WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 11:19 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
if you're going 15mph they have plenty of time to get out of the way

+1
Old 07-24-2006, 11:20 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by trojanfan
OMG!!!!!!!:YEAH

NuTtiNs BeTtA THEN A WhEeLiE...:YEAH
Old 07-24-2006, 11:21 PM
Administrators

bbbbBBbbBbBBBbbBbBbB
bBBBbBbBbBBbbBBbbBBb
iiiIIiIiIiIiiIiIIiIiIIiiIIiiIIiIIiiIiiiI
iiIIiIIiiiIiIiIiIIiiIIiiiIiiiIIiIiiIIIIi
cCCCcCCccccCCccccCC
cCcCCccCcCCcCcCCccC
eeeEeEeEeEeEeEeeEeEe
eEeeEeEeEEeeEeeEeEEe
ZzzzZzzZzzZzzZzzZzzzZ
zZZZzZzzzZZzZzZZzzZZ
Old 07-24-2006, 11:25 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

I'm gonna email a picture of this to the birthday fairy and tell her trojanfan deserves it because she hasn't been putting out, like a good girl shouldn't
Old 07-24-2006, 11:26 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
NuTtiNs BeTtA THEN A WhEeLiE...:YEAH
i can think of plenty
Old 07-24-2006, 11:26 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

I'm gonna email a picture of this to the birthday fairy and tell her trojanfan deserves it because she hasn't been putting out, like a good girl shouldn't
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! it's too perfect for words!

and the name is amber, thanks :YEAH
Old 07-24-2006, 11:27 PM
Administrators

i can think of plenty

Old 07-24-2006, 11:28 PM

Old 07-24-2006, 11:30 PM
Administrators

WHERe IS EVEYoNe...
Old 07-24-2006, 11:32 PM

WHERe IS EVEYoNe...
who the Fugg am I?
Old 07-24-2006, 11:32 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

hhahahhahhha when I was growing up the those bikes had banana seats on em though and now F4i's have the dam banana seat...that's bass ackwards...what's this world coming to

<---------Dan
Old 07-24-2006, 11:34 PM

hhahahhahhha when I was growing up the those bikes had banana seats on em though and now F4i's have the dam banana seat...that's bass ackwards...what's this world coming to

<---------Dan
hahahaha i remember those seats!

and hi dan, nice to meet u
Old 07-24-2006, 11:37 PM

nice to meet you to amber
Old 07-24-2006, 11:38 PM
Administrators

who the Fugg am I?

CHiC WIF BEeWBIeS???
Old 07-24-2006, 11:39 PM

......now lets see them tiihittayyyyzzz!:YEAH
Old 07-24-2006, 11:39 PM
Administrators

<---------Dan

HAhAHaHahhaHa
I HaD A BIkE WiTh a YeLLoW BaNNa SeaT AnD BlaCk FramE..Oh AND
ApE HanGErs...
Old 07-24-2006, 11:42 PM

......now lets see them tiihittayyyyzzz!:YEAH
we were cool about .75 sec. ago...but NOW it's ovaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 07-24-2006, 11:43 PM

yeah sitdown wheelies on those kinda bikes was a snap....at bp the front wheel was only like 12" of the ground
Old 07-24-2006, 11:44 PM

CHiC WIF BEeWBIeS???
i have a name
Old 07-24-2006, 11:45 PM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

howdy howdy

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy