Hola!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 06:51 PM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about
Re: Hola!

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13
HHC 20TH ENG BDE. What unit are you with? My mom still lives there off of Skibo.
im with 5/73 cav but sd out to pre-ranger right now as an instructor and we are starting up a pre-sapper so i have to go to sapper school now. joy

your mom must live right by skibo/ pamalee right
Old 11-21-2008, 06:59 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

cliff notes for those just joining us in this thread-

poni- sucks at life and sucks even more at trying to communicate english via the interweb

JJJ- is a barrack rat

myself and sdfkills- i really feel we need no introduction
Old 11-22-2008, 01:36 AM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by JOHN J
im with 5/73 cav but sd out to pre-ranger right now as an instructor and we are starting up a pre-sapper so i have to go to sapper school now. joy

your mom must live right by skibo/ pamalee right

Oh boy so your a crazy Mo Fo?! THAT ROCKS!!!

Yeah she is off of Cain and Pamalee. I used to live in Briarcliffe off of Pamalee. Awww somedays I miss "Fayettenam"
Old 11-22-2008, 01:37 AM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by stock05
cliff notes for those just joining us in this thread-

poni- sucks at life and sucks even more at trying to communicate english via the interweb

JJJ- is a barrack rat

myself and sdfkills- i really feel we need no introduction

Leave me out of your BS!!! Don't get mad at me because your a homo and wanna suck PONI's ****!!!
Old 11-22-2008, 01:40 AM
**** YOU ALL!

Originally Posted by poni
try to get laid, might put you in a better mood.

+1
Old 11-22-2008, 01:40 AM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold

..... no more army for me!
Old 11-22-2008, 01:43 AM
**** YOU ALL!

Originally Posted by GSXR Carlos
is that a Joey style "How you doin?", cos if it is then "Cool", in your face stunt life loosers".

If it's just a "hey, howya doin?" then "Cool, welcome to hater life"

stop trying to steal my moment with the new girl

It was a Joey style!!!!!!
Old 11-22-2008, 01:44 AM
**** YOU ALL!

Originally Posted by Tucker R6!
..... no more army for me!

Awww come on...where were you?
Old 11-22-2008, 01:46 AM
**** YOU ALL!

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
What do you think this is Myspace? You change your avatar like it'ds your default on the space.

Well because I couldnt get my pic to download so this chick could see my tatt , so I put it on my avatar. And sorry I dont do myspace..wouldnt know~
Old 11-22-2008, 02:46 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Jenny send me some naked pics of yourself
Old 11-22-2008, 02:53 AM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Her new avitar says **** me im desperate!
Old 11-22-2008, 02:58 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by villa76
Her new avitar says **** me im desperate!
+1 but a chick should never really be desperate. Its easy for chicks to find someone to ****
Old 11-22-2008, 03:05 AM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

You aint kidding. They can walk up to any dude and say wanna ****? If we tried that it would be a disiater.
Old 11-22-2008, 11:15 AM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

Leave me out of your BS!!! Don't get mad at me because your a homo and wanna suck PONI's ****!!!
easy hun, i don't play for that team.....

so when we going out for pizza? yea ur AVITAR is cute...want me to send u some naked piks to you? hahahaha PM a e-stunter hahahah too funny!!!

actually we just got the worst snow storm ever, had to move the bike into the Apt, put new 4x4's on the rover and going to pick up my new stunt tank for my OLD 05 banana seater....i'll post up some piks....later
Old 11-22-2008, 11:22 AM
JENNY JENN is my bieootch

ninjakiller34 can only hope to improve
Post Re: Hola!

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
+1 but a chick should never really be desperate. Its easy for chicks to find someone to ****
+3+4

Man this is how I see it. When guys go out and about, They "HOPE" to meet someone and maybe have sex. When girls go out and about, They "KNOW" if they are gonna be ******* or not. Its always the girls choice...ALWAYS. A guy will **** a girl in a wheelchair with drool coming outta her mouth if he could get away with it. When the girl's night is all said and done shes gotta list to choose from who shes gonna **** that night.

That ***** the truth and I dont want no other bitch in here to say im wrong cuz you girls know thats a fact
Old 11-22-2008, 11:54 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

^^^^ idk about all that....with the whole girl in the wheel chair lol.
Old 11-22-2008, 12:09 PM
**** YOU ALL!

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL

+1.....and desperate....what a joke!!!!!! I got all I need....he does me well!
Old 11-22-2008, 12:11 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

+1.....and desperate....what a joke!!!!!! I got all I need....he does me well!
Does he do you well or do you do him well? Are you a dead ****?
Old 11-22-2008, 12:14 PM
**** YOU ALL!

Originally Posted by poni
easy hun, i don't play for that team.....

so when we going out for pizza? yea ur AVITAR is cute...want me to send u some naked piks to you? hahahaha PM a e-stunter hahahah too funny!!!

actually we just got the worst snow storm ever, had to move the bike into the Apt, put new 4x4's on the rover and going to pick up my new stunt tank for my OLD 05 banana seater....i'll post up some piks....later
I didn't say you played for that team! Doesn't mean someone else doesn't want to beat your meat...

Anyhow, pics...yeah send some...Pizza, How about hot chocolate..?! It's so effin cold!!!!

I saw a guy on his bike today. Tempted me.....haha...It looks beautiful outside but looks are deceiving.
Old 11-22-2008, 12:15 PM
**** YOU ALL!

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Does he do you well or do you do him well? Are you a dead ****?

Hmmmmm, I'd say it goes both ways

Quick Reply: Hola!