pray for bishop

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2008, 01:51 AM

EnderWiggin is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: pray for bishop

Originally Posted by fat_sac
Wouldn't that be ? A world wide ride for those of us pullin for a hard core stunnin *** ex football player? Not trying to swing from nuts but if some dudes got together and all edited some footage of all of us in one big ride?
+1111111111 I got jack **** for rep on these boards so I don't got much but I figured I would toss the idea out.

Oh **** didn't mean to steal yah heat
Old 05-03-2008, 01:55 AM

jusfuris is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont even know what to say... thats just sick...

i havent been on here long, but Bishop seemed like a good guy, i actually just bought a pair of shoes from him. His company seems awesome and good for the sport.

I hope you pull through Bishop! my prayers are with ya man
Old 05-03-2008, 02:01 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

seriously, anyone that wants to talk **** on this and say they dont believe it should seriously keep it to themselves...
Old 05-03-2008, 03:10 AM

smrcrx is a decent person

Who else didn't get their shoes from him?

I being one of them...

Sorry to hear he got stabbed, and luckily he had a piece, but is he the only one in his business that handles orders??
Old 05-03-2008, 04:53 AM
The Ego

N.Q.I_Dave is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my shoes damn quickly, and a load of other stuff thrown in.

Bishop is good people.
Old 05-03-2008, 08:17 AM

fifa is an unknown quantity at this point

wow thats brutal get well soon !!!!
Old 05-03-2008, 08:31 AM

livetostunt is an unknown quantity at this point

That's some fucked up ****. Hope he gets better. some people just have nothing to do and by that this is what happens. He is a stunt rider he will pull thru we always pull thru.
Prayers go out yo u bishop!!!!
Old 05-03-2008, 08:39 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by cjstunts
Sorry, wish i would have had these posts before they were edited.

Here, to take a page from your book.

Go **** yourself, do you think anyone really cares about you?????

Eat a DICK. Then, punch yourself in the ******* face.

And why the **** were my posts deleted, defending Bishop, when this *****, and killswitch, theirs were ******* edited???

Thats ******* bullshit.

Its cool though, i have screen shots of all the **** DURTY, and all the others talked. no big deal.
post em up bitch.........all i was saying was ur punk *** E-thug attitude that u had with the first guy was uncalled for cuz there was others say, it was also weird that they didnt find it on the net so basically i was telling u to chill the **** out and then also said wat OTHERS said first HIS WIFE SAID IT WAS ALL OVER THE ******* NEWS now i PMed cathi and actually asked her why my posts were deleted or edited cuz I HAVE NO SHAME with wat i wrote and like i said to JONNYP perhaps i just chose the wrong thread but that was it. Cathi told me it was outta RESPECT to bishop and i said i understand obviously u dont share the same respect SHE does by bringing it back the **** up u ***** **** ******!!! soo STFU and start a DURTY thread and how insensitive i was or wateva but get it outta this thread, thats wat cathi's intention was to begin with. getting all this imature BS that u just brought back up OUTTA THIS THREAD..........talk about chosing the wrong thread TO CALL OUT DURTY............keep showing all of us how sad u are about the situation when someone is dying ......like i said start ur own thread and post ur screen SHOTS u ******* queeeeerrrrr!!!!!!! JUST KEEP UR GARBAGE OUTTA HERE!!!!!!

bishop im sure by now ur doing better!!! u did play in the NFL (Not For Losers) so as farley said pour some tussin on it and get back on the bike!!!! :YEAH

Last edited by DURTY; 05-03-2008 at 09:20 AM.
Old 05-03-2008, 09:32 AM

ejsotsehp is a decent person

Originally Posted by EnderWiggin
+1111111111 I got jack **** for rep on these boards so I don't got much but I figured I would toss the idea out.

Oh **** didn't mean to steal yah heat

no heat to be stolen either way i just feel itd be a cool thing to do for a guy whos been soo determined to help the stunt scene
Old 05-03-2008, 09:45 AM

PBR4life420 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope you pull through man this type of **** sucks and makes the world a sad/ depressing place to live in

Originally Posted by NINER
He had it in his truck, just like I do. You never know.
+1 Guns save lives.....
Old 05-03-2008, 10:51 AM

RazorCycleSport is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fat_sac
No man there is no news. I'm sorry to report we're just waiting on the results of the blood transfusion. I understand how SL can be because I'm here everyday but this has hit serious. Its not a joke and I wish everyone would pull together and help him out.
quite frankly, i was hoping it WAS a joke.

cuz that's a really shitty thing to happen.
Old 05-03-2008, 10:59 AM
Blue light means go?

Evan is an unknown quantity at this point

Heal up son! That **** is horrible

In my prayers
-E
Old 05-03-2008, 11:11 AM

stunta600rr is an unknown quantity at this point

he will be in my prayers....... lucky he took one out too bad not all 5.......******* scum!
Anything i can do to help.......
Old 05-03-2008, 01:18 PM

Nellie636 is a decent person

i hope u pull through bud, ur in my prayers
Old 05-03-2008, 01:26 PM

cbaquol is a decent person

holy **** man thats rediculous my gf always was scared when i went out to lots by myself at night and i always blew her off but now i will def think twice, some of the lots i go to are waaayyyy secluded and in sketchy *** areas, i will be praying for you man i really hope you get better and im sure they will. i hope we catch these ******** and lock them up for good i wonder what theyre motivation was if any????? get well soon man and Shaunte please keep us posted!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-03-2008, 01:52 PM

Th3Cr3w is a decent person

My prayers go out too you man, Hope you heal up fast. & atleast you got one of them *****.
Old 05-03-2008, 01:58 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Hey whats up fellas.... first off i am gonna be fine and 100% normal physically. i can go back to ...crashing bikes and making wheelies soon:YEAH :YEAH i was put to sleep in the hospital cause i have a reputation for giving the doctors hell and leaving hospitals. i was told i had ....almost 2/3 of my blood. But i never had it in mind that i was gonna leave the hospital atleast on foot. truthfully i thought it was over. fellow stunters don't go getting guns to protect yourself cause this incident was not about stealing me stuff. that was the after affect... this all started from not helping a friend that is invovled in drug sales. He has been staying with me since last saturday when i purchased a 07 750li bmw to flip for money that i need to run stasis. i bought it for 18,300 at the auction then dropped it off for details and minor repairs and rims. my friend was with me telling me about the fact he needed some money to make some things happen. I refused and let him know i dont roll like that anymore but he is welcome to stay with me till weds.... on wedsday we picked up the car from the shop in va beach it looked bad *** and i wanted to keep it but i already had it sold. we drove to the buyers house he looked it over and wanted it instantly. we agreed on 9k under kelly bluebook which was 67k with the rims. one problem i didnt expect was the buyer paid 50k of it in cash and the other 17k in a cashiers check. not a big problem at first...but later that night it would almost prove fatal. once me and my friend were driving home he asked if i was going to go to the bank and make the deposit instead of carrying all that cash...i said no cause i didnt want to deposit 50k cause it sends up a flag for the irs and i didnt want to pay taxes...i will just desposit the money 9500 dollars at a time so i can skip the bs at the bank. first mistake...my friend gets on the phone and starts talking to his girl or something next thing i know he has to leave right away. i drop him off at the house he lives.... then i run some arrands then i get a gut feeling to make the deposit and not carry the money in my truck cause when i went to the street fighters ride of the century my truck was broken into right in front of the door at a 5 star hotel. they stole 5k in stereo equipment,1 gun,camera,and 1500 in cash. so i broke the money up and made deposits into 6 different accounts....then i go home to pack up for the atl street ride cause evan from riot radio wanted to help me with having a stunt show in atl. then i get a call saying did i want to ride later cause it was nice out...i said i am going to have on last practice at my spot before i pull out to atl you can come watch or bs if you want.... he said cool. i go to my spot and i am practicing hard cause i want to impress borne cause my riding kinda sucked last time we went out and i owed him a few champions:YEAH ...and whenever i stunt alone i wear a shoulder harness with a heckler and koch 40.cal it is not that big and i wear it under my gear so it is not visible. and for those who stated i am trying to be a gangsta wearing a gun and stunting i am far from a gangsta... i would prefer to have it and not need it ...then to have it in the freaking truck where it cannot help you when you need it...i bought it for personal protection not vehicle protection. any way my friend shows up first...in his car and things are normal... after riding 10 more minutes its time to haul *** and pack back up to leave. when another car shows up with 4 people wearing mask saying gimmie all your money ... i thought it was a joke and kept loading my bike until i was smacked in to face. ok so its real. i told them i dont have any money except the 300 bucks in my wallet. they keep yelling they know i got money stop bullshitting then i look over at my friend and wonder why no one is asking him for money... and he pulls out a knife and says giving them the ******* money bishop.. at this point i know i am fucked cause i thought i had a fighting buddy to kick these guys asses. my gun was going too obvious to grab and i didnt want them to know i had it... my use to be friend starts to search my truck for the money and gets pissed cause he cant find it and tells his girlfriend to drive the truck back to the house cause the money is in the truck.. and he told another guy to take his ******* bike...they left with my **** and i thought it was over....then one of his 4 buddies left start talking **** about get the gun out of the car and kill his ***...my first thought was i cannot let them get to that car.... so i knocked the **** out off the closet one to me .... and start working on the next guy with that also had a knife.... (and darius and dan jackson thank alpine stars for me...cause i finally figured out way the carbon fiber is on the gloves...works wonders in fights.)
i get the knife out of the guys hands... and was handling business until the rest of them jumped in and starting kicking my ***... i couldnt handle all of them and then i heard somebody say get the gun again ... at that point i made a decision that it was either me or them so i started struggling on the ground to get free...i got my arms loose and they started kicking me...then i felt someone stab me in ***... i am still fighting ...then i made it under my hoodie and got my gun .... after that i fired some shots blindly .... to get off the ground... then i got up and started trying to pick them off one by one...until someone returned fire then i went for cover behind a dumpster... and as the car was leaving i shot 4 maybe 6 more shots into the car hoping i got another person cause i was so jacked up and scared for my life. i didnt relize how many people made it back to the car but one was still there with me... i dont know why i did this but i actually called the ambulance for him and not myself.... i explained i had been robbed and shot some people and i was helping one of the guys i shot.... and while trying to stop the guys bleeding from his chest i started passing out ... and didnt know why... what i thought was kicks to my body was actually kicks and stab attempts.... i was bleeding very bad from my lower back. i saw the ambulance and cops on the street cause i didnt know the address so i guess the found me cause of the cell signal.... i started walking towards them cause they looked lost through the trees... and i fell out on the street.... and that was pretty much all i remembered until i woke up again in a helicopter leaving to go to another hospital. then i woke up late friday morning from a medicated state....with my daughter from houston and my girl with me. so imformed me of all that had happened while i was sleep and the doctor said after hearing the story and seeing my gear he didnt know how i survived...but i need to thank that company that made my spine protecter(icon vest) cause they attempted to stab me 13 times and i was only caught 3 times cause they were stabbing the hard plastic spine pad and not me. i havent seen the icon vest cause the cops got it .... i have been grilled by atleast 6 detectives and i also have found out the reason my friend came to stay with me was cause he is suspected in a murder that happened last sunday in suffolk.... so that is the reason they are keeping it on a hush level cause the are trying to flush him out and he is wanted by the dea and i believe the want his suppliers more then they want him... i cant get into to much detail on the aspect of him and the others cause i will get in trouble big time... i possibly in trouble any way cause the guy i shot in the car was hit in the back... he is totally fine but they are saying that he was in retreat so i was not in danger anymore....but they shot from the car also.... the guy that was with me died on the scene.and the was another guy that i had shot that they found in another hospital trying to get treatment. so in all i got 3 people .... my use to be friend and his girl are now where to be found and there is another guy from the car on the run also.... i am helping the best i can with the investigation.... and it took alot of time to type this to you guys cause i am sore as hell and mentally scared a bit.... i dont know if any of you guys have had a near death experience but i need meds to stay sleep cause the incident keeps running through my head.

continued below;

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 05-03-2008 at 02:03 PM.
Old 05-03-2008, 01:59 PM

all of you guys know i am a stand up guy and all i ever wanted is to help you guys and make a successful company that started with stunters..... but i still get shitty hate from durty which i think he really has a ***** cause you start **** like a girl....but i still treat you with respect and you even inspired one of my shoe designs from lakai.... and then you got your durty fellowers ....i dont know their names but you guys are stupid for being fellowers and not leaders....then i want to address the fact that we got a editor of one of the biggest bike magazines in the world and your punk *** has the nuts to say you wonder if i whispered the finalist to the tv show to my girl....man wtf... i have treated you with respect since i known you ....and you say that ****... i am not gonna use stunters like you do...dave ..you have forgotten where you come from *******.... i am personally gonna address you...and i never wish bad **** on people but i hope thomas's magazines blows up and puts you out of a job.... i would never expect a editor of a magazine to be such a piece of ****. and amerimanian or alvin ... you dumb *** you dont know me.... and you talking **** about me and my girl.... you already had a *** whooping coming and i left you alone...now its coming again... you are the only person on stuntlife i hate....and i dont know if it was you or durty who called my fiance a bitch but one of you is gonna answer to that **** i guarantee it.... i dont care if you bitches hate on me but leave my girl out of it...she is the reason i stay level headed ...and never said nothing to either one of you hoes....many people know my fiance and she has helped stunters and people as well.... i am sorry stuntlife for this rant at the end but i could not hold it in....i am tired of the way people are fellow the stupid ******* on here and not the leaders.... i know this post is long as **** but i did it cause i saw the tremendous amount luv from you all.... this last line is for the **** starters i will not respond to hate or bullshit in this thread.... make another one if you want to do that....

thanks again fellas.... all you guys prayers have helped out.... i am not the most religous man on earth...but i do believe in a higher power, and i am glad you guys helped me out..... i cant thank you guys enough....and johnny p.... when ever i meet you i owe you dinner and a beer for setting people straight.... you should be the president of canada bro

i also wanted to put that i used all restraint to not use my gun even out numbered... that is what is wrong with the world today to many people are scared to take a *** whooping and go home... they think they need a gun for everything... i have never drew may gun to hurt or show it to anybody to intemidate them. once you draw your weapon that is a firm decision you are gonna have to live with partner.. guns dont kill people...people kill people... i gun will not solve anybody's problem ..smart judment and character will get you alot further.... and if you do decide to carry a gun fine that is everybody's right to bear arms... but i will give you a known fact about guns they are used 90% of the time with intent to kill not to defend... so if you have a gun for defense there is only about a 10% chance you will get to use it.... if a person has it in mind they are gonna shot you... you probably have no chance... and like most people the gun is in the house or car and not with you when you need it.... so if you a gonna get a ccw permit make use of it and learn how to keep your weapon on you at all times.... but again i stress guns arent the answer just a last line of defense...you guys take care

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 05-03-2008 at 02:25 PM. Reason: forgot something
Old 05-03-2008, 02:16 PM

durty i got your pm for shaunte..cool thanks... and i will live it a that
Old 05-03-2008, 02:25 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

That's some crazy **** Bishop. Sucks that some of your "friends" are willing to kill you for a couple of $. Heal up quick.

Quick Reply: pray for bishop