pray for bishop

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 04:18 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about
Re: pray for bishop

u dont wanna post pics that would shut everyone up yet guys like ian from SI has pics of him all over so does bill...wat r u afraid of??? u said ur not involved with drugs soo wats the3 problem

ur on here trying to run a legit company but can post a pic of u??? i dont wanna do bizness with someone that paro about some pics of himself??? we all post pics soo u want support from ur felow stunters but u dont wanna share pics like we do with u???

**** OUTTA HERE...........
Old 05-05-2008, 04:19 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
i want it to say D's My Daddy on the back!
You got it

Last edited by Lethal Rider; 05-05-2008 at 04:23 PM.
Old 05-05-2008, 04:23 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
ur such a dick.... give me a few for my come back
Old 05-05-2008, 04:24 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

I thought of one...see above post
Old 05-05-2008, 04:24 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
You got it
hahaha cheater, no editing allowed
Old 05-05-2008, 04:25 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

hahaha cheater, no editing allowed
Dam It
Old 05-05-2008, 04:26 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

fist off pipe down when ur replying to me, i dont need ur lip

i asked a simple question, and covered all my angles before posting that question, cause im not just gona post some stupid **** and make myself look like a clown

and i know it can be done, i was just wondering the logistics

90% of people rock their icon vest over their hoodies and t's, making damn near impossible to unholster a pistol from a shoulder harness under ur hoodie ,locking down any room for u to reach in, but dont think it didnt cross my mind, that by chance this day it was under ur hoodie

most cops wear thin leather driving gloves not riding gloves

one pic keeps u from 32167431378313731354 replys and proves everyone wrong, WTF is wrong with u? are u that ignorant?

dude my work feild relys on it everyday out there, i was just asking
not giving you lip... but you coming at me like i am bs'ing...and i dont rock my icon vest on top never have.. i wear it under...so that way if you fall it dont get all fucked up...and if you read all the post you will see way i dont feel the need to post up a damn thing... cause people talk **** all the time...i have proved many people wrong on here numorous times...and once i do they got another excuse and it keeps going and going ...that is the trend when it comes to me... you cant ask one guy on this site about me and get them to say i treated them fucked up or something...everybody knows i am a standup guy and will continue to be long as i live.... i tried that proof **** already...and all it does start another thread.... go read my post in here and in the callout post and you will see what i am getting at.... so again think what you want ...it is a free country....i you were one of the people you prayed thanks if not bro... then no harm done cause it wasnt like it was mandatory... take care
Old 05-05-2008, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by DURTY
u dont wanna post pics that would shut everyone up yet guys like ian from SI has pics of him all over so does bill...wat r u afraid of??? u said ur not involved with drugs soo wats the3 problem

ur on here trying to run a legit company but can post a pic of u??? i dont wanna do bizness with someone that paro about some pics of himself??? we all post pics soo u want support from ur felow stunters but u dont wanna share pics like we do with u???

**** OUTTA HERE...........
durty **** you...and anyone like you ... you are the biggest hiporcrite i know ... you come sending apology and get better notes and **** then you do what you do best start ****...cause i am not dead like your punk *** more then likely would be if it was you ...you got alot of ******* nerve...you wanna be a hater be one...but dont play on both sides of the ******* fence either... you have asked me to post pics of **** before and when i do...the only thing you do is come up with a excuse...why i got or how i did it.... so i really dont give a **** what you think.or anyone of your friends...and i am not trying to run a legit business i am running a legit business...you think that i make a living off stuntlife you are sadly mistaken.... you guys dont buy that many shoes and they are discounted way to deep and shipped for free to make a living....at the end of the day i will be lucky to make 5 to 10 dollars on a shoe after the cost of discounting it and shipping it and giving people free **** in the box..... and then i got over 21 stunters on this site alone that are sponored on free **** that cost me also.... so go eat a dick you all you proof and bs cause all you do is try to think of something else to keep the day going..i proved myself on here along time ago... so just do me a favor and keep your bullshit to yourself
Old 05-05-2008, 04:39 PM
hate practitioner

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
they are discounted way to deep and shipped for free to make a living....at the end of the day i will be lucky to make 5 to 10 dollars on a shoe after the cost of discounting it and shipping it and giving people free **** in the box..... and then i got over 21 stunters on this site alone that are sponored on free **** that cost me also
ur constantly plugging ur **** and u wonder why people raise the BS flag

alls u do is prove urself in words on everything

but wont post a pic

STOP ******* CONFUZING ME!
Old 05-05-2008, 04:45 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Someone Ban Him Already Dammit!! Whats It Gonna Take??
Old 05-05-2008, 04:45 PM
hate practitioner

