pray for bishop

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 05:04 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough
Re: pray for bishop

Originally Posted by Halfrican
ok guess ill be a man here unlike somebody else. To everybody i told to eat a dick. I apoligize! i always give everybody the benefit of the dout untill they **** up! So bishop you need to come clean cause you made me hate on fools when thats not what im about!! as of right now im leaning on this whole story being BULLSHIT! so if you can prove its not then good. but if you cant the the AZ's Finest has a special Stasis commercial coming for you. Trust me my friend you DONT want us to make this clip. so come clean or get Stasis ran it to the ground!

but again to everybody i hated on i apoligize and am truly truly sorry please forgive!

hahaha makes me wish we where still doing the D-list clips

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii buddy
Old 05-05-2008, 05:05 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

ok guess ill be a man here unlike somebody else. To everybody i told to eat a dick. I apoligize! i always give everybody the benefit of the dout untill they **** up! So bishop you need to come clean cause you made me hate on fools when thats not what im about!! as of right now im leaning on this whole story being BULLSHIT! so if you can prove its not then good. but if you cant the the AZ's Finest has a special Stasis commercial coming for you. Trust me my friend you DONT want us to make this clip. so come clean or get Stasis ran it to the ground!

but again to everybody i hated on i apoligize and am truly truly sorry please forgive!
BRAPPPPPPPPPPPP

UR MY BOY BLUE AND DONT WORRY I KNOW U WERENT TALKING TO ME LOL

POST THE STASSIS COMERCIAL!!!!!!!!!! :YEAH :YEAH
Old 05-05-2008, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
cant even believe you are going there when i take care of you guys ...to the fullest ...with no questions asked.... the funny thing is ...when someone post all the good **** i have done...you guys run over that **** and straight to the hate.... i really over..it... if you want to act that way bro... then do your thing... i never did nothing to any of you ask you guys for anything someone is always asking me for help.... rather its cash or shoes...they ask and i help in any way i can ..... so again do what you must partner.... and if your az guys got a problem with there sponsor then tell them to call me they got the number....
POST UP SOME PICS BROOOOOOOO CUZ UR UP AGAINST THE ROPES RIGHT NOW **** THAT "ITS PERSONAL" CRACK THIS IS UR CRED............I WOULD POST THE PICS
Old 05-05-2008, 05:16 PM

killswitch12283 can only hope to improve

You owe me a beer, next time oliver reeff and boogie roll down there im coming and you gonna get me that beer haha:YEAH
Old 05-05-2008, 05:17 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

all im saying man is give em what they want and prove youself thats all. cause if this is fake i hate looking like an *** man!
Old 05-05-2008, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by killswitch12283
You owe me a beer, next time oliver reeff and boogie roll down there im coming and you gonna get me that beer haha:YEAH
done!
Old 05-05-2008, 05:22 PM

it got too hot in here AGAIN for ol BISHOP so hes taking it back to the PM's

BISHOP:
"yo halfrican plz man dont post that clip, it was bullshit ur right so check it, ill send u life time supply of stassis BUT dont burn me like that ok......common man were supposed TO BE BROTHAS MAN!!! "

HALFRICAN
" look ***** i dont know u! and just cuz im half black DONT mean were BROTHERS!!! learn how to speak!!! oh and about the lifetime warranty u can keep ur garbage cuz there sooo ugly and it ruins my gangsta style!!!! alright BROTHA hahaha "

^^^^ garanty!!!
Old 05-05-2008, 05:23 PM

Bishop we dont have no beef but as for being our sponser............why would we want to be sponserd by somebody who cant prove themselves. how can we put faith into you if you cant give us something to believe in? Im sorry but if your all lies then the sponser is all lies. Thats why i want you to prove yourself! Because if you cant then im done with you and so is the whole team! PROOF = AZ BACKING
Old 05-05-2008, 05:26 PM

done!

:YEAH
Old 05-05-2008, 05:30 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

and the story continues.................
Old 05-05-2008, 05:31 PM

Bishop we dont have no beef but as for being our sponser............why would we want to be sponserd by somebody who cant prove themselves. how can we put faith into you if you cant give us something to believe in? Im sorry but if your all lies then the sponser is all lies. Thats why i want you to prove yourself! Because if you cant then im done with you and so is the whole team! PROOF = AZ BACKING
NO PROOF = AWESOME CLIP IN NEW AZ FINEST FILM????

(im hoping a reinactment of this awesome action story
Old 05-05-2008, 05:38 PM

Shake is an unknown quantity at this point

Bishop, just got back to FL last night, then seen that post. I was like damn WTF. first though was to pray that u made it.... then 2 seconds later i was like guess i wont be getting my shirts i ordered :-) but anyway, today I picked up the package, all of them were done exactly like i asked. Thanks Bro.

I see what ur trying to do for the sport with your business and all. Im happy there companies and people like you out there who actually choose to invest in the mostly unprofitable stunt community, I dont think people recognize that the time, money and effort that you put into this **** could pay off 10x more if you put it into something else.

If i were you, id just say *** em all and move unto a different venture. thats why i dont like dealing with people, for the most part people are just ungreatful mudafukas that u can never please. damned if u do, and damned if u dont.
Old 05-05-2008, 05:41 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

well if you guys take my personal life as a part of the sponsorship.... then thats not gonna work anyway... i hold up my obligation in provided product and getting it to you fast.... never in the agreement does my family,health,mental well being, and private life come in that agreement.... if you guys want to bow out... then you do what you must.... i will call you and the other guys or you guys can call me doesnt matter..... i back you guys up with no resume's no questions asked no big *** contract...at all just pretty much take your word that you will wear the product thats it....and you come out with this bull ****....sponsorships and personal life of the owner dont go no where near together.... people ask about my cars... i show em...then instead of congradulatin they say aww what ever his is leasing it....they asked about my house i show a picture awww man what ever its probably your moms...so what the **** makes you think i want to hear that bull **** about something that almost cost me my life..... my problems burden none of you...never asked stuntlife for ****... i said if you want shoes buy em... if you dont like em let me know what styles you like and i will see what i can do... i dont beg people to buy my ****....like i dont beg to sponsor guys they ask i help if i can....if i cant i sey maybe next time.... for you and anybody in the az crew to act in this manner is really stupid ...when i dont ask you guys for nothing...accept to stick to your word name one other company that treats stunters like that .......
Old 05-05-2008, 05:43 PM

haha swing from his nuts some more, we aint hatin on his business, az get free ****, they just dont want to rep a lying mofkers ****
Old 05-05-2008, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by shotta
Bishop, just got back to FL last night, then seen that post. I was like damn WTF. first though was to pray that u made it.... then 2 seconds later i was like guess i wont be getting my shirts i ordered :-) but anyway, today I picked up the package, all of them were done exactly like i asked. Thanks Bro.

I see what ur trying to do for the sport with your business and all. Im happy there companies and people like you out there who actually choose to invest in the mostly unprofitable stunt community, I dont think people recognize that the time, money and effort that you put into this **** could pay off 10x more if you put it into something else.

If i were you, id just say *** em all and move unto a different venture. thats why i dont like dealing with people, for the most part people are just ungreatful mudafukas that u can never please. damned if u do, and damned if u dont.
i think you are right
Old 05-05-2008, 05:46 PM

Bike: 05 custom 330 gsxr/ducati 1098/08 zx6r stunted

need to update your bike inventory right???? haha
Old 05-05-2008, 05:47 PM

haha swing from his nuts some more, we aint hatin on his business, az get free ****, they just dont want to rep a lying mofkers ****
first of all you are in a totally different place and my real friends have been to my house to make sure i was ok and some of the other guys that thought it was a hoax.... on here actually called me and came over to check on me.... and found it it was very real...and they wanted to post up here and verify and i told them not too ...cause it wont make a difference....
Old 05-05-2008, 05:49 PM

Bike: 05 custom 330 gsxr/ducati 1098/08 zx6r stunted

need to update your bike inventory right???? haha
only haters would actually look at that ...but you are right i do need to update it.... cause its gone ...thanks for pointing that out
Old 05-05-2008, 05:51 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

thats why i didnt post anything until i heard his side of the story first. it just didnt add up. then he posted his side which i didnt expect to be as soon as he did. and after reading his side of the story, i thought i was reading a the script of a new movie. didnt believe it at all. i read the story to a couple of my boys and they laughed.

theres MANY non-believers!!! just few that will say it.

and as i said before, i never said you didnt get stabbed or youre not in the hospital, i just dont believe the story you told about it or you exaggerated like crazy!

one thing i live by is, TALK IS CHEAP.......
Old 05-05-2008, 05:54 PM

Dude, bein 100% legit with you, if that **** happend im the kinda guy that would do whatever i could to help your situation, but from page 2 i knew this **** was bunk, do i care? Not really, what i do care about is your little game makin dudes look like ******** and causing drama because most people believe someone would not be sooo cruel to lie about something like that. We are a pretty tight scene and when someone goes down, love goes out. Ask Ryan. But your **** is whack and everyone knows it, if your that stupid to not just throw up a pic and make me the *******, your dumb enough to believe people on sl would believe your punkass. **** you, i hope you bleed a lake.

Quick Reply: pray for bishop