Hola!

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 07:59 AM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve
Re: Hola!

Have a good day, all. Sorry for that brief interruption.[/quote]

yea retard, i never brought it up, our friend stock did ok? i never started talking ****. i even said to someone earlier that i didn't like my personal **** on here. you want to vent talk to stock, he loves the attention like a little school *****. you two would get along great Alana.
Old 11-26-2008, 08:00 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by poni
Have a good day, all. Sorry for that brief interruption.
yea retard, i never brought it up, our friend stock did ok? i never started talking ****. i even said to someone earlier that i didn't like my personal **** on here. you want to vent talk to stock, he loves the attention like a little school *****. you two would get along great Alana.[/quote]
the drama begins
Old 11-26-2008, 08:03 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

the drama begins [/quote]
Old 11-26-2008, 08:03 AM
cereal killa

Originally Posted by Trachito
yea retard, i never brought it up, our friend stock did ok? i never started talking ****. i even said to someone earlier that i didn't like my personal **** on here. you want to vent talk to stock, he loves the attention like a little school *****. you two would get along great Alana.
the drama begins [/quote]

no drama man, it's been done...i'm over it. i don't know why they lie tho..it's kinda pointless...
Old 11-26-2008, 08:07 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

no drama man, it's been done...i'm over it. i don't know why they lie tho..it's kinda pointless...
ok, how is it that ur quoting people??? because i didnt say what's in the quote box
Old 11-26-2008, 08:09 AM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

we need stock in this thread
Old 11-26-2008, 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by Juca
we need stock in this thread
word. his bitch *** is prolly asleep sitting up against a wall somewhere, with a big *** messican hat on
Old 11-26-2008, 08:11 AM

badinagoodway is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a good day, all. Sorry for that brief interruption.
yea retard, i never brought it up, our friend stock did ok? i never started talking ****. i even said to someone earlier that i didn't like my personal **** on here. you want to vent talk to stock, he loves the attention like a little school *****. you two would get along great Alana.[/quote]

Bullshit, Poni...you always start the **** and then claim you never started. same old story everytime, well, the reason you hate me today and told me to "Go get dead" ( whatever that means) is that you wanted to post a picture of my bra online to make fun of stock!!! And I said no, so you proceeded to call me every name in the book (loser,*****, dirty piece of ****). So wouldn't that be starting **** on your part??? All you care about is how you look online to these people you don't even know. Online, you create this new persona for yourself, act like you are something you are not so I guess it makes you feel good but seriously come back to reality. None of this **** matters anyway.......
Old 11-26-2008, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by badinagoodway
Bullshit, Poni...you always start the **** and then claim you never started. same old story everytime, well, the reason you hate me today and told me to "Go get dead" ( whatever that means) is that you wanted to post a picture of my bra online to make fun of stock!!! And I said no, so you proceeded to call me every name in the book (loser,*****, dirty piece of ****). So wouldn't that be starting **** on your part??? All you care about is how you look online to these people you don't even know. Online, you create this new persona for yourself, act like you are something you are not so I guess it makes you feel good but seriously come back to reality. None of this **** matters anyway.......
YEAH!!!!

i'm startin to like this chic, lol

**so was that really a walmart bra?
Old 11-26-2008, 08:17 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

YEAH!!!!

i'm startin to like this chic, lol

**so was that really a walmart bra?
+1 This bitch is on fire
Old 11-26-2008, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
+1 This bitch is on fire

we should throw an OMR ad into this mix. i'm sure no one would notice, lol
Old 11-26-2008, 08:21 AM
cereal killa

[Bullshit, Poni...you always start the **** and then claim you never started. same old story everytime, well, the reason you hate me today and told me to "Go get dead" ( whatever that means) is that you wanted to post a picture of my bra online to make fun of stock!!! And I said no, so you proceeded to call me every name in the book (loser,*****, dirty piece of ****). So wouldn't that be starting **** on your part??? All you care about is how you look online to these people you don't even know. Online, you create this new persona for yourself, act like you are something you are not so I guess it makes you feel good but seriously come back to reality. None of this **** matters anyway.......[/quote]

persona???? HEY EVERYONE...I'M A SQUID, MY NAME IS MATTHEW MORRONE... I got a odd bike to stunt, my ex G.F feels like a **** cause people keep talking about our relationship, sorry that you have to hear this **** ok? it burns my ears and me everytime i hear it, SO WHY WOULD I BRING IT UP???? the bra thing was a laugh , I TOLD YOU TO STOP LEAVING UR PANTIES AT MY PLACE SO WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING IT???

another thing sweet heart, NEXT TIME WHEN YOU BUY A MOTORCYCLE, ACTUALLY RIDE IT, DON'T SAY YOU GOT A BIKE AND LEAVE IT IN THE GARAGE. ALL SUMMER!..YOU ARE A POSER! (here's the drama) I love your kid, i love puppy , but loving you is harder than being able to say that i'll ride with Durty, you did that all on your own,so in hindsight...you are a *****, now you got it on SL and you deserve what you get.
Old 11-26-2008, 08:21 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

LOL this drama is brought to you by OMR Sub-Cages, the original folding peg sub-cage.
Old 11-26-2008, 08:23 AM

Oh snap Poni just went 8 mile on that chick.
Old 11-26-2008, 08:24 AM

nonono he is an older man,he can get a heart attack
when he start to unnerve
Old 11-26-2008, 08:27 AM

LOL this drama is brought to you by OMR Sub-Cages, the original folding peg sub-cage.
ha ha. way to promote!!!

nice comeback, poni.

alana, i know u aint goin out like that!!!!

Old 11-26-2008, 08:28 AM

i'm takin my laptop and having some frosted flakes over this ****.

..........****!!! I'M OUT OF MILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-26-2008, 08:29 AM

..........****!!!
Did you eat that flakes
Old 11-26-2008, 08:31 AM

..........****!!! I'M OUT OF MILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just pour some water on it. LOL
Old 11-26-2008, 08:31 AM

Just pour some water on it. LOL
ahaha nice one

Quick Reply: Hola!