DSOG Thomas you listen here

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 10:41 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of
DSOG Thomas you listen here

Because of YOU....

I made a big pitch for large contingencies and basic support of competitive stunting to reps from a few big companies. when I was told all the reasons they wouldn't support stunting because stunters would need to have this and do that, was able to say "They are already doing that." every ****** time.

every reason to not consider fully supporting stunting as a pro sport was shut down based on things you guys have all done together to make things grow and work.

you just made my day. I just feel...kinda proud. like I've done some actual work. which I think we all know is not true.

I kind of like it that you had to fight for legitimacy. I absolutely love and respect the fact that you DO fight for it.

XDL, Starboyz Stuntfest, and Stuntwars especially, judging, the points system, ticket sales, growing payouts, organization and continued expansion are really amazing from an outside industrialists perspective.

people are finally seeing what I've been getting clowned like a retard for saying for the last five years: competitive stunting is a real sport, with real athletes who should really get paid.

it felt SO good to tell these people, who were SURE you guys are just dicking around, what you've actually been doing. the same people who act and speak like they are so above stunters could never have pulled off turning a street crime into legitimate sport, against a lot of opposition, on their own momentum and on their own terms.

mad props to all of you pushing the industrial side and competitive side, and all of you who are pushing yourselves to get better at what you are passionate about. it's stirring up a lot of the right kind of attention tonight.

especially you, Thomas, you've been the driving force behind a lot of this growth.

I just thought you should know, your hard work is getting me free flights to go to cool places,and I'm meeting very nice people. but I still haven't made any money. o0r received my fishing pole.

Last edited by excessa; 05-29-2008 at 10:44 PM.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:58 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of
Re: DSOG Thomas you listen here

Oh, I forgot to add. Everyone had so many excuses not to support that I don't hold out a lot of hope for my proposal to go through, but it felt great anyhow.

just to see how surprised and impressed they were to hear you guys have a sanctioning body, points system, etc made this a successful meeting.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:00 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Old 05-29-2008, 11:00 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Sounds like someone owes Thomas a beejer.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:13 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

haha.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:18 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Can you define big companies?

-kane
Old 05-29-2008, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by Kaneone
Can you define big companies?

-kane
can u STOP putting ur name after every post, ur famous dude we ALLLLLL know who u are!!!!!!

-DURTY
Old 05-29-2008, 11:22 PM

TexRida is a decent person

u go girl
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DURTY
can u STOP putting ur name after every post, ur famous dude we ALLLLLL know who u are!!!!!!

-DURTY
i do that in all my pm's

thanks
-omr-

-DURTY

whats wrong with that?

-Tex
Old 05-29-2008, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
i do that in all my pm's

thanks
-omr-
was i talking to U???
Originally Posted by TexRida
whats wrong with that?

-Tex
........and who the **** are U????
Old 05-29-2008, 11:25 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

its to verify authenticity. Gosh!

Can you define famous?

-kane

Last edited by Kaneone; 05-29-2008 at 11:30 PM.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:26 PM

jbstunts is a decent person

-DURTY
this **** cracked me up

-JB
Old 05-29-2008, 11:27 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

**** it then , im changing mine

-durty-
Old 05-29-2008, 11:29 PM

........and i read every 1 of your posts:YEAH
gracias

-Tex
Old 05-29-2008, 11:31 PM

tex ur a retard and no one understands U

Originally Posted by old man roger
**** it then , im changing mine

-durty-
dont start with me and this name crap
Old 05-29-2008, 11:32 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

:
Old 05-29-2008, 11:35 PM

if it was the mexican that threw ya my bad,

i meant thanks.....

Old 05-29-2008, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by Kaneone
Can you define famous?

-kane
ME!!!

thats why i dont have to put my name after every post, these bitchez on this ***** *** site know who the **** i am!!!!
Old 05-29-2008, 11:47 PM
also known as OMR

dont start with me and this name crap

Quick Reply: DSOG Thomas you listen here