Originally Posted by Armenian
Someone Ban Him Already Dammit!! Whats It Gonna Take??
a ******** post or a act of congress
Old 05-05-2008, 04:49 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

i know the most random ******** link ever! it has nothing to do with ******** when you think about it before clickin it and then padow
Old 05-05-2008, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
durty **** you...and anyone like you ... you are the biggest hiporcrite i know ... you come sending apology and get better notes and **** then you do what you do best start ****...cause i am not dead like your punk *** more then likely would be if it was you ...you got alot of ******* nerve...you wanna be a hater be one...but dont play on both sides of the ******* fence either... you have asked me to post pics of **** before and when i do...the only thing you do is come up with a excuse...why i got or how i did it.... so i really dont give a **** what you think.or anyone of your friends...and i am not trying to run a legit business i am running a legit business...you think that i make a living off stuntlife you are sadly mistaken.... you guys dont buy that many shoes and they are discounted way to deep and shipped for free to make a living....at the end of the day i will be lucky to make 5 to 10 dollars on a shoe after the cost of discounting it and shipping it and giving people free **** in the box..... and then i got over 21 stunters on this site alone that are sponored on free **** that cost me also.... so go eat a dick you all you proof and bs cause all you do is try to think of something else to keep the day going..i proved myself on here along time ago... so just do me a favor and keep your bullshit to yourself
i am a hipocrite to U YES I AM........cuz i never had a good feeling about u from the time i talked to u on the phone. now u pull a PR stunt and it back fired sucks to be u but u say SCOTT needs an education but u are the one that needs a STREET education cuz u fucked up big time and have no street cred and if ur story is true then it sounds like u dont have any street cred in ur own hood either cuz, ur own homie tryed to jack u with knives and ****......he should have known u pack and all that but came only with a knife to a GUN fight ahahahahahahah sure wateva.........ur prolly some nerd like E-RACK ur BS just took people a lil longer to figure it out !!!

NOW POST SOME PICS OF U IN UR UNIFORM WITH THE GIANTS ***** PFFFFFFFFFF HAHAHAHAHA
Old 05-05-2008, 04:55 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

them is fightin words
Old 05-05-2008, 04:58 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

ok guess ill be a man here unlike somebody else. To everybody i told to eat a dick. I apoligize! i always give everybody the benefit of the dout untill they **** up! So bishop you need to come clean cause you made me hate on fools when thats not what im about!! as of right now im leaning on this whole story being BULLSHIT! so if you can prove its not then good. but if you cant the the AZ's Finest has a special Stasis commercial coming for you. Trust me my friend you DONT want us to make this clip. so come clean or get Stasis ran it to the ground!

but again to everybody i hated on i apoligize and am truly truly sorry please forgive!
Old 05-05-2008, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by DURTY
i am a hipocrite to U YES I AM........cuz i never had a good feeling about u from the time i talked to u on the phone. now u pull a PR stunt and it back fired sucks to be u but u say SCOTT needs an education but u are the one that needs a STREET education cuz u fucked up big time and have no street cred and if ur story is true then it sounds like u dont have any street cred in ur own hood either cuz, ur own homie tryed to jack u with knives and ****......he should have known u pack and all that but came only with a knife to a GUN fight ahahahahahahah sure wateva.........ur prolly some nerd like E-RACK ur BS just took people a lil longer to figure it out !!!

NOW POST SOME PICS OF U IN UR UNIFORM WITH THE GIANTS ***** PFFFFFFFFFF HAHAHAHAHA
well durty if it makes you feel better i dont like your *** either *****....please.... you mean nothing.... you can say what you ....all of you... this is no publicity stunt... i dont give a damn how popular i am ... and i never plugged my company in this **** at all like you and the other said ... you guys brought that ****.... why dont you post i dick in your ***... again **** you .... and i never liked you and never gave a damn if you liked me ..... my day goes on and on... without me thinking of you...but you constantly think of me bitch get a life
Old 05-05-2008, 04:59 PM
$$$$$$$

i think i found his myspace
i just punched in his stuntlife name
http://www.myspace.com/magicman31
Old 05-05-2008, 05:00 PM

and to top it all off u had the nerve to try and call me out when i told u on the phone my opinion about how I think this sport aint going anywere??? remember THAT??? talkin bout i saved it on my Iphone like a ******* nerd then i told u to post our convo and just like ur doing now u changed the ******* subject

**** OUTTA HERE........AND CHOSE UR BATTLES WITH THE WEAK NOT WITH ME!!!!!
Old 05-05-2008, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Halfrican
ok guess ill be a man here unlike somebody else. To everybody i told to eat a dick. I apoligize! i always give everybody the benefit of the dout untill they **** up! So bishop you need to come clean cause you made me hate on fools when thats not what im about!! as of right now im leaning on this whole story being BULLSHIT! so if you can prove its not then good. but if you cant the the AZ's Finest has a special Stasis commercial coming for you. Trust me my friend you DONT want us to make this clip. so come clean or get Stasis ran it to the ground!

but again to everybody i hated on i apoligize and am truly truly sorry please forgive!
BRAPPPPPPPPPPPP

UR MY BOY BLUE AND DONT WORRY I KNOW U WERENT TALKING TO ME

POST THE STASSIS COMERCIAL!!!!!!!!!! :YEAH :YEAH
Old 05-05-2008, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Halfrican

cant even believe you are going there when i take care of you guys ...to the fullest ...with no questions asked.... the funny thing is ...when someone post all the good **** i have done...you guys run over that **** and straight to the hate.... i really over..it... if you want to act that way bro... then do your thing... i never did nothing to any of you ask you guys for anything someone is always asking me for help.... rather its cash or shoes...they ask and i help in any way i can ..... so again do what you must partner.... and if your az guys got a problem with there sponsor then tell them to call me they got the number....

Quick Reply: pray for bishop