WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 02:22 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Sweet my Gears of War came in:YEAH :YEAH
Old 11-16-2006, 02:27 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T-Dubby

:YEAH :YEAH
SwEeT....
Old 11-16-2006, 02:54 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by T-Dubby

I just saw a show on MTV about that today, looks awesome. blood and **** splattering the screen.
Old 11-16-2006, 02:57 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Yeah CO3 should be here soon too... I need to get these played hehe so I can put up my xbox360 so I can get some studying done
Old 11-16-2006, 03:13 AM
Brap

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
I just saw a show on MTV about that today, looks awesome. blood and **** splattering the screen.
Yeah so far it's the highest rated game and they said it looks the best
Old 11-16-2006, 03:16 AM
Brap

I can't wait for CO3 though. I really like the war game FPS types especially online
Old 11-16-2006, 03:22 AM
AQPWT

aaronwilliams is a decent person

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Old 11-16-2006, 03:26 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

[web]http://www.veoh.com/videoDetails.html?v=e73870ZrxhWn8c&feature=1&order =mr&numResults=20&title=Most+Recent [/web]

Last edited by Street Warrior; 11-16-2006 at 03:40 AM.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:17 AM
Brap

Damn they blocked that link..Sup Aaron..HOw you doing mang?
Old 11-16-2006, 05:29 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 05:46 AM
Brap

SUp Duffer
Old 11-16-2006, 05:58 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Hey mate, about to go to bed to get ready for work again . Just reading the kane one nose wheelie thread. Going to be sick if it happens :YEAH

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 08:14 AM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

Old 11-16-2006, 11:14 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

jesus christ i was wasted last nite!!!
Old 11-16-2006, 11:15 AM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
I remember you saying something about giving me your fitty:YEAH
Old 11-16-2006, 11:21 AM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

ya, i heard you tried to screw an empty bottle of robitussin.
Old 11-16-2006, 11:24 AM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rUu
Bwahahahah!!!
Now that's funny, true or not....
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KURLZ
I remember you saying something about giving me your fitty:YEAH
hahaha, nice try bud...

i need new brake pads!!!! i couldnt even endo it yesterday!!!
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by rUu

did the bottle tell you that??
Old 11-16-2006, 11:27 AM
rUu

did the bottle tell you that??

nah, the cops called me.
i guess that's against the law out there.

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy