pray for bishop

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 02:22 AM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve
Re: pray for bishop

Originally Posted by big dave
brilliant post for 2am east coast and in the hospital.

anyways, ask Thomas DSOG, Darius or Teach who I pay or take care of.

As for taking care of the industry, I asked you for a press release on your BS TV show as well as your shoe line so I could run it in my NEWS section...no strings attached. Yet you couldn't be bothered to get back to me. hmmmmm...

And please, don't act all internet tough. My left arm is in a sling but i can still stand up dude.

...and there you go with the racial card....the true sign of an insecure *******.

**** off dude.
come see me, just leave your pea shooter at home.
my point exactly you help the name brand guys... i help all i dont give a damn if you have a name or not long as you have talent..and i like teach and darius... 2 of my favorite riders... so if you helping them help on... i hope they take every ******* dime you got if its true that you are helping them.. and leave like a paying tramp once the moneys gone...i dont have to play the race card *******.... you played it first with your stupid as saying...**** nut....and how can you post a article on a show that i was in the process of pulling .... if i wanted to use your mag i just would have sent the **** about the shoes...but i dont want **** from you cause you are a *******....and i can post form a hospital...cause my blackass does have a laptop sir....and we knows how to use the internets wireless cards... does that sound better for you ******....and i dont need a pea shooter... for one man...and wtf would i need that for all i am gonna do is stick my foot in your *** .... .... i am a man and a i can take a *** whooping like a man and give one..but i am sure i will be doing the giving on this one...and please do a write up on that ****.... you are a true piece of work.... i am glad i woke the **** up.... before this **** could get erased....and trust me you will see me.... and if you stop jacking the **** off so hard maybe your ******* arm would not be in a sling..******.. you have never seen me play the internet tuff guy role ever..i am on here chilling and making products..... i dont need the internet to cover me and never will ..... i have made boys out of men like you....for a living... you really need to eat a dick...if you dont have one in your mouth already

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 05-04-2008 at 02:32 AM.
Old 05-04-2008, 02:39 AM

big dave is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
my point exactly you help the name brand guys... i help all i dont give a damn if you have a name or not long as you have talent..and i like teach and darius... 2 of my favorite riders... so if you helping them help on... i hope they take every ******* dime you got if its true that you are helping them.. and leave like a paying tramp once the moneys gone...i dont have to play the race card *******.... you played it first with your stupid as saying...**** nut....and how can you post a article on a show that i was in the process of pulling .... if i wanted to use your mag i just would have sent the **** about the shoes...but i dont want **** from you cause you are a *******....and i can post form a hospital...cause my blackass does have a laptop sir....and we knows how to use the internets wireless cards... does that sound better for you ******....and i dont need a pea shooter... for one man...and wtf would i need that for all i am gonna do is stick my foot in your *** .... .... i am a man and a i can take a *** whooping like a man and give one..but i am sure i will be doing the giving on this one...and please do a write up on that ****.... you are a true piece of work.... i am glad i woke the **** up.... before this **** could get erased....and trust me you will see me.... and if you stop jacking the **** off so hard maybe your ******* arm would not be in a sling..******.. you have never seen me play the internet tuff guy role ever..i am on here chilling and making products..... i dont need the internet to cover me and never will ..... i have made boys out of men like you....for a living... you really need to eat a dick...if you dont have one in your mouth already

see you soon then dude!!!...
you scam artist POS.
Old 05-04-2008, 02:39 AM

and fellow stunt life people i am sorry... you are seeing bishop the man behind the company instead of bishop the ceo of stasis... i stand behind my company as if it where pepsi or mercedes benz.... i try to make a impecable product...and always trying to improve my products.... and i will defend it at all cost... i dont care if i am sick,hurt,or on the way to my death bed.... i spend my hard on money making this company and trying to help out the stunt world when people told me i was wasting my time...here cause stunting is a lost cause.... i also take offense to stupid ******** who dont know how to man the **** up(dave).... i am not in the best moods or state at the moment so a lot of feelings are lashing out.... but i wanted to make this warning.... cause i tend to curse alot and i shouldnt be doing that.... people told me to stay off stunt life cause its gonna **** you the **** off..... well you were right about the stuntlife **** but i aint going now where as long as i have to defend myself ,what i stand for ,or my company...... you are gonna hear some **** that is out of my character but dave has been asking for it ......
Old 05-04-2008, 02:40 AM

