pray for bishop

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 05:58 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve
Re: pray for bishop

Originally Posted by SIC J

thats why i didnt post anything until i heard his side of the story first. it just didnt add up. then he posted his side which i didnt expect to be as soon as he did. and after reading his side of the story, i thought i was reading a the script of a new movie. didnt believe it at all. i read the story to a couple of my boys and they laughed.

theres MANY non-believers!!! just few that will say it.

and as i said before, i never said you didnt get stabbed or youre not in the hospital, i just dont believe the story you told about it or you exaggerated like crazy!

one thing i live by is, TALK IS CHEAP.......
my girl told you guys something not me... read what you want i am not you what to believe it doesnt matter at this point... you call it exaggerated...when it is the truth....woman are woman... they do what they must not to lose someone they luv... i told you what happened and i am good...thats it...and i have seen people get stabbed 3x more then more or even get shot and go the **** home the same day....just cause it doesnt happent to your liking doesnt mean it is not true.... like i said...i was gonna get straight to the point and leave out most of the details....but i was like **** might as well tell them all the **** i can....but what happens to many details you say...its all fake...then if i just post i am ok dont want to talk about to you guys thanks for praying... it didnt happen cause he is not telling us the details.... no way to please everybody rather it stunting or life situations i see... will again thanks for any good thoughts...and whatever to the bad ones... take care
Old 05-05-2008, 05:59 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
well if you guys take my personal life as a part of the sponsorship.... then thats not gonna work anyway... i hold up my obligation in provided product and getting it to you fast.... never in the agreement does my family,health,mental well being, and private life come in that agreement.... if you guys want to bow out... then you do what you must.... i will call you and the other guys or you guys can call me doesnt matter..... i back you guys up with no resume's no questions asked no big *** contract...at all just pretty much take your word that you will wear the product thats it....and you come out with this bull ****....sponsorships and personal life of the owner dont go no where near together.... people ask about my cars... i show em...then instead of congradulatin they say aww what ever his is leasing it....they asked about my house i show a picture awww man what ever its probably your moms...so what the **** makes you think i want to hear that bull **** about something that almost cost me my life..... my problems burden none of you...never asked stuntlife for ****... i said if you want shoes buy em... if you dont like em let me know what styles you like and i will see what i can do... i dont beg people to buy my ****....like i dont beg to sponsor guys they ask i help if i can....if i cant i sey maybe next time.... for you and anybody in the az crew to act in this manner is really stupid ...when i dont ask you guys for nothing...accept to stick to your word name one other company that treats stunters like that .......
giving someone free **** AINT a sponsorship ask darius, kane, teach etc a REAL sponsorship is paying the rider to RIDE!!!! u giving a couple free pairs wont make them look the other way when they see ur a FRAUD!!!!!!!!

and i saw ur pic of the ferrari WITH NO ONE IN IT from google anybody can do that......u dont stop talking JUST POST SOME PICS or get ta steppin!!!!

and TOP SHOTTA u seem pretty cool but u havent been here long enough to know bishop like others DO!!! and cuz he sent ur **** on time dont mean hes not a fonny!!!! FYI some of the biggest names this sport has CALLED HIM OUT ALSO........soo no offense to u SHOTTA but ur opinion doesnt count YET maybe in a couple years
Old 05-05-2008, 06:01 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by killswitch12283
Dude, bein 100% legit with you, if that **** happend im the kinda guy that would do whatever i could to help your situation, but from page 2 i knew this **** was bunk, do i care? Not really, what i do care about is your little game makin dudes look like ******** and causing drama because most people believe someone would not be sooo cruel to lie about something like that. We are a pretty tight scene and when someone goes down, love goes out. Ask Ryan. But your **** is whack and everyone knows it, if your that stupid to not just throw up a pic and make me the *******, your dumb enough to believe people on sl would believe your punkass. **** you, i hope you bleed a lake.
WOW +10000000 awesome post brother!!!

enough said!!!! close this thread!!
Old 05-05-2008, 06:04 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Durty ur mad cuz he wouldnt make orange shoes...attempt it.. lol lol lol
Old 05-05-2008, 06:14 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

my girl told you guys something not me... read what you want i am not you what to believe it doesnt matter at this point... you call it exaggerated...when it is the truth....woman are woman... they do what they must not to lose someone they luv... i told you what happened and i am good...thats it...and i have seen people get stabbed 3x more then more or even get shot and go the **** home the same day....just cause it doesnt happent to your liking doesnt mean it is not true.... like i said...i was gonna get straight to the point and leave out most of the details....but i was like **** might as well tell them all the **** i can....but what happens to many details you say...its all fake...then if i just post i am ok dont want to talk about to you guys thanks for praying... it didnt happen cause he is not telling us the details.... no way to please everybody rather it stunting or life situations i see... will again thanks for any good thoughts...and whatever to the bad ones... take care

i was talking about your side of the story........

never knew anyone to go into a coma and then remember THAT MUCH DETAIL............

i dont dislike you or hate you. it doesnt matter to me. and i dont wish anything bad to happen to you. i was just pointing out that me and many other people dont buy the story. cant speak for everyone else beyond that thought. everything youve stated just doesnt add up.

i would just post some proof and call it a day
Old 05-05-2008, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by DURTY
giving someone free **** AINT a sponsorship ask darius, kane, teach etc a REAL sponsorship is paying the rider to RIDE!!!! u giving a couple free pairs wont make them look the other way when they see ur a FRAUD!!!!!!!!

and i saw ur pic of the ferrari WITH NO ONE IN IT from google anybody can do that......u dont stop talking JUST POST SOME PICS or get ta steppin!!!!

and TOP SHOTTA u seem pretty cool but u havent been here long enough to know bishop like others DO!!! and cuz he sent ur **** on time dont mean hes not a fonny!!!! FYI some of the biggest names this sport has CALLED HIM OUT ALSO........soo no offense to u SHOTTA but ur opinion doesnt count YET maybe in a couple years
you gotta start somewhere..you work your way to a paid sponsorship like darius and kane did .and i got riders that are paid...and i pay contingencies.... if they didnt want to do it all they had to do was say so...but they said they were cool with it... i dont see you buying eqpt or sponsoring anybody...so try again...and i thats what i was waiting for right there you to say i showed you a pic of my car and it was from google or leased... you should the same **** last time...and i was directly in front of my god damn house and my store that says stasis in the window.... you always gonna try to make a excuse for me not having anything or being anything.... so thats why i dont prove **** to you or anybody else anymore....
Old 05-05-2008, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by SIC J
i was talking about your side of the story........

never knew anyone to go into a coma and then remember THAT MUCH DETAIL............

i dont dislike you or hate you. it doesnt matter to me. and i dont wish anything bad to happen to you. i was just pointing out that me and many other people dont buy the story. cant speak for everyone else beyond that thought. everything youve stated just doesnt add up.

i would just post some proof and call it a day
hey no big deal... bro... i was not knocked into a coma... i was kept asleep by medicine i said that like 20 times already.... just like when you have surgury they put you under and they can wake your *** up... but not hating if you been in my shoes through all the bs on here for the last to years you would feel the same way i do .... at this point i really dont care what happens...i didnt gain a dime of this i am losing money ...never asked for a thing...just give to sport more then 25k-30k a year to go along with everybody elses contributions... so if this is what i get in return...i guess shotta is right pullout.... i sell my products fine in retail stores that are in are region....i made them for stunters but if they want to fall in to this bs with durty and the gang .... i am not losing they are.... i want to help as much as i can ... but its what ever at this point my family is way more important....
Old 05-05-2008, 06:39 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

Bishop i dont know you or care to and i dont really care to get into all the grabage but if you wanna shut everyone up about what happened then post a pic of your injuries its not that hard to do im sure you have a cell phone with a cam on it. If it did happen why not shut all these people up by posting a pic ? But now i ask all you other people what does he have to gain from making up a story you all were already buying his shoes either he is a attention ***** like Kelm and took it to the extreme or he is just a little strange in the head.....But who the hell stunts with a gun lol.
Old 05-05-2008, 06:59 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
i think i found his myspace
i just punched in his stuntlife name
http://www.myspace.com/magicman31
Old 05-05-2008, 07:02 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

