Hola!

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 07:41 AM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve
Re: Hola!

is that your dog ninja???? hahaha that thing is smaller than the pom pom!!! holy *****, what kinda dog is that man? i don't think i have ever seen one like it really...jack russel/spitz mix? racoon?
Old 05-20-2009, 12:35 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

you two need to go find a post ***** thread til jenny comes back. you are ruining this thread lol

ill try and save it the best i can
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	l_590fffc8cd3e4efebc96af331d95f777.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	225283  
Old 05-20-2009, 05:46 PM
JENNY JENN is my bieootch

ninjakiller34 can only hope to improve
Post Re: Hola!

Originally Posted by poni
is that your dog ninja???? hahaha that thing is smaller than the pom pom!!! holy *****, what kinda dog is that man? i don't think i have ever seen one like it really...jack russel/spitz mix? racoon?
Hell yeah shes mine! I saved her. When I got her she was just little white trash. I go to this house and its all dirty as **** and the people was just a bunch of rednecks with no TEETH! Out of the whole patch she was the runt(still is a runt apperently). She was all dirty and had flees all over her. I knew she wouldn't last long in that house so I scooped her for almost free since her condition was all fuckd up.

Now shes a beautiful princess. LOL Shes a long hair Chilau. so dont me joking on my little princess. LOL

Originally Posted by R1wonder
you two need to go find a post ***** thread til jenny comes back. you are ruining this thread lol

ill try and save it the best i can
Ruining this thread??! this thread is already ruined! LOL Jenny doesn't ever talk about anything anyway. She just gets on here and post pictures of half arms and half ***** then bounces.

I like how I sign on Stuntlife and the best thread on Stuntlife has nothing to do with Stunt'n at all. LOL I know people that take this **** serious is PISSED
Old 05-21-2009, 08:45 AM
cereal killa

never hurd of that breed before....pretty funny lookin thing, but tonnes of personality i bet. hey man, want to ask your moms if you can come over and play legos later?

i agree about the stunt thing, to me , just a hobbie, i been doing alot of street riding, but it's pimp to be able to check the craziest tricks some of the boys are pullin out their back pockets and sick rides.....
Old 05-21-2009, 10:10 AM

i agree about the stunt thing, to me , just a hobbie, i been doing alot of street riding, but it's pimp to be able to check the craziest tricks some of the boys are pullin out their back pockets and sick rides.....
this is just me. But I'd rather have more street cred in my own city then spend countless hours in a lot and nobody knowning who I am besides guys on Stuntlife/stuntride. I just dont see the point in it. Theres too many thats gonna be just as good or better. Posting a video is just adding to the countless others that can do the same thing. The only person that stands out and makes it fun is JORIAN. Hes on a whole new level, but nobody wants to give him his respect because he "hasnt' paid his dues". Are the old school guys better? more than likely...but they dont make it fun like JORIAN does.

Knowning all these tricks is great, but it doesn't mean **** if you just stay in the lot all day. I'd rather hang with a small group of guys and do a wheelie down a busy street. Thats more of some gangster **** and your name is gonna ring out alot quicker than any YOUTUBE video
Old 05-21-2009, 10:29 AM
cereal killa

yea i need my lisence, but still people are doing crazy **** in the streets, i try to keep the whoolies to the strip we usually frequent. some of the guys with 1000's are pow'n it up everywhere and i'm just waiting for a cop to pick the stunt bikes out of the group when we wasn't doing ****.

keepin it street is fun, but if you got retards trying to show off and get someone hurt it's going to ruin it for everyone here. thats the govn't for ya, wait unil one person does something stupid then **** it for everybody else that rides....lately they got pairs of street walkers out, by the time you put the front tire back on the pavement it's too late, they are all over ya, cars coming out of nowhere...dudes with walkies on the shoulder appear from air....
Old 05-21-2009, 10:34 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah this thread is gay......and jenny doesn't really bring anything to it either.....
Old 05-21-2009, 10:35 AM

yea i need my lisence, but still people are doing crazy **** in the streets, i try to keep the whoolies to the strip we usually frequent. some of the guys with 1000's are pow'n it up everywhere and i'm just waiting for a cop to pick the stunt bikes out of the group when we wasn't doing ****.

keepin it street is fun, but if you got retards trying to show off and get someone hurt it's going to ruin it for everyone here. thats the govn't for ya, wait unil one person does something stupid then **** it for everybody else that rides....lately they got pairs of street walkers out, by the time you put the front tire back on the pavement it's too late, they are all over ya, cars coming out of nowhere...dudes with walkies on the shoulder appear from air....
Thats how it works. it only takes one person to be in over their head.
Old 05-21-2009, 12:56 PM
cereal killa

Originally Posted by skillz954
yeah this thread is gay......and jenny doesn't really bring anything to it either.....
pretty sad if thats all you are banking on. go to your local strip club, at least you can smell the stank off the skeez. doesn't get any more real than that without pokin it.

(ninja killuh) yea, in the past the cops have nabbed one drunk driver and claimed that all drunk drivers would be off the road, then it was one gun weilding bank robber , then one dude doing a wheelie down main st., and so on and so forth, we just got crazy stunt laws in effect last year, you can't even pick your nose the wrong way anymore....
Old 05-21-2009, 01:14 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

pretty sad if thats all you are banking on. go to your local strip club, at least you can smell the stank off the skeez. doesn't get any more real than that without pokin it.
Dude my dick still smells like the ***** I got this morning.......I'm all set thanks!!
Old 05-21-2009, 01:20 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

******* everywhere
Old 05-21-2009, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by *trix*
******* everywhere
indeed...except for JENNYS
Old 05-21-2009, 02:54 PM
Jay Stunna

Jason Anthony is a decent person

You have to check out this website for radiator supports...

www.damagecontrolproducts.webs.com
Old 05-21-2009, 03:04 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Jason Anthony
You have to check out this website for radiator supports...

www.damagecontrolproducts.webs.com
stfu to much money
Old 05-21-2009, 03:55 PM
cereal killa

Originally Posted by skillz954
Dude my dick still smells like the ***** I got this morning.......I'm all set thanks!!
i know exactly what you mean... thats funny **** hahahaha
Old 05-23-2009, 12:13 AM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

werd, puppy is a bad ***....right up in yo face **** son!

Isn't that your ex girl's dog?...the one that banged DURTY?!
Old 05-23-2009, 12:19 AM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

WTF YOU'RE SUCKIN EACH OTHERS ROOSTERS IN HERE. NINJA AND PONI ARE SWAPPING PICS OF DOGS. JESUS I ALMOST THOUGHT YOU TWO WERE HOMOS. THOSE LITTLE *** DOGS ARE FOR **** AND PRISSY BITCHES THAT I WANT TO KILL!

AWWW GET YOUR PANTIES OUT OF A BUNCH GUYS I'M JUST BUSTING YOUR PEANUTS.

CHEERS QUEERS. IM GONNA GO TAKE SOME MORE PICS OF JUST MY ARM MAYBE A NIPPLE...lol
Old 05-23-2009, 01:30 AM

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13
WTF YOU'RE SUCKIN EACH OTHERS ROOSTERS IN HERE. NINJA AND PONI ARE SWAPPING PICS OF DOGS. JESUS I ALMOST THOUGHT YOU TWO WERE HOMOS. THOSE LITTLE *** DOGS ARE FOR **** AND PRISSY BITCHES THAT I WANT TO KILL!

I hope another girl runs into your bike so you can cry about it
Old 05-23-2009, 01:59 PM
cereal killa

sounds like jens is jealous ninja what up with that? hahahaha just got the plasticas and cage on the stunt junk....post a up a few.....after i go to the spot.
Old 05-23-2009, 05:42 PM

sounds like jens is jealous ninja
Shes just mad because shes got no money because she spent it all going to court. Shes also probably in a bad mood because shes slept in her socks 3 nights straight.

Quick Reply: Hola!