pray for bishop

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 04:01 AM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve
Re: pray for bishop

Originally Posted by big dave
wow! any more gay references possible?

YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED THE MAJOR QUESTIONS HERE...nor have you returned the money you STOLE from a lot of faithful stunters for the TV show.

call me gay again though and maybe i'll go away.

all i know is that if my kid was with me (or my girl) i'd be spending my time with them, not bickering on the internet....unless it was all BS!!!!!

if it is a PR stunt...cheers my dawg, brilliant!!!!!!!
you find a way to keep me on the net i see.... i think you love me or you are gay.... dont worry about my family..that is for me to do.. .... and if this a pr stunt.... you need a reality check.....partner..my name is bishop not brittany spears...partner..... i got the list of people who got the money back.... and long as i know that ....i am cool with it...i would note a rep as a good guy if i didnt reflect or show it buddy.... again you are a nobody.....
Old 05-04-2008, 04:03 AM

Originally Posted by Kaneone
hidden!? this aint ranch dressin son, i couldnt get much more blunt!

hahaha

-kane
holla kane ....i have no problem with you ... take care.... i am not gonna let somebody start a agrument with me and you.... again take care....and keep up the good work
Old 05-04-2008, 04:03 AM

big dave is an unknown quantity at this point

yo sucka! i wasnt starting **** with you PAL...
I do own my business and its doing pretty decent, i dont make shoes i make wheelies, pay my taxes and do my thing so you can drop the high n mighty hommie..

i have no beef either, just making 2 am drunken blurbs on a drama filled forum having fun...
the jokes is the necessity of the CEO title which to me sounds ridiculously funny.... i dont have a business degree or anything but in my eyes you have to earn a CEO title in some realllllly big companies before putting it behind your name...

from now on.. i shall call myseld DR. Kane Friesen... better still... DR Jonathan Kane.. ya.. thatll get the panties off quick!! holla!!

can you be a CEO and a DR at the same time!? CEO DR. Jonathan Kane Masters in wheelies!!!

ya.. my business card is gonna be siiiiick!

sorry about the stabbing, as a human, and an aquantaince, ive lost enough friends this month and I am sincerely glad your ok, but in regards to the TV show that never flew... ya.. i guess you could say talk is cheap and in this industry actions do a lot for a persons credibility...

now heal up and lets make WHEEEEELIES... ill hire you on an asst vice pres CEO JR marketing of Kaneone LLC... the chicks will dig it!
youll sound important!!

save me some loritabs!! and wheres my pink ferrari?

-kane

BISHOP PIPS...CEO OF NOT MUCH AT ALL OTHER THAN RIPPING OFF SOME LAME SHOE DESIGNS.
...and a TV show that never existed, as well as an NFl career that, well, you know....

...and making some weak *** threats. i told you to bring it, you punk. ************ and leave your guns at home.
Old 05-04-2008, 04:05 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

I do own my business and its doing pretty decent, i dont make shoes i make wheelies, pay my taxes and do my thing so you can drop the high n mighty hommie..

i have no beef either, just making 2 am drunken blurbs on a drama filled forum having fun...
the jokes is the necessity of the CEO title which to me sounds ridiculously funny.... i dont have a business degree or anything but in my eyes you have to earn a CEO title in some realllllly big companies before putting it behind your name...

from now on.. i shall call myseld DR. Kane Friesen... better still... DR Jonathan Kane.. ya.. thatll get the panties off quick!! holla!!

can you be a CEO and a DR at the same time!? CEO DR. Jonathan Kane Masters in wheelies!!!

sorry about the stabbing, as a human, and an aquantaince, ive lost enough friends this month and I am sincerely glad your ok, but in regards to the TV show that never flew... ya.. i guess you could say talk is cheap and in this industry actions do a lot for a persons credibility...

now heal up and lets make WHEEEEELIES... ill hire you on an asst vice pres CEO JR marketing of Kaneone LLC... the chicks will dig it!
youll sound important!!

-kane
wow that was funny!!

in order for him to give u a pink ferrari he would have to paint OVER the red one he already has!!! not worth it, dont ruin that car bishop!!!
Old 05-04-2008, 04:06 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

is it just me or are we all partaking in some serious sat night bordem beer blues on the internet, haha cept for bishop hes definatly got the sweet vein line IV drip hookup... jealous!!!

hahah...

big dave vs bishop...

i seen him outrun darius, and i am sure he could prolly throw bishop around like i do my pitbull.. its a size thing.. would be fun to watch... dude is a barbarian sized man

-kane
Old 05-04-2008, 04:08 AM

is it just me or are we all partaking in some serious sat night bordem beer blues on the internet, haha cept for bishop hes definatly got the sweet vein line IV drip hookup... jealous!!!

hahah...

big dave vs bishop...

i seen him outrun darius, and i am sure he could prolly throw bishop around like i do my pitbull.. its a size thing.. would be fun to watch... dude is a barbarian sized man

-kane
so ur saying BIG DAVE would win FOR SURE????
Old 05-04-2008, 04:08 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Originally Posted by DURTY
wow that was funny!!

in order for him to give u a pink ferrari he would have to paint OVER the red one he already has!!! not worth it, dont ruin that car bishop!!!
photoshop will work fine, ill post it up on myspace and increase my girl intake by 3 fold!! hahaha

-kane
Old 05-04-2008, 04:09 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

so ur saying BIG DAVE would win FOR SURE????
i wouldnt wanna be in his path...

dude with get king kong on someone... you better be fast like ninja gaiden to stand a chance with heman commin at ya!
i bet his girlfriends gotta duck cover and roll when he gets mad in the house...

-kane
Old 05-04-2008, 04:11 AM

photoshop will work fine, ill post it up on myspace and increase my girl intake by 3 fold!! hahaha

-kane
u dont even need to do that ur Dr.CEO kane and lets not forget ur factory sponsored
Old 05-04-2008, 04:13 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

u dont even need to do that ur Dr.CEO kane and lets not forget ur factory sponsored
i know but streetbikes just arnt as cool in the moto-ho pickup dept as dirtbikes and i suck on my 450!!

-kane
Old 05-04-2008, 04:13 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

all this talk about posting pictures of the TRUTH must have made bishop pass out. go figure. LOL.
Old 05-04-2008, 04:16 AM

i wouldnt wanna be in his path...

dude with get king kong on someone... you better be fast like ninja gaiden to stand a chance with heman commin at ya!
i bet his girlfriends gotta duck cover and roll when he gets mad in the house...

-kane
wat if bishop is packing again, i dont know if u read the whole thread BUT he iced like 2-3 of the 5 guys soo im sure he wont hesitate again especially if dave is the monster ur saying he is...........soo this could get CRAZY
Old 05-04-2008, 04:18 AM

i know but streetbikes just arnt as cool in the moto-ho pickup dept as dirtbikes and i suck on my 450!!

-kane
are u serious??? sooooo thats wat im doing wrong, thx for the tip
Old 05-04-2008, 04:24 AM

youll sound important!!

-kane
pretty funny kane.... atleast you said you are drunk... and trust me partner you guys would have hated me more if i followed thru on the tv show.... i would rather be the guy that didnt do something he believed cause it made what he loved so much look like a game of horse with stupid people do in there spare time...with a flava of luv twist to it....then be the guy who made the show and made the sport look like **** and and made a killing and rode off into the sunset... i will just take the hard rode....and keep my respect and the respect of others.... i have to sleep at night knowing i believe in everything i do.... and thanks for the words of getting better.... cause i am gonna leave this bs behind and keep trucking.... you do the same partner....and trust me bro.... if i blow up and make the money that i know stasis is capable of making and i can ****** you away from ecko...i would....you are worth 2 pink ferrari's ... i mean that also be easy drunk buddy .... i havent hit the red button cause i am so pissed off.... but i think its time
Old 05-04-2008, 04:26 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
pretty funny kane.... atleast you said you are drunk... and trust me partner you guys would have hated me more if i followed thru on the tv show.... i would rather be the guy that didnt do something he believed cause it made what he loved so much look like a game of horse with stupid people do in there spare time...with a flava of luv twist to it....then be the guy who made the show and made the sport look like **** and and made a killing and rode off into the sunset... i will just take the hard rode....and keep my respect and the respect of others.... i have to sleep at night knowing i believe in everything i do.... and thanks for the words of getting better.... cause i am gonna leave this bs behind and keep trucking.... you do the same partner....and trust me bro.... if i blow up and make the money that i know stasis is capable of making and i can ****** you away from ecko...i would....you are worth 2 pink ferrari's ... i mean that also be easy drunk buddy .... i havent hit the red button cause i am so pissed off.... but i think its time

you dont have to worry about your TV show making stunters look dumb, we can accomplish that all on our own!
Old 05-04-2008, 04:28 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

im sure he wont hesitate again
Your wrong there buddy. I have 5 good witnesses, that I can name individually, that can vouche that Bishop did NOT show up to fight me at the spot we both agreed to meet up at about 2 years ago. I would'nt even be surprised or even care if he did get jumped in a parking lot. Thats my opinion and don't hold me against it and if you do, I don't care. And I'm just a nobody like Bishop says anyways so it does'nt matter.
Old 05-04-2008, 04:35 AM

this isnt to the main stuntlife people.... i dont think what was posted up here is something to be proud of... joking about shooting somebody is not cool and actually doing it is nothing to be proud of.... this is no publicity stunt.... i dont sell guns i sell shoes...in no way shape form or fashion does it benefit me or all i have worked and stand for in building what i have to admit to shooting people in self defense.... i dont know what world you guys live in but... that does not get you any cool points in the business world unless you are a gangsta rapper and it doesnt even work for them anymore.... this seriously is my last post on this issue.... cause this is no joke... and i will get to pissed off reading this stuff.... if any thing in my fiance's cry for help it could have sent me rock bottom cause people looking at me strange cause i had to use lethal force.... like i said i would rather it been i secret.... that i kept amongst family not my business family.... i tried to take time out to show the luv that you guys showed... me in my families time of need.... i am no longer gonna post about this incident.... cause i all that matters is you guys cared and i am hear... if you need something pm..... but i need to seperate myself from **** this is gonna anger me.... before i lose it..... sorry for the rant fellas... i shouldnt have said some **** but i meant every last word.... i word of what i said about dave and everything else.... i am gonna sit this inet fight out.... cause it is stupid and meaningless... i have bigger fight that i am ignoring....that is my health....and mods....please dont delete anyting...leave it up.... i dont mind... if i was worried about my rep i would say take it down.... but i am not worried...so again leave it up ....
Old 05-04-2008, 04:35 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

I found him!

seriously though...
I like grapes

hahaha

-kane

Last edited by Kaneone; 05-04-2008 at 04:37 AM.
Old 05-04-2008, 04:38 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

popcorn is sooooo played out
Old 05-04-2008, 04:38 AM

Originally Posted by Armenian
Your wrong there buddy. I have 5 good witnesses, that I can name individually, that can vouche that Bishop did NOT show up to fight me at the spot we both agreed to meet up at about 2 years ago. I would'nt even be surprised or even care if he did get jumped in a parking lot. Thats my opinion and don't hold me against it and if you do, I don't care. And I'm just a nobody like Bishop says anyways so it does'nt matter.
alvin you are a funny guy.... i showed face to you plenty off times you left the spot or took your *** to the other side.... dont let stuntlife decide on that bs let them speak to hyper mike or borne....who were with me in the lot and you went home....goodnite

Quick Reply: pray for bishop