^^So is that real or what?
Old 05-05-2008, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Jon X
Bishop i dont know you or care to and i dont really care to get into all the grabage but if you wanna shut everyone up about what happened then post a pic of your injuries its not that hard to do im sure you have a cell phone with a cam on it. If it did happen why not shut all these people up by posting a pic ? But now i ask all you other people what does he have to gain from making up a story you all were already buying his shoes either he is a attention ***** like Kelm and took it to the extreme or he is just a little strange in the head.....But who the hell stunts with a gun lol.
bro if i thought the picture would actually shut these guys up i would do it... but its not... its gonna go from it didnt happen to damn that is not so bad...or damn thats fucked up ...or damn i coulda took that.... i have tried to shut people up on many topics even personal ones that show no revelance to anybody just haters being stupid and when i prove em wrong ...they find another topic to keep the **** flowing... catch my drift... you would stunt with a gun if you are in a bad part of town,dark, and by yourself...but even if i regular ride in the streets i carry... not to be a bad *** cause i am not.... cause i got a ccw permit and i gun is no good at home or in the car.... there are tons of people you know me ...and thought i was lying when my car got broke into at ride of the century and they stole my money...and guns... i didnt post pics of the busted up car when they asked ...so they started to call bs...and didnt care...then some guys spoke up and said it was true....but nobody from stuntlife was with me this time..... let do what they want .... if they want me out then so be it...people buy my stuff cause they like it....not cause they like me.... i will just keep my money and put it somewhere else instead of back in to the sport i luv....no big deal
Old 05-05-2008, 07:07 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

bro if i thought the picture would actually shut these guys up i would do it...

I actually think it would shut EVERYONE right the **** up.

And if it were me... I would have done it a long time ago.
Old 05-05-2008, 07:08 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

bro if i thought the picture would actually shut these guys up i would do it... but its not... its gonna go from it didnt happen to damn that is not so bad...or damn thats fucked up ...or damn i coulda took that.... i have tried to shut people up on many topics even personal ones that show no revelance to anybody just haters being stupid and when i prove em wrong ...they find another topic to keep the **** flowing... catch my drift... you would stunt with a gun if you are in a bad part of town,dark, and by yourself...but even if i regular ride in the streets i carry... not to be a bad *** cause i am not.... cause i got a ccw permit and i gun is no good at home or in the car.... there are tons of people you know me ...and thought i was lying when my car got broke into at ride of the century and they stole my money...and guns... i didnt post pics of the busted up car when they asked ...so they started to call bs...and didnt care...then some guys spoke up and said it was true....but nobody from stuntlife was with me this time..... let do what they want .... if they want me out then so be it...people buy my stuff cause they like it....not cause they like me.... i will just keep my money and put it somewhere else instead of back in to the sport i luv....no big deal
Well bro if they dont want to belive you then just let it be no big deal just stop replying to them thats the only way you make the **** talking stop. If it happened then heal up..... u and the ones close to you are the only ones who know the story why would you care what anyone on SL has to say.
Old 05-05-2008, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
i think i found his myspace
i just punched in his stuntlife name
http://www.myspace.com/magicman31

yep thats me....and do you see any personal info... nope none at all.... so it isnt like i brag about myself or post up **** for everybody but you guys....i do what i do for the people i care about ...not to blow myself up i dont post anything on the inet unless it is business related... i got a few friends and my girl on my page ..thats it
Old 05-05-2008, 07:14 PM

killswitch12283 can only hope to improve

where is Shaunte Mayers at??????
Old 05-05-2008, 07:16 PM

oh yeah!!!!!! FIRST!!!!! HAHA
Old 05-05-2008, 07:31 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by killswitch12283
i hope you bleed a lake.
listening to 300 bars as you typed this??

Originally Posted by Jon X
But who the hell stunts with a gun lol.
i know i couple people that *always* have it on them....
Old 05-05-2008, 07:31 PM
wheres all the fat girls

martino is a decent person

NOONE makes 50k flipping a car, NOONE . no ******* way. it just doesnt happen.
I work for a high line dealer, and Ive bought from every possible auctions for 5 years.
We made 30k on an aston martin once, a great deal is a 10k deal, 15k pops up from time to time.

i want that ******* hookup where you get a 07 750 for 18k. theres too many shark dealers looking for stuff like that for it to fall through the cracks
Old 05-05-2008, 07:34 PM

it's cool fellas.... want me out i am out.... i know most of stuntlife doesnt feel this way cause they have been pm'ing me with shows of support and saying they would not post the pics either... cause you guys gave me nothing..and its not gonna solve anything.... but again say what you want people are tired of hearing the ****.... so i am gonna stop replying ...
Old 05-05-2008, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by EZEC
listening to 300 bars as you typed this??

i know i couple people that *always* have it on them....

haha damn right, **** the family of the victim:YEAH

Quick Reply: pray for bishop