pray for bishop

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2008, 02:26 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: pray for bishop

glad you are going to have a complete recovery bishop and i hope you don't get in any trouble for shooting those dudes
Old 05-03-2008, 02:26 PM

MATT L is a decent person

Glad to hear you're doing good man! Pretty crazy story, sounds like this could easily have been fatal for ya, especially if you didn't have the spine protector.
Old 05-03-2008, 02:31 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

DAM Bishop. Glad youre okay and gonna make it through this. Dont think about the haters now - rest up and get better so you can pick up where you left off. Holla if you need anything and I'm still lookin forward to meetin you at Hollywoods block party this year.
Old 05-03-2008, 02:34 PM
White Stunts

ImWhite is an unknown quantity at this point

hey man, glad to see your doin alright now. that **** is nuts and hope everything gets figured out bro!
Old 05-03-2008, 02:37 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Glad your okay. Hope the whole shot the **** in the back thing never makes it to court.
Old 05-03-2008, 02:37 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by NINER
That's some crazy **** Bishop. Sucks that some of your "friends" are willing to kill you for a couple of $. Heal up quick.
yeah i know... and me and this guy played highschool football together.... i knew he was still involved in bad things and we took different paths but i always thought we would be friends... i guess he is in real deep with some people or something... and it kinda hurts cause our kids use to play together...oh niner keep that gun out of your truck its no good in there...and i saw some people saying you weren't hard... shiiitt they better check your police record cause i have seen other wise.... it takes a hard man to **** on plants in a public place homie...lmao put trying not too cause it hurts
Originally Posted by old man roger
glad you are going to have a complete recovery bishop and i hope you don't get in any trouble for shooting those dudes
hey thanks omr...i am gonna need to get another subcage from you soon...cause they have not found my bike...and i didnt have full coverage on that bike...so i have to start over.

Originally Posted by MATT L
Glad to hear you're doing good man! Pretty crazy story, sounds like this could easily have been fatal for ya, especially if you didn't have the spine protector.
hey whats up matt... and yeah it coulda been fatal for sure...cause i waited till the last minute to decide to use my weapon...but i am glad i decided to buy and wear that thing... i actually bought the vest from a guy on stuntlife... i think his name was silverfox or sliverfox or something... i need to thank him for dropping the price to 75 shipped cause that was my price limit for that thing... hopefully i will see you soon cause i am planning on moving back to houston this summer

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 05-03-2008 at 02:45 PM.
Old 05-03-2008, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
DAM Bishop. Glad youre okay and gonna make it through this. Dont think about the haters now - rest up and get better so you can pick up where you left off. Holla if you need anything and I'm still lookin forward to meetin you at Hollywoods block party this year.
yeah i still plan on making it to that event...even if i have no stunt bike i am coming...thanks man you are one of my better friends and customers...
Originally Posted by ImWhite
hey man, glad to see your doin alright now. that **** is nuts and hope everything gets figured out bro!
everything always works out in the end
Originally Posted by villa76
Glad your okay. Hope the whole shot the **** in the back thing never makes it to court.
well it shouldnt cause they where shotting out of the car window... they just have to prove it...i am sure they got some csi **** they use to figure it all out ...plus i have never been arrested or in trouble except for a few wheelie tickets on the interstate
Old 05-03-2008, 02:44 PM

XtraMedium is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad to hear you pulled through.....Maybe you will see the one of if not all three of the douchebags at large before the cops get them and put in alittle work before they get locked up.....Hope they find your truck and bike and they are in one piece as well.
Old 05-03-2008, 02:47 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
yeah i still plan on making it to that event...even if i have no stunt bike i am coming...thanks man you are one of my better friends and customers...

everything always works out in the end

well it shouldnt cause they where shotting out of the car window... they just have to prove it...i am sure they got some csi **** they use to figure it all out ...plus i have never been arrested or in trouble except for a few wheelie tickets on the interstate
Word. Bet you miss your Madden 08 right now. I see you online sometimes playing. The new grand theft auto is the new hotness I recommend you pick that up.
Old 05-03-2008, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by XtraMedium
Glad to hear you pulled through.....Maybe you will see the one of if not all three of the douchebags at large before the cops get them and put in alittle work before they get locked up.....Hope they find your truck and bike and they are in one piece as well.
yeah they got my truk back the same night... it has onstar in it... and was not hard to find... it was about 20 miles away in cheasapeake va... no bike though... .that was the part that was mentioned in the news i think... cause a couple people said they saw it on tv on a roll back and they said it was involved in a robbery...but that was all they said....i believe they just took my truck to search it over and try to find the money... cause those avalanches have tons of places to hide money and i told him i wasnt going to the bank ...so he figured i hid the money or something.... if i know my old friend... i have more to worry about then them... cause he probably will have people looking for me...i am not sure... i hope not though...dont really want to make rambo part II yet... living out the first one was bad enough

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 05-03-2008 at 02:58 PM.
Old 05-03-2008, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by villa76
Word. Bet you miss your Madden 08 right now. I see you online sometimes playing. The new grand theft auto is the new hotness I recommend you pick that up.
ha ha.... yeah i miss kicking *** on madden... my girl actually bought me grand theft auto 4 ..for my ps3... as a get well present. she's the **** and knows the way to my heart. i forgot all about the pain for a split second...
Old 05-03-2008, 02:56 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

I don't know you at all and Hopefully some day I will get a chance to meet you.Good to see and hear you are up and going again... :YEAH

And always Ignore the ignorant.
Old 05-03-2008, 02:58 PM

MurderdR6 is a decent person

wow, glad your alright man...stupid ***** if you ask me...

they'd be pretty ******* dumb to come at you again knowing you killed one of their boys and shot 2 of the other guys...

again, glad ya pulled through and made one less thief in our country....
Old 05-03-2008, 02:58 PM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

ha ha.... yeah i miss kicking *** on madden... my girl actually bought me grand theft auto 4 ..for my ps3... as a get well present. she's the **** and knows the way to my heart. i forgot all about the pain for a split second...
welcome back! good to see ya postin again
Old 05-03-2008, 03:06 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

all of you guys know i am a stand up guy and all i ever wanted is to help you guys and make a successful company that started with stunters..... but i still get shitty hate from durty which i think he really has a ***** cause you start **** like a girl....but i still treat you with respect and you even inspired one of my shoe designs from lakai.... and then you got your durty fellowers ....i dont know their names but you guys are stupid for being fellowers and not leaders...
bro maybe ur still in some trauma but u have the strengh to right all this GREAT but ur being a follower right now cuz some lil bitches came to ur ear and said durty said this and that just cuz i stand out from the crowd....all tell cathi to put it back up for u so u can read it i gave my wishes to u several times and people where asking how come it was not on google when they searched it and ofcourse they were curious cuz ur girl posted that it was all over the ******* news BRO!!!! soo heal up before u come down my throat just cuz i stand out like a an easy target in this thread.......true is as i said to jonnyp people die everyday and not 65k members will all care u know??? again i said i chose the wrong thread to be curious but i got tons of PM's saying that they found it weird but most people on here dont have the NUTS to ******* voice it......im not trying to play the victim here BUT i was inenvertently influenced to be curious when really all i said to begin with was **** thats crazy hope he gets better so U DONT BE A FOLOWER, cuz ive never shyed away from confronting u with wat i thought of u in a respectfull manner over the phone!!!!!!!!!!

and about someone calling ur girl a bitch ask around cuz i never involve family members ever when i squash ANYONE on here so ur answer is: IT WASNT ME and im sure ur lil groupie hoes on here can confirm that and can also confirm who it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if u have anything else u wanna say to me u have my number call me!!! again im glad ur doing good bro, next time dont be so quick to jump the gun i know u just got outta the hospital BUT u know our "beef" has been squashed a while ago and even if it wasnt ou "beef" was me standing up for OTHER stunters anyway so u should know and everyone else reading this should know i dont wish harm on any of us!!!!!!
Old 05-03-2008, 03:23 PM

burtoncustom is a decent person

Hey Bishop good to hear your doing well, I dont no what bike they stole but if you need some new cuts for the new one just hit me up they are on me, talk to you soon.

Last edited by burtoncustom; 05-03-2008 at 03:30 PM.
Old 05-03-2008, 03:31 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Scared us for a minute there buddy! Glad you are getting well. I told my wife the hardest part for you was going to be dealing with the fact that you took that dude's life. You did what you had to do, and I'm sorry you couldn't help him before he died cuz I bet you were honestly trying to.
That ****** "old friend" of yours!!!

I had a similar scare trying to let an old friend stay with me that was mixed up in some bad drug deals. I had the dealers peekin in my apartment windows and trying to kick in my door a week or two after he ended up in jail lookin to collect on his bad deals cuz I took him in trying to help him clean up and that was the last place that he was known to be! Sort of the same, but different and didn't get out of control like it had with these people once before when shots rang out in a different location.

Sometimes the road to hell is paved with good intentions huh? I know that ****** is going to pay for this ****. I'm glad all you lost was a bike.

And nice job on that flippin that car man..that's a pretty good profit!

Here's to you man.... Get better bro!
Old 05-03-2008, 03:33 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DURTY
bro maybe ur still in some trauma but u have the strengh to right all this GREAT but ur being a follower right now cuz some lil bitches came to ur ear and said durty said this and that just cuz i stand out from the crowd....all tell cathi to put it back up for u so u can read it i gave my wishes to u several times and people where asking how come it was not on google when they searched it and ofcourse they were curious cuz ur girl posted that it was all over the ******* news BRO!!!! soo heal up before u come down my throat just cuz i stand out like a an easy target in this thread.......true is as i said to jonnyp people die everyday and not 65k members will all care u know??? again i said i chose the wrong thread to be curious but i got tons of PM's saying that they found it weird but most people on here dont have the NUTS to ******* voice it......im not trying to play the victim here BUT i was inenvertently influenced to be curious when really all i said to begin with was **** thats crazy hope he gets better so U DONT BE A FOLOWER, cuz ive never shyed away from confronting u with wat i thought of u in a respectfull manner over the phone!!!!!!!!!!

and about someone calling ur girl a bitch ask around cuz i never involve family members ever when i squash ANYONE on here so ur answer is: IT WASNT ME and im sure ur lil groupie hoes on here can confirm that and can also confirm who it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if u have anything else u wanna say to me u have my number call me!!! again im glad ur doing good bro, next time dont be so quick to jump the gun i know u just got outta the hospital BUT u know our "beef" has been squashed a while ago and even if it wasnt ou "beef" was me standing up for OTHER stunters anyway so u should know and everyone else reading this should know i dont wish harm on any of us!!!!!!
durty i got your pm for shaunte..cool thanks... and i will leave it a that

he already said he'd leave it at that??? Damn durty, let it go already man.. ****! take it to the PM's or something...

Last edited by jstuntlocke; 05-03-2008 at 03:35 PM.
Old 05-03-2008, 03:52 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

yeah i know... and me and this guy played highschool football together.... i knew he was still involved in bad things and we took different paths but i always thought we would be friends... i guess he is in real deep with some people or something... and it kinda hurts cause our kids use to play together...oh niner keep that gun out of your truck its no good in there...and i saw some people saying you weren't hard... shiiitt they better check your police record cause i have seen other wise.... it takes a hard man to **** on plants in a public place homie...lmao put trying not too cause it hurts

hey whats up matt... and yeah it coulda been fatal for sure...cause i waited till the last minute to decide to use my weapon...but i am glad i decided to buy and wear that thing...
I'm going to look into a shoulder rig or something for my H&K or get a P3AT so Its on me and not in my truck. Then again, if someone wants to rob me all they are getting is a pocket knife, a cell phone, some reciepts, and maybe $5 at most.

Dave (the bald dude from ocean city) said to tell you that he is glad that you are still with us and he will let all of his friends that he had praying for you know that you will be ok.
Old 05-03-2008, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by NINER
I'm going to look into a shoulder rig or something for my H&K or get a P3AT so Its on me and not in my truck. Then again, if someone wants to rob me all they are getting is a pocket knife, a cell phone, some reciepts, and maybe $5 at most.

Dave (the bald dude from ocean city) said to tell you that he is glad that you are still with us and he will let all of his friends that he had praying for you know that you will be ok.
hey tell dave i said whats up he is a cool as guy... i say definatly get the shoulder rig... cause if somebdoy is gonna take your $5 ..they usually dont think to check there for a weapon just your waist ..and and pockets... guard that $5 bucks with your life bro.... we surely have to hangout again once i get things straight here.... i know that damn big *** diesel truck of yours is killing your pockets...bro

Quick Reply: pray for bishop