OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2008, 11:46 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
its a clip type and i still cant get it on. what do you use to squeeze it back together so you can put the clip back on? I got it on but not enough to be able to get the clip on
work it back and forth with a pair of plyers just be carefull not to squish the orings too much
Old 06-15-2008, 11:46 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old man roger
well i could see that being a little hard to find a place with that much room but even a 150 foot approach is better then no longest stoppie comp
when did they start being 150? I thought they were all 300

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 11:47 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-15-2008, 11:47 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

new comp idea......wide circles while avoiding 50mph power wheelieing squids :pimp
Old 06-15-2008, 11:48 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by old duffer
when did they start being 150? I thought they were all 300
i was making a point that even 150 would be better then nothing and i don't really think the one at stunt wars was a legit 300
Old 06-15-2008, 11:52 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

work it back and forth with a pair of plyers just be carefull not to squish the orings too much
Woops. I squeezed the **** out of it to try to get it on completely. In the back of my mind something was telling me maybe I shouldnt squeeze so ****** tight. I gotta get the link all the way through to where the groove is coming out the other side for the clip, right? I probably sound like Dre right now lol. Sorry Dre money.
Old 06-15-2008, 11:52 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
new comp idea......wide circles while avoiding 50mph power wheelieing squids :pimp
i see that all the time
Old 06-15-2008, 11:54 PM
also known as OMR

Woops. I squeezed the **** out of it to try to get it on completely. In the back of my mind something was telling me maybe I shouldnt squeeze so ****** tight. I gotta get the link all the way through to where the groove is coming out the other side for the clip, right? I probably sound like Dre right now lol. Sorry Dre money.
well thats kinda obvious isn't it , if the clip goes in the groove then the groove must need to be exposed.....dre
Old 06-15-2008, 11:56 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

i see that all the time
but in a cement box with the squids trying to hit you......
Old 06-15-2008, 11:58 PM

well thats kinda obvious isn't it , if the clip goes in the groove then the groove must need to be exposed.....dre
I gave up doing the pliers thing and bought the $45 tool.....best bike tool I ever bought..........Chains are easy as hell now:YEAH
Old 06-15-2008, 11:58 PM
also known as OMR

but in a cement box with the squids trying to hit you......
yes
Old 06-16-2008, 12:00 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Haha just making sure. It looks like such a tight fit that for a second I thought it would hold it without being in the groove lol I dont see how the **** this thing goes on with pliers. I started to use a c clamp but its old and bent so I couldnt really get anywhere with that. I used channel lock pliers and they got me a little further but not enough to get the grooves exposed. ****. I hate working on bikes. I like learning coz next time it will be easier but I hate it too
Old 06-16-2008, 12:02 AM
NealFoReal

I gave up doing the pliers thing and bought the $45 tool.....best bike tool I ever bought..........Chains are easy as hell now:YEAH
When I was walkin away from the bike in defeat I started thinking Im picking up one of those kits. **** seems so easy but its no where close to being easy I'm sure omr got it on lock. How long would it take you to swap a master link?
Old 06-16-2008, 12:04 AM
also known as OMR

Haha just making sure. It looks like such a tight fit that for a second I thought it would hold it without being in the groove lol I dont see how the **** this thing goes on with pliers. I started to use a c clamp but its old and bent so I couldnt really get anywhere with that. I used channel lock pliers and they got me a little further but not enough to get the grooves exposed. ****. I hate working on bikes. I like learning coz next time it will be easier but I hate it too
i might have been right when i said 8 hours huh

ok not really recomended but if your carefull not to bend the link or crush the orings you could use a needle nose pair of vice grips or even a regular shaped small pair
Old 06-16-2008, 12:06 AM
also known as OMR

When I was walkin away from the bike in defeat I started thinking Im picking up one of those kits. **** seems so easy but its no where close to being easy I'm sure omr got it on lock. How long would it take you to swap a master link?
it really is less then a 5 minute job
Old 06-16-2008, 12:07 AM

with the tool...2 min's
no tool....15 min's

I used to use 2 channel locks...1 on the link and 1 on the other channel lock to make squeezzing the 1st one essayer
Old 06-16-2008, 12:08 AM
NealFoReal

i might have been right when i said 8 hours huh

ok not really recomended but if your carefull not to bend the link or crush the orings you could use a needle nose pair of vice grips or even a regular shaped small pair
Ima give it another go tomorrow. What happens if I crush the orings? And I wouldnt say 8 hours. I worked on it for an hour tonight. Figure an hour tomorrow and be done :YEAH
Old 06-16-2008, 12:09 AM
also known as OMR

Ima give it another go tomorrow. What happens if I crush the orings? And I wouldnt say 8 hours. I worked on it for an hour tonight. Figure an hour tomorrow and be done :YEAH
if you destroy the oring then the clip will fit too loose and is way more likely to fall off
Old 06-16-2008, 12:09 AM
NealFoReal

it really is less then a 5 minute job
with the tool...2 min's
no tool....15 min's

I used to use 2 channel locks...1 on the link and 1 on the other channel lock to make squeezzing the 1st one essayer
**** both of you Im sure next time if I dont have the tools, it'll be a 30 minute job haha. But there wont be a next time without the tools coz ima pick that **** up.
Old 06-16-2008, 12:11 AM
NealFoReal

if you destroy the oring then the clip will fit too loose and is way more likely to fall off
****. Im sure I damaged the rings tonight when I was squeezing the **** out of it. Dam man. Something so easy isnt easy at all. For me anyway.

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]