Old 05-03-2008, 04:10 PM

Guru is a decent person
Re: pray for bishop

glad your ok bishop!!!!

heal up fast bro
Old 05-03-2008, 04:15 PM

implse1 is a decent person

Glad to see that you are getting better!

Hope you heal quickly man.

Ill definitely be getting a shoulder rig this year also for that exact reason.
Old 05-03-2008, 04:23 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by DURTY
bro maybe ur still in some trauma but u have the strengh to right all this GREAT but ur being a follower right now cuz some lil bitches came to ur ear and said durty said this and that just cuz i stand out from the crowd....all tell cathi to put it back up for u so u can read it i gave my wishes to u several times and people where asking how come it was not on google when they searched it and ofcourse they were curious cuz ur girl posted that it was all over the ******* news BRO!!!! soo heal up before u come down my throat just cuz i stand out like a an easy target in this thread.......true is as i said to jonnyp people die everyday and not 65k members will all care u know??? again i said i chose the wrong thread to be curious but i got tons of PM's saying that they found it weird but most people on here dont have the NUTS to ******* voice it......im not trying to play the victim here BUT i was inenvertently influenced to be curious when really all i said to begin with was **** thats crazy hope he gets better so U DONT BE A FOLOWER, cuz ive never shyed away from confronting u with wat i thought of u in a respectfull manner over the phone!!!!!!!!!!

and about someone calling ur girl a bitch ask around cuz i never involve family members ever when i squash ANYONE on here so ur answer is: IT WASNT ME and im sure ur lil groupie hoes on here can confirm that and can also confirm who it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if u have anything else u wanna say to me u have my number call me!!! again im glad ur doing good bro, next time dont be so quick to jump the gun i know u just got outta the hospital BUT u know our "beef" has been squashed a while ago and even if it wasnt ou "beef" was me standing up for OTHER stunters anyway so u should know and everyone else reading this should know i dont wish harm on any of us!!!!!!
i am not at home just yet...still stuck in the hospital until they see no sign of infection....and i have to get this catheter pulled out of my dick which i am not looking forward too
not jumping in your **** bro... but since i have been on here... in every thread if there was trouble or a problem i guarantee you will find durty... if there is drama... again you find durty.... then in a near death accident again you find durty.... kinda of pattern... last i checked we all are adults on here except for like colton and a few others(which i still think he is like 21 lol just kidding)... but last i checked adults can stand up for them selves and fight there own battles... without having someone stir up the bee's nest and get others to jump in.... on the fun. every problem i have had on stuntlife has been resolved even if it was not my fault... if someone has a problem i tell them to return stuff no questions asked... some people told me the sole or something ripped of a shoe ...most companies even nike will tell you to send pics of the shoes and we will see what we can do... i dont even do that... i just fix the problem i dont need a picture... to fix a problem..i use the honor system... must people will post a problem but they rarely post the outcome if it was good just the bad stuff.... trust me i take all problems head on... cause i run a good business.... there was a guy named skecthy146 from ct.... that had made a order and waited like 5 months or more to finally get his shoes...cause we were out of stock... i sent a new pair of a different kind in return ...and offered to give him the other pair for free when they get in.... he posted up i fucked him and more stuff.... but never mentioned the free shoes and stuff in lue of his order... i never busted his chops...cause i know he was venting...and just wanted his shoes... we handled it and you never heard from him again.... but the guy was super happy.... what i am getting at is you keep bringing up old ****... especially the tv show... which i personally stopped cause i am not gonna make asses out of stunters cause i am one myself..the show was not gonna be shot like i wanted it was gonna be more like flava of luv just with stunters and ****..that is not the essence of the sport..i coulda still made a boat load of money on it... but i declined cause i did not believe in making my peers look like fools just to make a buck.... the money that was lost on back ground checks... i gave out of my pocket told you that many times but you kept saying stupid **** like you didnt see that i put that up .... the point i am getting at is you have nothing and i am a stand up guy even if i have to take a beating i jump in and defend myself and my company...if it was up to me i would have never told you guys about this cause i am kind of a keep to myself person on personally issues. i am sure you remember when i left for like two months to deal with head surgury i told noone...i just showed back up.... my girl was just looking for a outlet cause she thought i was gonna die...hell i thought i was already dead not just sleep...if you said it wasnt you that called my girl a bitch its cool no big deal.... i dont need to ask my groupies cause i have none. i just have good friends on here i see... it is a shame that my friends treat me better on the inet then the ones i got here inperson... .... again it is cool but just think about some of the stuff you say before you say it...... no need for me and you to go back and forth partner..... you do your thing i will do mine.....
Old 05-03-2008, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Guru
glad your ok bishop!!!!

heal up fast bro
thanks guru and i may have a cheap 636 for you.... i got a 06 orange one in my storage that i picked up form a friend who needed cash... i will send you a pic when i get home

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 05-03-2008 at 04:28 PM.
Old 05-03-2008, 04:25 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

damn bishop, good to see your alright bro
Old 05-03-2008, 04:30 PM

COOP 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I don't know you at all and Hopefully some day I will get a chance to meet you.Good to see and hear you are up and going again... :YEAH

And always Ignore the ignorant.
^what he said^
Old 05-03-2008, 04:32 PM

Guru is a decent person

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
thanks guru and i may have a cheap 636 for you.... i got a 06 orange one in my storage that i picked up form a friend who needed cash... i will send you a pic when i get home
right on bro... Yeah send me the pic and info!! But first get your *** all healed up man!!!! Glad your doing good!! And tell your girl thanks for posting the info and sorry she had to deal with the SL drama
Old 05-03-2008, 04:33 PM

o0kawi_boi0o is an unknown quantity at this point

I Dont Know You But Im Glad Your Alright ITS Sad To See What Your Own Friend Did But Thats What Kinda People We Have In The World These Days Get Better Soon Man
Old 05-03-2008, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by burtoncustom
Hey Bishop good to hear your doing well, I dont no what bike they stole but if you need some new cuts for the new one just hit me up they are on me, talk to you soon.
i am sure i will need new stickers once i bounce back... i cant ride the other bike cause it was to be for show only and i was sending it on tour with dub magazine's car and bike show.... and business is going ok... i got so much money tied up in making a good business and future prducts... i dont think i will have the bread to build another nice stunt bike... i had about 6k in parts tied up in that one bike.... its no big deal... though i will get another stunter sooner or later....
Old 05-03-2008, 04:34 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

i am not at home just yet...still stuck in the hospital until they see no sign of infection....and i have to get this catheter pulled out of my dick which i am not looking forward too
not jumping in your **** bro... but since i have been on here... in every thread if there was trouble or a problem i guarantee you will find durty... if there is drama... again you find durty.... then in a near death accident again you find durty.... kinda of pattern... last i checked we all are adults on here except for like colton and a few others(which i still think he is like 21 lol just kidding)... but last i checked adults can stand up for them selves and fight there own battles... without having someone stir up the bee's nest and get others to jump in.... on the fun. every problem i have had on stuntlife has been resolved even if it was not my fault... if someone has a problem i tell them to return stuff no questions asked... some people told me the sole or something ripped of a shoe ...most companies even nike will tell you to send pics of the shoes and we will see what we can do... i dont even do that... i just fix the problem i dont need a picture... to fix a problem..i use the honor system... must people will post a problem but they rarely post the outcome if it was good just the bad stuff.... trust me i take all problems head on... cause i run a good business.... there was a guy named skecthy146 from ct.... that had made a order and waited like 5 months or more to finally get his shoes...cause we were out of stock... i sent a new pair of a different kind in return ...and offered to give him the other pair for free when they get in.... he posted up i fucked him and more stuff.... but never mentioned the free shoes and stuff in lue of his order... i never busted his chops...cause i know he was venting...and just wanted his shoes... we handled it and you never heard from him again.... but the guy was super happy.... what i am getting at is you keep bringing up old ****... especially the tv show... which i personally stopped cause i am not gonna make asses out of stunters cause i am one myself..the show was not gonna be shot like i wanted it was gonna be more like flava of luv just with stunters and ****..that is not the essence of the sport..i coulda still made a boat load of money on it... but i declined cause i did not believe in making my peers look like fools just to make a buck.... the money that was lost on back ground checks... i gave out of my pocket told you that many times but you kept saying stupid **** like you didnt see that i put that up .... the point i am getting at is you have nothing and i am a stand up guy even if i have to take a beating i jump in and defend myself and my company...if it was up to me i would have never told you guys about this cause i am kind of a keep to myself person on personally issues. i am sure you remember when i left for like two months to deal with head surgury i told noone...i just showed back up.... my girl was just looking for a outlet cause she thought i was gonna die...hell i thought i was already dead not just sleep...if you said it wasnt you that called my girl a bitch its cool no big deal.... i dont need to ask my groupies cause i have none. i just have good friends on here i see... it is a shame that my friends treat me better on the inet then the ones i got here inperson... .... again it is cool but just think about some of the stuff you say before you say it...... no need for me and you to go back and forth partner..... you do your thing i will do mine.....
ur making a good point bro but for like 2 months AGO as far as i know, me and u have been going back and forth with jokes to each other ever since and things have been cool...yes or no???

AGAIN have a good recovery! and post a vid of ur progress when u get back on the horse, ive yet to see a clip of you!!!!
Old 05-03-2008, 04:37 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

welcome back bishop:YEAH
Old 05-03-2008, 04:46 PM

EnderWiggin is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo glad to hear your back in action Bishop, I plan on picking up an icon spine protector and now I know that **** is legit. But really, in the end I'm glad your safe and well, thats all that matters.
Old 05-03-2008, 04:48 PM

Dstunter is a decent person

glad to hear your doing good,we need to have a big ride and call your old bitch *** friend out and give him a good ***
Old 05-03-2008, 04:50 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Pm sent to ya Bishop...
Old 05-03-2008, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
Scared us for a minute there buddy! Glad you are getting well. I told my wife the hardest part for you was going to be dealing with the fact that you took that dude's life. You did what you had to do, and I'm sorry you couldn't help him before he died cuz I bet you were honestly trying to.
That ****** "old friend" of yours!!!

I had a similar scare trying to let an old friend stay with me that was mixed up in some bad drug deals. I had the dealers peekin in my apartment windows and trying to kick in my door a week or two after he ended up in jail lookin to collect on his bad deals cuz I took him in trying to help him clean up and that was the last place that he was known to be! Sort of the same, but different and didn't get out of control like it had with these people once before when shots rang out in a different location.

Sometimes the road to hell is paved with good intentions huh? I know that ****** is going to pay for this ****. I'm glad all you lost was a bike.

And nice job on that flippin that car man..that's a pretty good profit!

Here's to you man.... Get better bro!
i am glad your situation didnt get bad as mine bro... i dont wish what happened to me on anybody...that **** sucked... and when people say man if that was me i woulda did this and that ...they are full of **** cause i was scared to death.... and when i first started shooting i didn't know what the hell i was shooting at....just shooting... i go to the range and shoot all the time and i am a damn good shot but the targets dont shoot back... it is totally different once you really have to use what you have learned... all that **** really goes out the window...once i gathered myself ... i guess training took over.... but in the begining it was just survival... i kinda wish i could have helped the guy then another side of me didnt really care... cause they said he was the one that stabbed me... kinda going back and forth about how i feel.... it puzzling ... but on the good note... thanks for the compliment on the flipped car... i got it at a police auction and only had to pay off half of the balance of the loan left on the car and the impound fees... it was involved in a high speed chase and need 2 new rims cause they blowout on the spike strips...and it needed a bumper.... i put 5 grand back into it and sold it to a partner that loves bmws.... i try to find good deals like that so i can flip them... i am trying to get this 2007 z06 corvette for like 21 grand it has light damage and it was in a high speed chase also....but i think i had to pay for it by friday and i am stuck in the hospital i hope the bank doesnt sell it..i think they have 3 or 4 day grace period on auction deals
Old 05-03-2008, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by DURTY
ur making a good point bro but for like 2 months AGO as far as i know, me and u have been going back and forth with jokes to each other ever since and things have been cool...yes or no???

AGAIN have a good recovery! and post a vid of ur progress when u get back on the horse, ive yet to see a clip of you!!!!
yeah we are cool durty... i just didnt know who called my girl a bitch...and i was kinda upset... so if i said anything to offend you... i take it back... cause we have been cool over the past few months... thanks for sending her the pm
Old 05-03-2008, 05:04 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person

Youre back, Sweet. Sorry to hear about what happened but I'm Glad you pulled through.
And, I see you're back to business already so thats a good sign. :YEAH
Old 05-03-2008, 05:11 PM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

Bishop its awesome to see that your doing better....dawg i really dont known you but i swear i prayed for you in the middle of my computer class.
be safe because i know that bitch will try to retaliate (not trying to scare ya)
god gave you another chance bro!
Old 05-03-2008, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
welcome back bishop:YEAH
thanks marky mark... missed you partner

Originally Posted by EnderWiggin
Yo glad to hear your back in action Bishop, I plan on picking up an icon spine protector and now I know that **** is legit. But really, in the end I'm glad your safe and well, thats all that matters.
much as i hate to say it... i owe icon my life .... i wish for the success that icon has for may company... but i am really happy they made this vest... and thanks bro... i am glad i am safe too... i took alot of stuff for granite... but i think i am about to change things alot.
Originally Posted by Dstunter
glad to hear your doing good,we need to have a big ride and call your old bitch *** friend out and give him a good ***
ha ha thats funny... but i think he has other problems to worry about besides me... when the dea is looking for you ...that is way worse then the regular cops.... they dont play around they shoot first and hope you dont die so they can charge you

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Pm sent to ya Bishop...
got bro... i will send you a response also...you are a good guy

Originally Posted by Standupnfall
Youre back, Sweet. Sorry to hear about what happened but I'm Glad you pulled through.
And, I see you're back to business already so thats a good sign. :YEAH
yeah i am trying my best at the moment... just to go back to being regular...an not think about it to much.... i started something so i have to finish it at all cost

Originally Posted by va stunta
Bishop its awesome to see that your doing better....dawg i really dont known you but i swear i prayed for you in the middle of my computer class.
be safe because i know that bitch will try to retaliate (not trying to scare ya)
god gave you another chance bro!
hey thanks man... i needed prayers before this also ... but thanks again bro... god must have keep me here for a reason.... the police are taking procaution to help me out from any back lash cause he runs a big outfit... so i hope i will be fine... i also am taking a few precautions also...
Old 05-03-2008, 05:35 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

yeah we are cool durty... i just didnt know who called my girl a bitch...and i was kinda upset... so if i said anything to offend you... i take it back... cause we have been cool over the past few months... thanks for sending her the pm

so u gonna post up a clip??

Quick Reply: pray for bishop