WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 10:55 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
GetS A 9HuNDO....
I need to get something with fuel injection...with this thing, you always have to have a full tank and you can only stunt maybe 20-30 minutes before the fuel level goes down enough to where it starts boggin at and behind bp, so you have to go top off again...it sucks Im a huge 900 fan but it's time to get something newer/better
Old 07-24-2006, 10:57 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

hHaAHahahhAHahhaa...........................NO
u haven't seen them so SHUSH!
Old 07-24-2006, 10:58 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
I need to get something with fuel injection...with this thing, you always have to have a full tank and you can only stunt maybe 20-30 minutes before the fuel level goes down enough to where it starts boggin at and behind bp, so you have to go top off again...it sucks Im a huge 900 fan but it's time to get something newer/better
+1
ThaT DoEs ****...
Old 07-24-2006, 10:58 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by trojanfan
u haven't seen them so SHUSH!

SO YouS THInks...
Old 07-24-2006, 11:01 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

+1
ThaT DoEs ****...
it's great for highway though, bp in 2nd gear isn't near as far back and that's never a problem...it really only happens in 1st gear doing slow ****
Old 07-24-2006, 11:03 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

SO YouS THInks...
oh NO you didn't!

Someone on this site has but I'm not saying whooooooooooooo:YEAH
Old 07-24-2006, 11:03 PM
Administrators

it's great for highway though, bp in 2nd gear isn't near as far back and that's never a problem...it really only happens in 1st gear doing slow ****

Ya I DoNts Do MuCh SLoW StuFf In LoTs....EvErYthiNg I Do Is On Da StReEts..
Old 07-24-2006, 11:04 PM
Administrators

oh NO you didn't!

Someone on this site has but I'm not saying whooooooooooooo:YEAH

<<<<WHeElIe AFTeR SeEinG ^^^^ BBeeEEewwWbbBiIiIeEEsS
Old 07-24-2006, 11:04 PM

<<<<WHeElIe AFTeR SeEinG ^^^^ BBeeEEewwWbbBiIiIeEEsS

u haven't seen them!
Old 07-24-2006, 11:06 PM
Administrators

u haven't seen them!

I
HaVe
A
DREaM..
Old 07-24-2006, 11:08 PM

I
HaVe
A
DREaM..
is that a banana in your pocket or are u just happy to see me?
Old 07-24-2006, 11:09 PM
Administrators

is that a banana in your pocket or are u just happy to see me?

Oh I'm HaPpy TO SEe YoU..
Old 07-24-2006, 11:09 PM

Oh I'm HaPpy TO SEe YoU..
Rico suave? is that you?????????????
Old 07-24-2006, 11:10 PM

slow stuff has it's place in the streets...like residential streets are 25mph, can't be speeding through the neighborhood
Old 07-24-2006, 11:12 PM

slow stuff has it's place in the streets...like residential streets are 25mph, can't be speeding through the neighborhood
might hit the little kiddies on their bikes
Administrators

Rico suave? is that you?????????????

EvEn BETtA.....

ITS WHEeLiE...:YEAH
Administrators

ThaTs UsUalLy WHeRe I DoeS DeM..
Old 07-24-2006, 11:13 PM
Administrators

might hit the little kiddies on their bikes

THEy ShOUlDnT Be In Da STreETs Den...
Old 07-24-2006, 11:16 PM

if you're going 15mph they have plenty of time to get out of the way
Old 07-24-2006, 11:17 PM

EvEn BETtA.....

ITS WHEeLiE...:YEAH
OMG!!!!!!!:YEAH

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy