WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 01:52 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

went to the honda shop during my lunch break on my cousin's CBR. almost traded in his bike for a CB 1000R

They had the CBR250R in there too. sweet little bike. get's 70-80 mpg depending on how you ride, the guy said.

i'd like to have both the CB 1kR and the 250. if i traded in my CBR they offered me 5500 for it and i wouldn't have to pay taxes on that amount. that's a good deal cuz if i sold it i'd want around 6k for it. i'd consider it but i really don't want or need another monthly note right now... or ever.

Last edited by Trachito; 09-08-2011 at 01:56 PM.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:00 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

CB1000R

CBR250R. this is the exact one they had at the shop
Old 09-08-2011, 03:33 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yep, We have both of them here too.. I REALLY like that CB1000
(Fast and comfy )

the 250 seemed a little cramped for me but I still dig it...
Old 09-08-2011, 03:55 PM

meh, it wasn't too bad, IMO. the only thing is both are pretty upright in seating position. i'd like for one of my bikes to have an aggressive forward lean
Old 09-08-2011, 07:17 PM

never thought of this. neat!!

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=299597
Old 09-08-2011, 07:25 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito

Damn... +1 Nice find...
Old 09-08-2011, 11:04 PM
Administrators

I need to find some Darwin Bars fo sale...
Old 09-09-2011, 05:41 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

CB1000R

CBR250R. this is the exact one they had at the shop
That 250 is gay. We've had a 250 4 cylinder cbr here for years

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 05:43 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

[youtube]fNin0ATI6Zg[/youtube]

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 02:06 PM
Administrators

Is that you Duffer??
Old 09-09-2011, 08:52 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

went to the honda shop during my lunch break on my cousin's CBR. almost traded in his bike for a CB 1000R

They had the CBR250R in there too. sweet little bike. get's 70-80 mpg depending on how you ride, the guy said.

i'd like to have both the CB 1kR and the 250. if i traded in my CBR they offered me 5500 for it and i wouldn't have to pay taxes on that amount. that's a good deal cuz if i sold it i'd want around 6k for it. i'd consider it but i really don't want or need another monthly note right now... or ever.
The 250 would be a shock to the system at first till you get used to the lack of power and the shift points to wring its neck corectly. When I got my wr250x I thought "what the **** did I just do? This thing is a rock..." I regeared it a bit and got used to the shift points and played with the suspention settings and now I'm happy with it. Its still slow as hell but not in a bad way if that makes any sence? And I got it so it corners like a sport bike.
Old 09-09-2011, 09:08 PM
Administrators

Who are you????
Old 09-11-2011, 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by old duffer
That 250 is gay. We've had a 250 4 cylinder cbr here for years
Yeah that one is one cylinder. How well does the 4 do on fuel mileage?
Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I need to find some Darwin Bars fo sale...
why? People still use those??

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooligan
The 250 would be a shock to the system at first till you get used to the lack of power and the shift points to wring its neck corectly. When I got my wr250x I thought "what the **** did I just do? This thing is a rock..." I regeared it a bit and got used to the shift points and played with the suspention settings and now I'm happy with it. Its still slow as hell but not in a bad way if that makes any sence? And I got it so it corners like a sport bike.
Most likely, but I think i'd adapt quickly considering i'd want it just for commuting
Old 09-11-2011, 06:18 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Most likely, but I think i'd adapt quickly considering i'd want it just for commuting
That's all I really use mine for now days. I started turning it in to a stunter but I just dont seem to have the time to ride it except for back and forth to work so I stopped spending $$ before I pulled the trigger on the spendy parts.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:56 AM

i thought it was a giraffe or some **** at first.

Old 09-13-2011, 07:56 AM

Old 09-13-2011, 07:58 AM

Old 09-13-2011, 01:45 PM
Administrators

bbuuuwwwaaaahahhahahahahaha
Old 09-13-2011, 03:38 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

was that Lynn??
Old 09-14-2011, 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by skillz954
was that Lynn??
Lol, Nah

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy