Who Gets Paid To Post?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 08:14 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough
Who Gets Paid To Post?

Who gets paid to post? lol..

Ok so this game is for anyone who is board at work, Very simple..Just answer these 3 questions...

1. Where do you work and what are you doing right now?

2. Whats the most interesting thing that happened today at your work place?

3. What are the pros and cons of your job?

I'll start it off....

(1) Work at A liqueur store, No customers at the moment, the Camera's are shut off and there's A store full of booze and beer right in front of me....AKA Time to start drinking! lol Just Another day at the office!

(2) Most interesting thing today was A drunk guy that came in the store on his way to the Foo Fighters concert tonight. He says...

"Man I am about to go to A foo Fighters concert and all those little punks are ******* dead man, ******* dead because I am hardcore bro. My wife said she didn't want me to go because are shrink is A **** that wants me to spend more time with my wife, But **** that bro, I'm ******* hardcore and I do what I want when I want, You know what I mean bro?

HAHAHA! This guy was ******* out of his mind hammered...

(3) PROS: It's A laid back and very easy job, There's TV and computer access and the best part is I get 20% off anything in the store.

CONS: The day my boss told me I can deduct what ever I take home at night off my next pay check was the end of me...AKA I basically get NO paycheck and I'm A idiot drunk most nights..lol..Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	206434

Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnailss.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	206435