a research paper but you should still know the difference between your and youre and now which to use in sentences My 2cents anyway.

Before you put your in get YOUR **** together!!!
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

whats going on in here?
Registered Spammer

i heard that 80% of girls under 25 have the hpv virus wich is genital warts thats some ******* scary **** right there
I was watching some medical show about some **** and there was this fat bitch that had **** warts. :

Old 11-27-2008, 12:26 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13
Before you put your in get YOUR **** together!!!
awesome comeback. You sure got his number

Old 11-27-2008, 12:26 AM
also known as OMR

I was watching some medical show about some **** and there was this fat bitch that had **** warts. :
i think thats the same thing
Old 11-27-2008, 12:27 AM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
whats going on in here?

Who knows anymore?

And who cares?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!
Old 11-27-2008, 12:28 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13
Who knows anymore?

And who cares?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!
LOL. ok then. I'm too lazy to read through 42 pages.

happy turkey day
Old 11-27-2008, 12:28 AM
Registered Spammer

i think thats the same thing
yep, except in the ***. Surprising thing for me was that someone had mated with her to pass along the virus lol

Old 11-27-2008, 12:31 AM
**** YOU ALL!

awesome comeback. You sure got his number

I don't need to prove anything to anyone in here!!

And whom ever left the nasty racist reputation can kiss my ***!!! I never once stated anything about that bullshit!!!! I'm far from racist. I don't feel the need to justify that either. For people to even talk of such ignorance may need to re evaluate their thought process!!
Old 11-27-2008, 12:32 AM
**** YOU ALL!

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
LOL. ok then. I'm too lazy to read through 42 pages.

happy turkey day
Girlie it's all a bunch of testosterone!!

Quick Reply: Hola!