WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 10:30 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by Red
I didn't say it was hunting. We were just there to get away for a few days, and took the guns to play around with.

JUst haViN FuN....

SetTle DoWN....

NoW GEt BaCK TO CLeaNiNG....

CuZ Im A LiTTLe ***** ,AnD I ***** ALl THa TIME
Old 11-17-2006, 10:30 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vetter
hunting is alright. as long as you do it for the meat. i can understand that because of all the **** the cows have to go through.

not the ****ing rack or skin.
I don't agree with hunting unless it's feral animals causing problems like foxes and pigs.

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 10:32 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Red
All we eat is venison. Way better for you than beef, as far as meat goes. I haven't bought hamburger in 13 years. It's nice.
When I went to america the beef was absolute garbage

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Registered Spammer

I'm going to email the santa gertrudis foundation and see if they'll send me some eat more beef stickers

Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
JUst haViN FuN....

SetTle DoWN....

NoW GEt BaCK TO CLeaNiNG....

CuZ Im A LiTTLe ***** ,AnD I ***** ALl THa TIME
You got an *** whooping coming if I ever get a chance to meet you.......
Old 11-17-2006, 10:33 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

yea, im slowly weenign myself off meat. its hard going from eating whatever i want to trying to be a "vegetarian"....

the only reason im doing that is because of all the **** in the meat. alot of the veggies and fruit i get are from organic isle. or grown from my pops garden. the only meat i try eat is the deer he brings outta wisconsin or fish we catch.

the beef has the same steroids baseball players take to get big.
Old 11-17-2006, 10:34 PM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
When I went to america the beef was absolute garbage
And that's why I like venison.
Old 11-17-2006, 10:36 PM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Well fellow ******, I'm off to bed. I got the whole thing to myself, and I'm gonna use it!!
Nighty night!!
Old 11-17-2006, 10:37 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by Red
And that's why I like venison.
fair enough.

I went about 6 months with hardly any meat when I was living with my **** exgirlfriend and lost about 30 pounds and was too tired to do anything, spent most of the day in bed. Got back home to my parents and mother stuffed me full of beef.

I'll find a picture from then

Old 11-17-2006, 10:38 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by Red
Well fellow ******, I'm off to bed. I got the whole thing to myself, and I'm gonna use it!!
Nighty night!!

Pictures please

Old 11-17-2006, 10:41 PM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

just me and you bro?
Old 11-17-2006, 10:43 PM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

whered the ladies go?
Old 11-17-2006, 10:43 PM
Registered Spammer

and wheelie

Old 11-17-2006, 10:44 PM
Registered Spammer

he scared them off

Old 11-17-2006, 10:44 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by KURLZ
just me and you bro?

NOPe

WhEeelLIIIESSS

BaCK...:YEAH

SoRRY HaD TO GO SHEd SOME WeiGHT...
Old 11-17-2006, 10:45 PM
Registered Spammer

i have to go to the bank to pick up my new card

Might get a visa if I can and then contribute

gStatus

wouldnt suprize me
Administrators

Originally Posted by Red
You got an *** whooping coming if I ever get a chance to meet you.......

OH We WILl MEEt

Oh YaH WE WILl MEEt...
Old 11-17-2006, 10:46 PM
Administrators

Old 11-17-2006, 10:46 PM
gStatus

I have no credit at all..so they wont give me one..untill I get a co-signer or something

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy