"New Stunt" On_TheGas.

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 12:24 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough
"New Stunt" On_TheGas.

+1

So this stunt is called "Put On_TheGas ON your ignore list" stunt.. If everyone can figure out how to pull this "Stunt" off then Stuntlife.com will be A far better place. Seriously though Everyone Please put this kid on your ignore list, We have asked him to leave the site plenty of times, Yet he keeps posting bullshit daily. Hopefully he will finally get the point if No one can see his posts or responded back to him...If you know him, You know what I am talking about. If you don't know him..Read up on some of his posts and soon you will see what A waist of life he really is.

Also Please place A +1 Next to your name if you want On_TheGas to be banned from Stuntlife.com

Last edited by Sick.Nate; 02-18-2008 at 12:30 AM.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:29 AM

on_thegas is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: "New Stunt" On_TheGas.

you really lead a boring life huh.... ..................evrybody post up on how funny it is to see these bitches get mad
Old 02-18-2008, 12:31 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

This message is hidden because on_thegas is on your ignore list.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:32 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Old 02-18-2008, 12:37 AM

only 2......ive seen other lames say i was on there ignore list.......after this lets see who loves my company....
Old 02-18-2008, 12:39 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

On_thegas is like the anoying kid at school, that everyone hates, yet he still shows up, just to get hated on, because he has nothing better to do, and no friends to share his time with.

You see onthegas, you talk **** on us, like we have nothing better to do.. But what you don't understand is, we are coming here for the forum aspect of it.. To talk to FRIENDS, to get to know people, to learn more about stunting and expand our knowledge.. Not to see how much people hate us, or how much **** we can start.

Only reason people pay attention to you, is cause your a ******* idiot. You come to a place where everyone hates you, and you stir up ****, just trying to get people to hate on you. You post up stupid worthless information, and you just generally act like an idiot.

But see, if your left stuntlift, NO ONE would contact you, no one would care about you, no one would talk to you. The only reason people pay attention to you, is because you come here throwing yourself out making stupid comments just to see who will pick on you!

But no, like the loser at school, with no friends, and nothing better to do, you go to the group of people that hate you, just to get a little excitement.

You are gay, and your now on my ignore list so I don't have to feel more stupid everytime I read your posts!

Last edited by Towlieee; 02-18-2008 at 12:42 AM.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:39 AM

Old 02-18-2008, 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by Towlieee
On_thegas is like the anoying kid at school, that everyone hates, yet he still shows up, just to get hated on, because he has nothing better to do, and no friends to share his time with.

You see onthegas, you talk **** on us, like we have nothing better to do.. But what you don't understand is, we are coming here for the forum aspect of it.. To talk to FRIENDS, to get to know people, to learn more about stunting and expand our knowledge.. Not to see how much people hate us, or how much **** we can start.

Only reason people pay attention to you, is cause your a ******* idiot. You come to a place where everyone hates you, and you stir up ****, just trying to get people to hate on you.

But see, if your left stuntlift, NO ONE would contact you, no one would care about you, no one would talk to you.

But no, like the loser at school, with no friends, and nothing better to do, you go to the group of people that hate you, just to get a little excitement.

You are gay, and your now on my ignore list so I don't have to feel more stupid everytime I read your posts!
AMEN
Old 02-18-2008, 12:47 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Only reason people pay attention to you, is cause your a ******* idiot. You come to a place where everyone hates you, and you stir up ****, just trying to get people to hate on you. You post up stupid worthless information, and you just generally act like an idiot.

But see, if your left stuntlift, NO ONE would contact you, no one would care about you, no one would talk to you. The only reason people pay attention to you, is because you come here throwing yourself out making stupid comments just to see who will pick on you!

WELL SAID! :YEAH
Old 02-18-2008, 12:54 AM

im glad you think you know how everybody thinks.....your a pretty smart fellow......hahaha another homo that says GAY all day long
Old 02-18-2008, 12:56 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

Old 02-18-2008, 12:57 AM
Queen B 24/7

Brittany Morrow is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm just happy that I am not the number 1 most hated by everyone.... that must really suck Gassy.... haha.

oh yeah

+1
Old 02-18-2008, 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by Brittany Morrow
I'm just happy that I am not the number 1 most hated by everyone.... that must really suck Gassy.... haha.

oh yeah

+1

yea everybody in stuntlife has posted up huh.....
Old 02-18-2008, 01:00 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

oh yeah

+1
How could anybody hate you more than on_thegas, he just has to have a go at anybody and everybody on this site...

+1 hes on my ignore list and should be banned :YEAH
Old 02-18-2008, 01:01 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

oh yeah

+1

Your far far from the most hated...Theses are some of the most hated lying dipshits of stuntlife lol.Click image for larger version

Name:	tmpphpia1W02.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	206416
Old 02-18-2008, 01:03 AM

Plottin4Success is a decent person

+1

Im already ahead of you bro. I've only been here a few days and noticed this guy is a complete douche bag.

Ban that ****'s IP address!
Old 02-18-2008, 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by Kevmo7
How could anybody hate you more than on_thegas, he just has to have a go at anybody and everybody on this site...

+1 hes on my ignore list and should be banned :YEAH

yea everybody huh........i only "have a go" at my existing haters and whoever acts like them.....i dont rag on real stunters and good people
Old 02-18-2008, 01:04 AM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

I ALMOST wonder what he said in that post.......on the gas, can you post that again? hahaha
Old 02-18-2008, 01:05 AM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

This message is hidden because on_thegas is on your ignore list

damn happened again! hm, oh well! haha
Old 02-18-2008, 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by eazenutz33

I ALMOST wonder what he said in that post.......on the gas, can you post that again? hahaha
LOL........bro come to AZ in march ill be there all month roll up !!!!!:YEAH