WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 08:35 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
How much??
Originally Posted by Topek
Btw this is topek from SR yea how much and how do we get it switched into my name?
I'm asking 450, 435 to people I'm cool with but for you guys i'd do 400 plus shipping. Topek, if you're asking about transfering the gun into your name all it takes is just a bill of sale here. You don't have to register it. I can make a bos with a copy of my license on it if you want. What state do you live in?
Old 09-03-2011, 08:38 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Topek, check pa's gun laws on nra.com. yours are the same as mine I believe so you should be good
Old 09-03-2011, 03:21 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Btw this is topek from SR yea how much and how do we get it switched into my name?
Originally Posted by Trachito
Topek, check pa's gun laws on nra.com. yours are the same as mine I believe so you should be good
I just picked up a handgun from out of state and this is what I had to do...

I got it shipped to a local PA gun dealer with signature required and tracking. The dealer was informed that the gun would be coming to them. Included in the box was my contact information with instructions to call me. They called me when the gun came in and I went to the shop. Paid around 14 bucks for them to transfer the gun to my name. Walked out with my handgun a few minutes later. The gun dealer was called "Advanced Arms" in Pittston, PA (570) 655-4867. They are really friendly and would probably explain the procedure to you if you wanted to call them.
Old 09-03-2011, 05:02 PM

Topek is a decent person

Doke what type license do you have carry, or target?
Old 09-03-2011, 05:03 PM

Topek is a decent person

And did you have it when you picked up the gun?
Old 09-03-2011, 05:44 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

And did you have it when you picked up the gun?
I didn't have a concealed carry permit when I picked up the gun.
Old 09-03-2011, 08:19 PM

So you guys have to register the gun? We don't down here. We just have to pass a quick background check at the dealer when we go pick it up
Old 09-03-2011, 08:20 PM

Tropical thunderstorm down here. It blows... literally.
Old 09-03-2011, 09:13 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

So you guys have to register the gun? We don't down here. We just have to pass a quick background check at the dealer when we go pick it up
I just looked at the form. It's called a PA State Police Application/Record of Sale.

If you or Topek needs a pic of the form, I will edit my info out and post it.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:02 PM

What will they need from me?
Old 09-03-2011, 10:32 PM

The new star wars films have crappy acting
Old 09-04-2011, 12:07 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

What will they need from me?
Almost nothing. Very basic info.
Old 09-04-2011, 01:54 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 09-04-2011, 01:58 AM

Old Man Spooner is a decent person

kneegrow
Old 09-04-2011, 01:59 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Just got home from a bon fiya...

How you doin.... (non homo )
Old 09-04-2011, 10:42 PM

Old Man Spooner is a decent person

Just got pumped! ( non homo )
Old 09-04-2011, 11:23 PM
Administrators

Fist pumping???
Old 09-05-2011, 08:29 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Cheeto....

Whats it like down there right now?
Old 09-06-2011, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooligan
Cheeto....

Whats it like down there right now?
yesterday was clowdy and a little windy; we got a tiny bit of rain. today is sunny and cool and awesome

Old 09-06-2011, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Fist pumping???
derka durrrrr

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy