Hola!

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 05:36 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hola!

Originally Posted by poni
holy man...you waste time highlighting all that crap, crop it etc, add comments blah blah......i really don't think you believe this is "just the net" cause you feel you have to justify that i am a dink...and you are a pimp...whatever dude...if you want to think you are the man,"whatever makes you happy " ok? you musta been coddled a lot when you were young...******* shut up already

how much does ur woman charge an hour??? that why ur a broke *** loser???
Nothing you say makes a lick of sense
Old 11-20-2008, 05:36 PM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13
I do know where that is. Actually went wine tasting there once. I lived in Fayetteville for a while. That's aways away though.
where in fayettevile?

<--------

and why were you here?
Old 11-20-2008, 05:44 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Nothing you say makes a lick of sense

i already asked him if what he types makes sense when he re-reads it, but never got a reply, so i gave up.

maybe he is a wind talker, like in the movie with nicholas cage.
Old 11-20-2008, 05:47 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stock05
i already asked him if what he types makes sense when he re-reads it, but never got a reply, so i gave up.

Maybe he's french Canadian and he doesn't speak good English.
Old 11-20-2008, 05:52 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

har har *******...i read it...you suck at reading. both of you are illiterate **** and have to go back to school. do you understand that **** face? just my two cents about two yankee ****. hows the economy down there ????losers
Old 11-20-2008, 06:04 PM
cereal killa

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Maybe he's french Canadian and he doesn't speak good English.
...I speak great english, I don't speak *** ,....most kids study 2 languages in Canada....english and french but not ***! Also we study geography, which would also enlighten you that QUerbec is half way across the country....that is ignorant. <---see the period there, means the sentence is over... I'm trying to learn you some tactics. I don't know what's worse, not being able to read a burn or having someone tell you how to do it. I am also using capitols and commas,(that is a pause in a sentence dinks) just to help you a bit more...i'm surprised you know how to use a computer. does your g.f read your menu for you at retaurants too?? jesus!
Old 11-20-2008, 06:08 PM

ANDREW G. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i see you have some boobies....just so happens we here at stuntlife like boobies alot. please show us close ups:YEAH
=1
Old 11-20-2008, 06:12 PM
cereal killa

Originally Posted by ANDREW G.
=1
wtf andrew???? I really hope you are not trying to distract these guys from learning to read......hahahahaha
Old 11-20-2008, 06:23 PM

har har *******...i read it...you suck at reading. both of you are illiterate **** and have to go back to school. do you understand that **** face? just my two cents about two yankee ****. hows the economy down there ????losers

i dont know about tom, but the economy isnt really bothering me.

Old 11-20-2008, 06:42 PM
cereal killa

i dont know about tom, but the economy isnt really bothering me.

see...you go through so much trouble for no reason....dude...i don't care..i'm italian..that's why they call me PONI dink...i got a **** like a horse retard, the stallion???(and my name rhymes with it but whatev') you gut ur head so far up ur *** you problly don't know where Italy is either ...ur girl would love it all up in orfices....hahahahaha
Old 11-20-2008, 07:10 PM

see...you go through so much trouble for no reason....dude...i don't care..i'm italian..that's why they call me PONI dink...i got a **** like a horse retard, the stallion???(and my name rhymes with it but whatev') you gut ur head so far up ur *** you problly don't know where Italy is either ...ur girl would love it all up in orfices....hahahahaha

if your girl loved it so much, how come she flew thousands of miles just to **** durty?
Old 11-20-2008, 07:20 PM
cereal killa

if your girl loved it so much, how come she flew thousands of miles just to **** durty?
here we go zzzzzzzzzzzzzz that was like a joke i already heard before ,gets worse the more ya hear it, oh yea cause that's how unoriginal it was,was, was,was,was,was,was, dig up something that wasn't regurgitated a million times??? maybe ask ur g.f to help you with your homework?

where's jen? I wanna know what she likes on her pizza....

ok imma throw a stick in ur spokes stock...for me...no more mommy or g.f jokes to you...and you don't get to flap lip about alana doing the durty? lets see what ya come up ???

Last edited by poni; 11-20-2008 at 07:23 PM. Reason: cause stock o5 sucks moose cocks (CAN-VERSION 5.0)
Old 11-20-2008, 08:42 PM

yea obsessing???? wtf are you delusional ??? you are so stick on one post i think you're the ******* here. i see you changed your avitar, did your fat assed g.f dump you???? maybe you and jen should get some pizza delivered and **** like wild animals.

this is what my g.f that you believe durty dicked down was doing this weekend,even puppy came with us!....she loves getting dirty!!!!! put snow tires on the "new to her" Volvo 850 T-5 turbo...if you click on them stock, you get a bigger picture to jack off to brother!
Yeah, Avatar, This, She, Put

c'mon jen jen you love pizza don't you? hehehe....stock um what's up with the muscle dude???? you are yghe!!!!! joke man....ur woman is a cutie...you know i'm just ******* with you right? RIGHT?? take your tights off and they won't get in a bunch homey. just a thought.
Come on, gay, your, I'm, Take

you mean pizza and beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

stock- then don't involve her in your bragging if you don't want anybody else to use that against you. funny, you are at mummies house...i knew you were a freeloading gymp. bet she even wipes your *** still....WAIT! (am i even allowed to say ur mom wipes ur bum lil homie or is that off limits???), i dunno , you get bent out of shape about anything....you should shut the **** up and join me and jen jen for pizza and beers ....
Funny, gimp, Bet, your, your, I.

That's just some of your little grammar mistakes. The others I didn't feel like going back and correcting but you get the point. Don't even try and come one here and try to talk hard you ******* Canuck! I know where the **** Quebec is but it says underneath your gay avatar that you live in CANADA. So shut the **** up you French ****.

Last edited by Unknown_Tom; 11-20-2008 at 08:47 PM.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:46 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by JOHN J
where in fayettevile?

<--------

and why were you here?

Was stationed at Ft. Bragg
Old 11-20-2008, 08:48 PM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold

Home of the 82nd Airbourne and Special Operations units!
Old 11-20-2008, 08:51 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

where's jen? I wanna know what she likes on her pizza....

Hmmm, depends, I love a white Pizza with peppers, tomato, onion
Old 11-21-2008, 07:27 AM
cereal killa

yea tom, Canada isn't quebec.......you are still wrong...I'm not french...get it straight...."il est fou."

i don't like onions if it means there is gunna be smoochin' later but since you are far far away....
Old 11-21-2008, 10:28 AM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

what unit were you with?

im stationed there now.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:33 AM
cereal killa

jenny, you say ur spec' ops???? i know some guys up here that are in somthing like that. may be a diff' kinda unit but similar. ever hear of "the hill"??? i'm not getting into it anymore than that.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:20 PM
**** YOU ALL!

Originally Posted by JOHN J
what unit were you with?

im stationed there now.

HHC 20TH ENG BDE. What unit are you with? My mom still lives there off of Skibo.

Quick Reply: Hola!