stuntman29 is a decent person

dudes stuck up in a hospital...of course hes gonna be online at 2 am...i'd guess bishop is sleeping like 2-3 hours at a time then wakes up for about an hour and the drugs knock him back off....dont prove any scam....

cant believe stunt life still talks **** in situations like this....

rock on bishop...!!!
Old 05-04-2008, 02:42 AM

see you soon then dude!!!...
you scam artist POS.
dont worry ..... i know we will *****!...... and like i said the only scam artist around here is your ***** ***.... print that in your ******* mag bitch
Old 05-04-2008, 02:43 AM

and fellow stunt life people i am sorry... you are seeing bishop the man behind the company instead of bishop the ceo of stasis... i stand behind my company as if it where pepsi or mercedes benz.... i try to make a impecable product...and always trying to improve my products.... and i will defend it at all cost... i dont care if i am sick,hurt,or on the way to my death bed.... i spend my hard on money making this company and trying to help out the stunt world when people told me i was wasting my time...here cause stunting is a lost cause.... i also take offense to stupid ******** who dont know how to man the **** up(dave).... i am not in the best moods or state at the moment so a lot of feelings are lashing out.... but i wanted to make this warning.... cause i tend to curse alot and i shouldnt be doing that.... people told me to stay off stunt life cause its gonna **** you the **** off..... well you were right about the stuntlife **** but i aint going now where as long as i have to defend myself ,what i stand for ,or my company...... you are gonna hear some **** that is out of my character but dave has been asking for it ......

there's the PR speech we all been waiting for you low life scam MF!!!!
is that "hard on money" (oops?) the cash you stole from stunters for your bogus TV show from 3 years ago?
you go, martyr.
Old 05-04-2008, 02:47 AM

Originally Posted by stuntman29
dudes stuck up in a hospital...of course hes gonna be online at 2 am...i'd guess bishop is sleeping like 2-3 hours at a time then wakes up for about an hour and the drugs knock him back off....dont prove any scam....

cant believe stunt life still talks **** in situations like this....

rock on bishop...!!!
thanks bro.... and you are right the meds wear the **** off and i wake up and it is hard to sleep after what happened.... then i get on here and see this *** hole talking ****..... and i dont know how the **** this is a scam and how in the world would this benefit stasis or me in anyway.... i am not asking for anyone to kiss my *** or even worry about me.... but since you guys did and you supported my girl the least i can do is show my luv and thanks back to you guys....for the support in a bad time... i have started a help bishop fund.... i am just fine and make a good piece of coin already.... i dont need any money... i just want to say thanks to you fellas
Old 05-04-2008, 02:52 AM

thanks bro.... and you are right the meds wear the **** off and i wake up and it is hard to sleep after what happened.... then i get on here and see this *** hole talking ****..... and i dont know how the **** this is a scam and how in the world would this benefit stasis or me in anyway.... i am not asking for anyone to kiss my *** or even worry about me.... but since you guys did and you supported my girl the least i can do is show my luv and thanks back to you guys....for the support in a bad time... i have started a help bishop fund.... i am just fine and make a good piece of coin already.... i dont need any money... i just want to say thanks to you fellas

yea probably over half the guys on here have spent an overnighter in the all white room with beeping noises all around....

just hope you dont get a nurse like I did that feel asleep at her desk at 4 am and forgot to come in and put another shot of meds in my IV...I woke up just after 4 in so much pain....

hold in there....from what I see, you got a solid business set up and will continue to do well in the future!!! both personally and on the business side....
Old 05-04-2008, 02:56 AM

there's the PR speech we all been waiting for you low life scam MF!!!!
is that "hard on money" (oops?) the cash you stole from stunters for your bogus TV show from 3 years ago?
you go, martyr.
you are such a dumbass and i didnt think you could get a job a mag company with selective ******* hearing..... at which point in the last years did you not listen to the part that i paid the stunters out of pocket.... when the show canx and i didnt have to do a damn thing cause my company didnt do the screening..******...ask your boy teach if you two are so close... he got his money back in va...so eat dick again cause i know you keep taking it out of your mouth every time you need to post back .... i had money long before then and will continue to make money.... and dont worry a have a fund set aside for a super dave *******....so again dont worry homie .... i set that money to the side juuuust for u bitch..... and i will give a speech cause me and you are going toe to toe ....and i usually wont do that.... i am still a business man and a ceo at the end of the day.... and you are still a ****** at the end of the day.... and i am sure all the people want there money back you scammed them out of back in the day with them lame as stunt vids...and shitty mag.... but i dont want my money back cause i just bootlegged a copy of the bullshit back then.... so its all good ...and i used the mag for puppy **** paper... so i got my money back on that also

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 05-04-2008 at 02:59 AM.
Old 05-04-2008, 02:58 AM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point

im happy to hear your doing better bishop!
Old 05-04-2008, 03:00 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

is all this garbage necessary, just let the man do him. if you dont believe him, fine... if you do, fine... that is on you.

but for reputably named people to get on here, and act like some bitches, thats just uncalled for.

bishop, if you got shanked, heal up... do you, and keep it steppin homie. **** the rest, they gonna say what they wanna say because this is the internet.

ifyou throw blows, with certain peeps, then film it... i wanna see a good brawl.
Old 05-04-2008, 03:00 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

im still waiting for bishop to pass out during a post lol
Old 05-04-2008, 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by stuntman29
yea probably over half the guys on here have spent an overnighter in the all white room with beeping noises all around....

just hope you dont get a nurse like I did that feel asleep at her desk at 4 am and forgot to come in and put another shot of meds in my IV...I woke up just after 4 in so much pain....

hold in there....from what I see, you got a solid business set up and will continue to do well in the future!!! both personally and on the business side....
thanks for the vote of confidence... bro... i actually am sleepy as **** but i am pissed at this ******.... and i know usually the mods delete all the bs and i am sure i will be sleep in a few minutes.... but i hope they dont delete this **** so they can see how much of a ******* dave is ...if they already dont know it
Old 05-04-2008, 03:05 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6

ifyou throw blows, with certain peeps, then film it... i wanna see a good brawl.
+1

cuz if not it will be just like the 99.999999% of all the other idle threats that are tossed like hot cakes on here every minute.
Old 05-04-2008, 03:05 AM

thanks for the vote of confidence... bro... i actually am sleepy as **** but i am pissed at this ******.... and i know usually the mods delete all the bs and i am sure i will be sleep in a few minutes.... but i hope they dont delete this **** so they can see how much of a ******* dave is ...if they already dont know it

Yea...i've learned alot in business school the last two plus years....you got a good brand and image....

I hope the mods leave this thread bare so all can see who actually has a heart on SL....
Old 05-04-2008, 03:09 AM

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
is all this garbage necessary, just let the man do him. if you dont believe him, fine... if you do, fine... that is on you.

but for reputably named people to get on here, and act like some bitches, thats just uncalled for.

bishop, if you got shanked, heal up... do you, and keep it steppin homie. **** the rest, they gonna say what they wanna say because this is the internet.

well i feel you homie.... if this was bs i would just blow it off... but if you went through a near death experience then somebody talks **** i am sure you would go after them too.... i never even **** with people on here i handle business and keep it moving.... and in my book dave is far from reputable..... i feel you and i shouldnt fall to his bullshit... but i am tired of most of the bs on in this ******* place.... and he was the one who said that bs about me whispering the my girl as a died .... **** him....and anybody like him.... if i would have died this bullshit on here is some of the last **** she would have had to remember..... not ranting at you homie...cause i always been cool with you...... i am not like your average ceo...just gonna lay back and give a political answer to something.... when its about my company or my family..... if he said my product is ugly cool thats an opinion of fashion but to call me a fake and say stupid that my girl has to look at.... is crossing the line..... internet or not....
Old 05-04-2008, 03:13 AM

Originally Posted by DURTY
+1

cuz if not it will be just like the 99.999999% of all the other idle threats that are tossed like hot cakes on here every minute.
trust me durty it is not a treat.... i know it shouldnt be said... but you know back down from nobody ...and you really dont know me at all.... but i know people said you said some things also... but my point is you maned up and told me my bad.... or said the same to my girl....even if you didnt mean it you said it.... and if i recall nothing you said about me reffered to death or some **** like dave said...... so thats way i really didnt say much to you any way.... but i have total respect for you.... cause we squashed it quickly....what else can a man ask for....
Old 05-04-2008, 03:17 AM

well i feel you homie.... if this was bs i would just blow it off... but if you went through a near death experience then somebody talks **** i am sure you would go after them too.... i never even **** with people on here i handle business and keep it moving.... and in my book dave is far from reputable..... i feel you and i shouldnt fall to his bullshit... but i am tired of most of the bs on in this ******* place.... and he was the one who said that bs about me whispering the my girl as a died .... **** him....and anybody like him.... if i would have died this bullshit on here is some of the last **** she would have had to remember..... not ranting at you homie...cause i always been cool with you...... i am not like your average ceo...just gonna lay back and give a political answer to something.... when its about my company or my family..... if he said my product is ugly cool thats an opinion of fashion but to call me a fake and say stupid that my girl has to look at.... is crossing the line..... internet or not....

well you didnt almost die, just like your NFL career never actually happened.
**** my dad tried out for the cowboys, then that story turned into him playing tight end for them! haha.

so, Bishop Phillips (whatever your real name is), I propose to you:

show me a team pic of you with ANY NFL team as well as you in the hospital in ICU 15 hrs ago! haha, and i'll show you pics of me on the cover of mag(s) in 2001 scraping tail amongst other things...
the only difference...i have them—you don't.

you sucker punk. bring your threats, i'll ******* squash you bro.
Old 05-04-2008, 03:19 AM

Originally Posted by banjaxed
im happy to hear your doing better bishop!
hey thanks man and i still got those stickers coming your way i was just busy ..and was forgetful about them ... my bad
Originally Posted by steven-o
im still waiting for bishop to pass out during a post lol
your wait is over my friend.... i gotta tap out... cause i woke my daughter up...and they freaking heart/blood pressure moniter is beeping like hell cause i am all worked up and pissed off... so my girl/and the doctor is asking me to calm down and get off the cpu.... i will hit you guys later
Old 05-04-2008, 03:20 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

trust me durty it is not a treat.... i know it shouldnt be said... but you know back down from nobody ...and you really dont know me at all.... but i know people said you said some things also... but my point is you maned up and told me my bad.... or said the same to my girl....even if you didnt mean it you said it.... and if i recall nothing you said about me reffered to death or some **** like dave said...... so thats way i really didnt say much to you any way.... but i have total respect for you.... cause we squashed it quickly....what else can a man ask for....
i told u already i didnt say anything wrong, just reiratating wat people were saying especially about the whole "why isnt it on google if it was on the news thing?" and im still getting PM's left and right.......i guess people are still curious and i say, i dont know..............

SOO DO U HAVE AN ANSWER FOR THESE INDIVIDUALS??? cuz they really are annoying me!!! thx

Quick Reply: pray for bishop