WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 10:46 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

hey whorez
Old 11-20-2006, 10:47 PM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
hey whorez
Hey wthere sweetie!!
Old 11-20-2006, 10:47 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

guys are freakin WE-TAR-DID
Old 11-20-2006, 10:48 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Red
That's what IM saying.....can't just drim k and go to bed....

oh in about 3 weeks all us will be tearin up Woosta!!!!!! Your just preparing

oh god i havnt been drunk in over 4 months.....oh god its going to be crazy...im goin to be retarted
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

lol, that one was huge

Last edited by KURLZ; 11-20-2006 at 10:51 PM.

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

dooobie doobie dooooo
Old 11-20-2006, 10:49 PM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
oh in about 3 weeks all us will be tearin up Woosta!!!!!! Your just preparing

oh god i havnt been drunk in over 4 months.....oh god its going to be crazy...im goin to be retarted
I' m practicing ritht now!!! ****!
I can not fukking wait!!! I'mma gonna give ya a big huh when I meet ya!!!

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

WHOA big pic lol

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

you forgot to put it on macro dog
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Originally Posted by KURLZ
Holy fukking eyeball@!!@
Old 11-20-2006, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by Red
I' m practicing ritht now!!! ****!
I can not fukking wait!!! I'mma gonna give ya a big huh when I meet ya!!!
we'll see if you can find me haha...... im pre- gamin it were goin to be drinkin on the way up haha well not on the way up...i get outa work at 3 i will be there before 4 so i will be gettin drunk in the hotell
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Red
Hey wthere sweetie!!
drinkin again are we??
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

I am dying over here!!! I think I woke thekids up......
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

hey whorez

WELl ITs AboUT TiME Ya KnUkLE DraGgIn,CroSs EyeD
PiGIeOn ToEd,NoN HaVIN 636,ReTaRdEd
SmaRTesT PErsON WiTH DoWN SyNdrOm.....

Old 11-20-2006, 10:51 PM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

drinkin again are we??
Why yes....swhy d o you ask?
Old 11-20-2006, 10:51 PM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
we'll see if you can find me haha...... im pre- gamin it were goin to be drinkin on the way up haha well not on the way up...i get outa work at 3 i will be there before 4 so i will be gettin drunk in the hotell
What hotel?
Old 11-20-2006, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE

did you get the 636?
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

lol, fixed the huge eye pik
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by WHEELIE

well to you to wheelie!!
Old 11-20-2006, 10:53 PM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Originally Posted by KURLZ
lol, fixed the huge eye pik
Seriousyly I almost fell out of my chair.....

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy