DSOG Thomas you listen here

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2008, 01:21 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of
Re: DSOG Thomas you listen here

people like to talk a lot of **** don't they?

sometimes that's the only way a guy can get ahead, try to run someone else down. i usually avoid those people. I like people who stand on their own merit, not on someone elses supposed lack of merit.

What you should have probably heard is I am not nice to everyone, just the people I like. it doesn't make me popular, but I could give a **** about that.

coming after me like you've got a score to settle seems like a pretty weak thing to do.
Old 06-07-2008, 01:29 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

This Just In:
I've gotten the occasional cold sore on my mouth since I was a little kid. if I am under a lot of stress or sick or get a sunburn, I'll get one. ever since I got the chicken pox way back before tv was invented.

They're not exactly cool, but once again, like I give a ****. They go away, I go on. crime of the century.

gloating over someone's physical or whatever imperfections just seems like a really insecure thing to do.

the high of pretending to be superior to someone else only lasts a couple of seconds and sometimes isn't worth the price of just...being that kind of person.
Old 06-07-2008, 02:57 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

i lack merit...
Old 06-07-2008, 05:59 PM

which is why I don't hang out with you.

Old 06-07-2008, 06:23 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by excessa

gloating over someone's physical or whatever imperfections just seems like a really insecure thing to do.

the high of pretending to be superior to someone else only lasts a couple of seconds and sometimes isn't worth the price of just...being that kind of person.
not aiming this reply at any one specific but this is the a very true statement and i wish more people understood exactly what it realy means
Old 06-08-2008, 02:52 PM

I hear you. I try not to be too hard on people, nobody is perfect.

but sometimes I get angry
Old 06-08-2008, 03:42 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

after your last few posts in a couple different threads i am officially on your nuts ....this week any ways...lol
Old 06-09-2008, 01:42 AM

sweet. better than having undeserved haters.
Old 06-09-2008, 03:32 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

I hear you. I try not to be too hard on people, nobody is perfect.

but sometimes I get angry
uhm, hello
Old 06-09-2008, 07:13 PM

well some people may be perfectly gay, or retarded, but that's not the same as being perfect.

have a grown up explain it to you later.
Old 06-09-2008, 08:28 PM

well some people may be perfectly gay, or retarded, but that's not the same as being perfect.

have a grown up explain it to you later.
i **** excellence and if you keep it up, your gonna get excellence all over your face.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:08 PM

are you threatening to pee on me Stock? because I'll be angry and spaz out, and nobody wants that.

except me. I kind of do. except the pee part. you keep that.

wanna fight? heheheHA fear me rar

Last edited by excessa; 06-09-2008 at 09:12 PM. Reason: obvious
Old 06-09-2008, 09:11 PM

I want it remembered I started this beef.

which we shall blow up into epoch e-violence, escalating, one can only hope, to the point of RocSteady's login getting horribly wounded in the crossfire. possibly dying.

anyhow, like I said, I'm down. let's do this.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:14 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stock05
i **** excellence and if you keep it up, your gonna get excellence all over your face.

Old 06-10-2008, 08:03 AM

do not call bullshit on a man who has threatened to pee on me. you'll make him follow through.

Old 06-10-2008, 10:06 AM

I had my doctor take me off the dilaudid and put me on percocet.

**** I am hurting today. not that anyone cares. just thought I'd share.

who is going to xdl and stuntfest? I'd raise my hand, but it makes me cry.

Last edited by excessa; 06-10-2008 at 10:08 AM.
Old 06-11-2008, 02:05 AM

I had my doctor take me off the dilaudid and put me on percocet.

**** I am hurting today. not that anyone cares. just thought I'd share.

who is going to xdl and stuntfest? I'd raise my hand, but it makes me cry.
bad idea , when i from dilaudid to percocet/percodone. the percs gave me the worst withdrawls ever, they lasted 7 days, i never had that happen with dilaudid.
Old 06-18-2008, 11:16 PM

Good advice, they also didn't work for ****.