Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 02:25 AM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough
Re: DSOG Thomas you listen here

-old man roger
Old 06-01-2008, 02:27 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-xxx
Old 06-01-2008, 02:41 AM
rock stock

Originally Posted by old man roger
hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-xxx
i have no idea... lol

-xxxno more reconsxxx
Old 06-01-2008, 02:45 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

some times recons are fun when im bored i will just do big *** circles around the lot

-mexican mayhem
Old 06-01-2008, 03:01 AM
rock stock

some times recons are fun when im bored i will just do big *** circles around the lot

-mexican mayhem
ive been forcing myself to turn alot harder and faster in everything im doin, so i cant do recons anymore if i try lol. might be a good thing though, who knows

-excessa
Old 06-01-2008, 03:59 AM
also known as OMR

being able to make the circle any size you want makes it easier to learn combo's

-nags
Old 06-01-2008, 07:43 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by stock05
they wont give you dilaudid until you tell them the morphine isnt working, i tried to talk the doctor into giving me the IV dilaudid to take home, he didnt go for it, so i have endless refills for the oral dilaudid.

puzzy

again puzzy

i go back to work for three days and now everyone is jacking my trademark, wtf?

-MEXICAN MAYHEM

They gave me the dilaudid 4mg pills right off the bat, after just looking at my shoulder. I told him they were too strong and he said "break 'em in half"

he's the same doc that put me on fentanyl after my neck surgery.

If we go by the old adage "you are what you eat" I am a dick.

Also, as an aside: if you ever want to die with a stomach full of narcotics I have a great doctor. If you ever want to know what's really wrong with you, my doctor will prescribe a deadly pile of narcotics instead.

Last edited by excessa; 06-01-2008 at 07:52 AM. Reason: he called me a pussy!
Old 06-01-2008, 11:27 AM
rock stock

being able to make the circle any size you want makes it easier to learn combo's

-nags
my recon circles look more like a rounded rectangle. if it was drawn on paper, you might think i was having a siezure

-kj
Old 06-01-2008, 02:41 PM

DeadlyInstincts is a decent person

i just wanna thank everyone in this thread it was very informational and gave me a good insight on everything stunt and non-stunt related, now if ull all excuse me im gonna go put a bullet in my head cuz i just got done reading this whole thread....

-. . . . .
Old 06-01-2008, 02:52 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by excessa
They gave me the dilaudid 4mg pills right off the bat, after just looking at my shoulder. I told him they were too strong and he said "break 'em in half"

he's the same doc that put me on fentanyl after my neck surgery.

If we go by the old adage "you are what you eat" I am a dick.

Also, as an aside: if you ever want to die with a stomach full of narcotics I have a great doctor. If you ever want to know what's really wrong with you, my doctor will prescribe a deadly pile of narcotics instead.
getting oral dilaudid isnt too hard, its talking them into giving it to you IV is what takes a little convincing.

-THE MEXICAN
Old 06-01-2008, 02:53 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I didn't get IV anything. but I like demerol when they do give me the good stuff at the emergency room.

I want to thank everyone on Stuntlife for entertaining me while I'm trashed on painkillers and muscle relaxers.

I don't know which specific injury it is that's so crazy painful, but I can still feel it hurting, no matter what i take, even in my sleep. four weeks later, I'm stil tore up. F that particular police officer.

-the other white chick

Last edited by excessa; 06-01-2008 at 02:55 PM. Reason: DAMN it I forget a lot
Old 06-01-2008, 02:55 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by DeadlyInstincts
i just wanna thank everyone in this thread it was very informational and gave me a good insight on everything stunt and non-stunt related, now if ull all excuse me im gonna go put a bullet in my head cuz i just got done reading this whole thread....

-. . . . .
i really hope you have a handbrake making stupid wheelies like the one shown in your avatar.

-THE MEXICAN
Old 06-01-2008, 03:37 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by excessa
I didn't get IV anything. but I like demerol when they do give me the good stuff at the emergency room.

I want to thank everyone on Stuntlife for entertaining me while I'm trashed on painkillers and muscle relaxers.

I don't know which specific injury it is that's so crazy painful, but I can still feel it hurting, no matter what i take, even in my sleep. four weeks later, I'm stil tore up. F that particular police officer.

-the other white chick
holy **** !!!!!!

-if you are what you eat im a *****...lol
Old 06-01-2008, 03:46 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Exesssa hook me up with a walmart sponsor
Old 06-01-2008, 06:10 PM

I don't know any wal mart people yet, but I will try. when I get back from Texas. woo hoo
Old 06-01-2008, 06:11 PM

OMR is a *****

Love,
Rebecca
Old 06-01-2008, 06:26 PM
also known as OMR

i can lick my eye brows you now...lol

-can get a date at a lesbian bar...
Old 06-01-2008, 06:39 PM
rock stock

i can lick my eye brows you now...lol

-can get a date at a lesbian bar...
did you just admit to getting a date at a gay bar?

-sir humps alot
Old 06-01-2008, 06:45 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by BOYD
hate pills, love beer n vag

-jacked signature
my wireless network at my house is called Searing Vag
Old 06-01-2008, 06:47 PM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point