pray for bishop

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2008, 11:30 PM
540 BOYZ SUMO STUNTER

E-Loc540 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: pray for bishop

Bishop, I heard you mention that you shot one guy in the back and that you had to prove that they were shooting at you? This is the crap that gets me fired up. Thats all these people do is hustle and steal to make their money thay cant go out and work for their stuff like the rest of us. Your the victim. It cracks me up when you get these people that rape & kill a whole family and when it comes down to them receiving death the penalty they cry, bitch and complain that lethal injection is in-humane...uh hello, effin cowards....im a firm believer in eye for an eye.
Old 05-03-2008, 11:32 PM

twlvoclckstndup is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Bishop good to see that you pulled through! I don't post much on here but lurk around a lot. I was following this thread from a few minutes after your girl posted up, and had ya in my prayers! just didn't even want to start posting in the middle of all the REDONK drama...so take care man and get better!
Old 05-03-2008, 11:34 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

first off let me say that, although i dont know you personally bishop, i am glad to hear you made it and wish you a speedy recovery.

second, to those of you who talked **** blindly, i cant express how disappointed i am. it disgusts me to see people talking **** about something so serious.

-alex
Old 05-04-2008, 12:49 AM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Don't Ride Dirt
DAM BISHOP!!!!! :YEAH

Your a hot ****.. Thats old Boston lingo for your a hot ****!!!

Good to see your alive!!!

Slam the RED and get some rest..

We'll we'll catch up later..

Need any thing drop ma a call.

Check this out, this ones for you!!!!!

www.ryderclips.com/shiftsocks.html

Don't laugh, it will reck you!! But that should get a smile out of you!!!
thanks partner... and you are one funny guy when i read the page i actually laughed and hurt my back..
Old 05-04-2008, 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by Suicidal Antics
morphine is some ruggged stuff. Everytime id hit the fancy little go-button, it'd knock me on my ***, and into babbling comedian mode
lol you are funny man
Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
Wow' Glad to hear your ok Bishop! I can't believe you lived through it, This is the kind of stuff that make's me hate how messed up people's minds are these days. To take someones life over Money is just Fucked up.. Just so Glad to find out you were ok and the whole thing back fired on those Scumbags that would have taken your life all for A little bit of cash and those are the only kind Of people I will ever wish Death upon because people like them 100% do not deserve to live..

But anyway, Since this all happened my DC's Went on strike and now I am walking around barefoot, My feet bleeding, Glass pieces ever way! OMG I NEED A PAIR OF STASIS SHOES ASAP!!! If I do not get 10cc's of stasis shoes as soon as possible, I very well might pass out from Stasis Withdrawals!!! hahahahahaha!!Attachment 209142
ha ha ... you are a funny guy also... and yeah i hate people like that... and it back fired on them.... for sure...i guess they didnt plan on me fighting back... once i felt my life was in danger i figured no use in dying without a fight.... and you know the rest...and i can take care of your stasis habit anytime you are ready brother...
Originally Posted by KaaL
oh **** your awake guess i should have read the whole post, but its good to see u posting on SL again, hope your girls is right about them catching the people who did this, stay up buddy
yeah you cant keep a good guy down partner...atleast that is what chuckie says ... i am not sure about them being caught as of yet cause i have been knocked out for a few hours... i will double check in the morning and keep you guys posted

Originally Posted by john jsgirl
I am glad that you made it through everything ok. Hope you get to feeling better. As for more guys after you that is just because he is a COWARD. I just can't believe he called himself a friend to you, a friend would NEVER do that type of thing.

Anyway....Message for Shaunte,

I just wanted to say stay strong and remember you are part of what is keeping this man going. I know what you are going through. When my husband got blown up in Iraq, and mind you I am his wife and definately have right to know, they still refused to give me any details. Other than saying he was ok, well we all know how that goes, I wanted proof of the fact. And then knowing he had to go back out there and do it all over again, just pissed me off, if you know what I mean. So, if you need anything, even if it is someone to vent to who has been in your shoes (in a different form) I am here for you. You can either PM me or hit me up screen name Angeleyes28312@aol.com
hey thanks and she told me to tell you thanks also... sorry about your husband... i dont know if i could go back after getting blow up or something.... your man is the real soldier not me .... tell him to be safe...and my girl has your im and email info... thanks again

Originally Posted by bigkapp
Word up my dude... U a survivor... U got someone upstairs lookin out for you for sure... Tell shaunte keep her head up... Be easy Bishop...
whats up homie...i was waiting to hear from you... and yeah between god and icon wacthing by back literally i am here to talk to you guys again... and shaunte thanks all you guys for the support... she now knows why i kinda kling to the stunt life world.... instead of my friends in my area.
Old 05-04-2008, 01:12 AM

FreezeSBFreaks is a decent person

Hey Bishop like alot of people have said, I don't know you personally...but I already got alot of respect for you. Nuff said. Stay up fellow stunt rider.
Old 05-04-2008, 01:18 AM

big dave is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
all of you guys know i am a stand up guy and all i ever wanted is to help you guys and make a successful company that started with stunters..... but i still get shitty hate from durty which i think he really has a ***** cause you start **** like a girl....but i still treat you with respect and you even inspired one of my shoe designs from lakai.... and then you got your durty fellowers ....i dont know their names but you guys are stupid for being fellowers and not leaders....then i want to address the fact that we got a editor of one of the biggest bike magazines in the world and your punk *** has the nuts to say you wonder if i whispered the finalist to the tv show to my girl....man wtf... i have treated you with respect since i known you ....and you say that ****... i am not gonna use stunters like you do...dave ..you have forgotten where you come from *******.... i am personally gonna address you...and i never wish bad **** on people but i hope thomas's magazines blows up and puts you out of a job.... i would never expect a editor of a magazine to be such a piece of ****. and amerimanian or alvin ... you dumb *** you dont know me.... and you talking **** about me and my girl.... you already had a *** whooping coming and i left you alone...now its coming again... you are the only person on stuntlife i hate....and i dont know if it was you or durty who called my fiance a bitch but one of you is gonna answer to that **** i guarantee it.... i dont care if you bitches hate on me but leave my girl out of it...she is the reason i stay level headed ...and never said nothing to either one of you hoes....many people know my fiance and she has helped stunters and people as well.... i am sorry stuntlife for this rant at the end but i could not hold it in....i am tired of the way people are fellow the stupid ******* on here and not the leaders.... i know this post is long as **** but i did it cause i saw the tremendous amount luv from you all.... this last line is for the **** starters i will not respond to hate or bullshit in this thread.... make another one if you want to do that....

thanks again fellas.... all you guys prayers have helped out.... i am not the most religous man on earth...but i do believe in a higher power, and i am glad you guys helped me out..... i cant thank you guys enough....and johnny p.... when ever i meet you i owe you dinner and a beer for setting people straight.... you should be the president of canada bro

i also wanted to put that i used all restraint to not use my gun even out numbered... that is what is wrong with the world today to many people are scared to take a *** whooping and go home... they think they need a gun for everything... i have never drew may gun to hurt or show it to anybody to intemidate them. once you draw your weapon that is a firm decision you are gonna have to live with partner.. guns dont kill people...people kill people... i gun will not solve anybody's problem ..smart judment and character will get you alot further.... and if you do decide to carry a gun fine that is everybody's right to bear arms... but i will give you a known fact about guns they are used 90% of the time with intent to kill not to defend... so if you have a gun for defense there is only about a 10% chance you will get to use it.... if a person has it in mind they are gonna shot you... you probably have no chance... and like most people the gun is in the house or car and not with you when you need it.... so if you a gonna get a ccw permit make use of it and learn how to keep your weapon on you at all times.... but again i stress guns arent the answer just a last line of defense...you guys take care

Hey Bishop:

**** YOU!

you're probably the shadiest MF to hit stuntlife since Drew Stone. Your horror story is as lame as my mag's covergae of your rip-off shoe line.

this story is as whack as your scam ******* TV show.

I'll post up some pics of me in the hospital 2 weeks ago with a dislocated shoulder—I was put under with IV etc etc...I'll have my chick come on here with some nonsense story about a drug deal gone bad, then we'll be even and can have a proper argument about who is more gangster.

until then, introduce your new "STASIS STUNTAH GUN HOLSTER" or something.

Douchebag.
Old 05-04-2008, 01:25 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

hey Bishop, Nice to see you back on here again man and get better
Old 05-04-2008, 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by DIRTYJEFF636s
HAPPY AS HELL TO HEAR U DOING BETTER, UR A FIGHTER. ROUNDS ON ME AT THE BAR
thanks bro... i am gonna hold you to that homie... even though i never drink beer or anything in my ife... i will atleast get 2 virgin daquiries off your hands
Originally Posted by Black03R1
congrats on a quick bounce back! That sounded like a scarey situation to deal with for sure.
thanks man.... it was very scary to deal with.... i would have rather used my hands to fight it out with them and took the *** whooping then they way it turned out...but my hand was forced so .... cant turn back time... and my daughter is making me laugh to hard telling all the nurses my daddy beat 5 people so give him what he wants.... she is only 10 and she is more of a comedian then me.... she helped me the most in not giving up while i was hurting...cause only one person could stay in the room while i was unconcious... and she refused to leave and they gave he a bed to sleep next to me and let her my girl stay also.... it think the situation had them scared more then me
Originally Posted by ScottFuries
glad to hear your ok bishop.
heal up fast....
and no one is a hard as niner.
i am trying my best to heal partner and you are right niner is the hardest guy in the midwest... he just doesnt know it yet
Originally Posted by JoeR1
Glad to hear your recovering man! :YEAH

MAAAANNNN! when they pull that catheter out its going to be more uncomfortable then being stabbed...and get ready when you have to take your first ****, that's pain!

Heal up bro!
lol thanks for reminding me joe.... i know its gonna hurt like hell ... i asked if i could go back to sleep but they said they need me awake... i thought i would be out of here...by now...but i think the doctors can tell i am more hurt then i am leading them on....cause they know i want to go home...so they are stalling but its cool cause it buys me some time.... before they ****** this thing out....
Originally Posted by Crazy Insane
hope you get better man,
thanks partner i am trying
Originally Posted by seldon929rr
Very glad to hear you're okay bro. you have someone watching over you. and about the catheter it sucks. when I was in the hospital I had a catheter in and they tried to roll me onto another bed to change sheets. they thought I was in alot of pain because of my legs but it was mainly because the nurse had her knee on the catheter and was trying to rock me over. just make sure you tell them the catheter is in sometimes they forget. Heal quick.
ha ha ... i will remember to remind... them if they move me... and i am glad i didnt lose my cool at first cause i think the outcome would be different and the good lord had to have a part in this... i am very thankful to be here.... i was not really ready to check out just yet

Originally Posted by E-Loc540
its funny watching all those that were calling this incident a hoax.....and now most of you are kissing ***, wow. Im blown away. anyway I dont think Armenian was calling your girl out....I think the tone /message he was trying to give out lost its context....Glad your alright. it got scary for a while.
man its all good it doesnt matter if you are good or bad... everybody has haters and stuff... and i dont know what armenian said cause i was drugged up when i saw it.... i cant really vouche for what i saw but i know i saw it... but its all good ....not really worried about the guy. but thanks for the kind words bro...

Originally Posted by hazemabdulrab
wtf kinda of low lifes would do that....plus hes about to get married.....**** man...when is this world gonna come to end so the good can be separated from the bad....damn...this story is messed up...i feel sik inside....im glad he got one of those *******.....i dont know him well but i still feel real bad.....
man the world is crazy... i am sure i wont be the last guy attempted to be killed ...but i wish almost everybody had a fair chance to fight back... i really didnt get that chance at first.... until that icon vest was the x factor and gave me the extra 3-5 seconds i needed to make it to my weapon under my hoodie... and those 3-5 seconds felt like 5 minutes... and dont toss the marriage word around to much shaunte might hear you cause i think i have to get ride of my sports car the day i get married.... not really looking forward to giving that thing up yet... but i think we can make a compromise cause she like it just as much
Old 05-04-2008, 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by THORPE
I was awake when they put my catherter in and I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy!!

BUT..........

The pullin out part is GREAT!!!!

It was an Ugly *** nurse that pulled mine out and I wanted to ask her old *** out after that.

I asked her, "Can we do that pullin out part again without the puttin in?"

ANYWAY,

Glad to see you pull through. :YEAH

HEAL UP! What don't kill you makes you stronger!!!
hey whats up partner ... thanks for the funny scenerio... you guys are gonna make me walk around with this freaking catheter cause i am scared to get it out.... i think i am just gonna get bigger underwear... and make a extra rack on the stunt bike for the tubes and keep it in for good ...and i am trying to heal up.... i think i was just so happy to be alive and awake i didnt relize how hurt i am.... i feel like ****... dont know exact reason besides the *** kicking i got.... but i am feel super sick... but i am hanging in there
Old 05-04-2008, 01:36 AM

Originally Posted by -Mike W.-
Bishops Back!!!! glad ur safe and alright man.
wish ya the best
yeah i am still kicking partner... so make sure you spend some of that stimulus money with stasis...lol... just kidding you know you are one of my better customers....and i heard you asked about your ralph louies.... that was actually kinda funny.... considering a made it ..glad i didnt kick the bucket.... but its all good so no worries homie.. you are still my boy ...
Originally Posted by HellzRook
good to see that your healn up brother.

its fould up that some jelous **** nuts went that far.
good to hear you got some vengance, plus hey now you got a body count lol.
but man ill keep prayn for you to be back balln again soon.
strength and healing be with you.
yeah its sucks... i really dont think it was jealousy it was moe like greed.... i am trying to heal up.... for sure...thanks for the prayers and stuff bro
Old 05-04-2008, 01:44 AM

Hammer.time is an unknown quantity at this point

all the prayers be with him from us stunters here in afghanistan
Old 05-04-2008, 01:46 AM

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty
glad to see you are doing better.
thanks partner i am trying ...

Originally Posted by E-Loc540
Bishop, I heard you mention that you shot one guy in the back and that you had to prove that they were shooting at you? This is the crap that gets me fired up. Thats all these people do is hustle and steal to make their money thay cant go out and work for their stuff like the rest of us. Your the victim. It cracks me up when you get these people that rape & kill a whole family and when it comes down to them receiving death the penalty they cry, bitch and complain that lethal injection is in-humane...uh hello, effin cowards....im a firm believer in eye for an eye.
well i kinda feel the same way you do but i guess that is what makes america a great place to live... you can get away with more stuff here then other countries... but anytime someone is shot in the back... they always investigate more... but they found 2 empty shells in the car so that proved they were shooting from it at one point and time so i hope i have nothing to worry about ...

Originally Posted by twlvoclckstndup
Hey Bishop good to see that you pulled through! I don't post much on here but lurk around a lot. I was following this thread from a few minutes after your girl posted up, and had ya in my prayers! just didn't even want to start posting in the middle of all the REDONK drama...so take care man and get better!
hey thanks for keeping me in your thoughts homie.... you are a cool guy to keep up the with the thread.... and dont worry about the drama... man i am kinda over it.... i am just overwwhelmed with the amount of support in such little time.... i truthfully have never seen a thread with this many post or hits.... thats lets me know that i most be doing something right and there are great people out there...like yourself
Originally Posted by stock05
first off let me say that, although i dont know you personally bishop, i am glad to hear you made it and wish you a speedy recovery.

second, to those of you who talked **** blindly, i cant express how disappointed i am. it disgusts me to see people talking **** about something so serious.

-alex
hey whats alex.... i responded to your pm ...thanks bro that story helped...and it is cool man... i try to take the drama in stride... it really doesnt hurt me as bad...but it hurt me if it is about my girl... cause she cares for me no matter how much i **** up .... and i never really had that growing up... but i got it when i found her.... that is why i kinda exploded at the end of my first post on here.... but it is what is .... and i am just happy as hell to be typing to you guys:YEAH
Old 05-04-2008, 01:57 AM

ejsotsehp is a decent person

damn bro glad to hear ur ok, hopefully ill get to meet you this year at starboys stuntfest in ohio
Old 05-04-2008, 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by big dave
Hey Bishop:

**** YOU!

you're probably the shadiest MF to hit stuntlife since Drew Stone. Your horror story is as lame as my mag's covergae of your rip-off shoe line.

I'll post up some pics of me in the hospital 2 weeks ago with a dislocated shoulder—I was put under with IV etc etc...I'll have my chick come on here with some nonsense story about a drug deal gone bad, then we'll be even and can have a proper argument about who is more gangster.

Douchebag.
for you to even post this response you are a dumb ****... i hope this back fires on your *** you dumb bitch... if i ever see you in person ...me and you got big problems homie.... i dont take kindly to your bullshit remarks ever since i have known your dumb stupid ***.... and i dont wish nothing bad on anybody... but i hope the **** you lose your job bro.... you dont know me and you punk *** never will all i know about you is that you are the star boy that didnt make **** out of himself except being a sellout *******.... and i am now where near a gangsta you dumb ****** and niether are you .... a gun dont make you gangsta ******.... i dont need to be a gangsta to whoop your ******* ***.... i am pissed at myself for even getting mad and getting rowled up..... i have better **** to do then make **** up you dumb ****..... what the **** have you ever done.... i think you are the ******* crook bitch..... put your resume against mine and i can have your job 10x over ...you none educated piece of ****..... i have had the deepest and biggest payout stunt comp thus far....i now have over 15 sponsered riders, and we are global.... not just in the usa..... and bogus shoe line buy a pair before you talk ****.... you offered and pm'd the **** out of me to take some pictures so we can put your ad in the magizine and talk about your product.... you notice i never sent you them pictures....cause your magizine ******* sucks....bitch.... i dont need super street bike or you...to solidify my product as a good damn product.... it speaks for itself and only will get better.... also when is the last time you gave anybody on stuntlife a paying job...and not just used them for material gain.....i think never.... but i can tell you i try to employ stunters and recyle the dollar back to them and shoe them i thank them.... the best your punk *** can do is give them 2 or 3 pages.... and show your ugly ******* face in the mag.... i wouldnt sit here and thanks all these guys for prayers and the support they gave my girl...if it were fake ..... the only thing you can ever say about me is that i pulled a show that was gonna hurt the sport more the make it..... again what the **** have you done.... beside run your ******* mouth.... again i am not a gangsta but i back down from no challenge or man on this planet .... and you just bought a ticket i am sure you *** cant cash..... partner....and to the mods on stuntlife.... i am sorry for the rant and profanity.... but dave has to be put in his place....and i am just the man to get his *** there

and also you dummy the proper word is stunter not stuntah.... just cause i am black doesnt mean i dont know how to talk.... i got my education and business you go get yours..... and i am sure you still got my number.... so if you wanna talk **** i am game.... i think i still got yours...and trust me if i do you surely will be getting a call
Old 05-04-2008, 02:10 AM

Hey Bishop:

**** YOU!

Douchebag.
and the last i checked you cant run a scam if you dont make money...and scammers dont stay around and support the people they are scamming dummy.... oh my bad... you are still on stunt life...after selling your bullshit mag....so i guess scammers do stick around.... or does the boss have his dick so far up your *** that you just sell/edit bullshit cause they pay u.... i do something i believe in not what i am paid to do....
Old 05-04-2008, 02:11 AM

big dave is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
for you to even post this response you are a dumb ****... i hope this back fires on your *** you dumb bitch... if i ever see you in person ...me and you got big problems homie.... i dont take kindly to your bullshit remarks ever since i have known your dumb stupid ***.... and i dont wish nothing bad on anybody... but i hope the **** you lose your job bro.... you dont know me and you punk *** never will all i know about you is that you are the star boy that didnt make **** out of himself except being a sellout *******.... and i am now where near a gangsta you dumb ****** and niether are you .... a gun dont make you gangsta ******.... i dont need to be a gangsta to whoop your ******* ***.... i am pissed at myself for even getting mad and getting rowled up..... i have better **** to do then make **** up you dumb ****..... what the **** have you ever done.... i think you are the ******* crook bitch..... put your resume against mine and i can have your job 10x over ...you none educated piece of ****..... i have had the deepest and biggest payout stunt comp thus far....i now have over 15 sponsered riders, and we are global.... not just in the usa..... and bogus shoe line buy a pair before you talk ****.... you offered and pm'd the **** out of me to take some pictures so we can put your ad in the magizine and talk about your product.... you notice i never sent you them pictures....cause your magizine ******* sucks....bitch.... i dont need super street bike or you...to solidify my product as a good damn product.... it speaks for itself and only will get better.... also when is the last time you gave anybody on stuntlife a paying job...and not just used them for material gain.....i think never.... but i can tell you i try to employ stunters and recyle the dollar back to them and shoe them i thank them.... the best your punk *** can do is give them 2 or 3 pages.... and show your ugly ******* face in the mag.... i wouldnt sit here and thanks all these guys for prayers and the support they gave my girl...if it were fake ..... the only thing you can ever say about me is that i pulled a show that was gonna hurt the sport more the make it..... again what the **** have you done.... beside run your ******* mouth.... again i am not a gangsta but i back down from no challenge or man on this planet .... and you just bought a ticket i am sure you *** cant cash..... partner....and to the mods on stuntlife.... i am sorry for the rant and profanity.... but dave has to be put in his place....and i am just the man to get his *** there

and also you dummy the proper word is stunter not stuntah.... just cause i am black doesnt mean i dont know how to talk.... i got my education and business you go get yours..... and i am sure you still got my number.... so if you wanna talk **** i am game.... i think i still got yours...and trust me if i do you surely will be getting a call

brilliant post for 2am east coast and in the hospital.

anyways, ask Thomas DSOG, Darius or Teach who I pay or take care of.

As for taking care of the industry, I asked you for a press release on your BS TV show as well as your shoe line so I could run it in my NEWS section...no strings attached. Yet you couldn't be bothered to get back to me. hmmmmm...

And please, don't act all internet tough. My left arm is in a sling but i can still stand up dude.

...and there you go with the racial card....the true sign of an insecure *******.

**** off dude.
come see me, just leave your pea shooter at home.
Old 05-04-2008, 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by ejsotsehp
damn bro glad to hear ur ok, hopefully ill get to meet you this year at starboys stuntfest in ohio
thanks man... and i will be at the stuntfest more then likely... i had fun last year and plan on attending again
Old 05-04-2008, 02:13 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

You tell em bishop lol
Old 05-04-2008, 02:20 AM

bigkapp is a decent person

Hey Bishop:

**** YOU!

Douchebag.
Dave....
u suck and ur mag sucks!!!!

stuntridemag.com and stasisshoes.com 4 life !!!!

Quick Reply: pray for bishop