WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 01:26 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by WHEELIE

NEVEr HEaRd OF It MySelF?????
You know why???

It's cause we are manly men, we aren't into that Hogstooth or whatever it was, just give me an outfit that I can wear to weddings/funerals/interviews/court and then give me some jeans and tee shirts, and maybe a couple longsleeves for winter time, and that is just dandy...
Old 11-02-2006, 01:26 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
Yeah, I have a hard time buying a $100 system for my car that I use everyday for work, but I'll go and drop $50+ at Victorias Secret on my old lady for a couple panties and some lip Gloss....

$50.00 THaTS IT....

Old 11-02-2006, 01:27 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

houndstooth = the print on the hat

and my jeans are around $50
Old 11-02-2006, 01:28 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

You know why???

It's cause we are manly men, we aren't into that Hogstooth or whatever it was, just give me an outfit that I can wear to weddings/funerals/interviews/court and then give me some jeans and tee shirts, and maybe a couple longsleeves for winter time, and that is just dandy...

WeLL SaID..

I HaVe 2 OUtrFiTs

1...CoURt...(woRn A BuNCh a TiMEs.. )
2...WeDDinGs...(A CouPLE TIMEs)

THe ResT ARe JEaNs AnD T's
Old 11-02-2006, 01:29 AM

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Oh hellz no I got 2k in my stereo in my 4runner.. hehe Spending money on girls

Like I said, I have a hard time spending money on myself if it's not something I NEED, and right now my radio works just fine...

I'm the type of guy, that I will save everypenny when I'm by myself, but you go out to the bar with me, and I'll buy you enough rounds to get you wasted...

But don't expect that if we ever hang out,Wheelie, cause I know you can put 'em away, and I don't know if I can financially handle that many Jack n Cokes

Old 11-02-2006, 01:29 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

HA that's why I had a couple suits made in Thailand. I hope i still fit em
Old 11-02-2006, 01:30 AM
Administrators

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oID=1341028614

Old 11-02-2006, 01:30 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

LOL I met one girl who's jeans were like $150
My sister payed that for jeans when she was over there . I bout mine for $7

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 01:31 AM

$50.00 THaTS IT....

Yeah it was some crazy sale they had going on...

Hell, the Lip Gloss was $20!!!!!

Haha, funny story though...

When we walked into the place, the lady asked if she could help us, and before melissa could say anyting, I said...

"no thanks, Just sniffing"

hahahaha

I think she almost broke up with me right then and there!

Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Like I said, I have a hard time spending money on myself if it's not something I NEED, and right now my radio works just fine...

I'm the type of guy, that I will save everypenny when I'm by myself, but you go out to the bar with me, and I'll buy you enough rounds to get you wasted...

But don't expect that if we ever hang out,Wheelie, cause I know you can put 'em away, and I don't know if I can financially handle that many Jack n Cokes

Can I live with you? I drink most beers

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

HA that's why I had a couple suits made in Thailand. I hope i still fit em
I doubt it. that big ole booty j/k
Old 11-02-2006, 01:32 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Oh i love spending money on myself. I worked hard for it why not hehe. **** i spent tooooo much on myself. Now that i'll not have a stable job I'll have to limit my xbox game buying and stuff
Old 11-02-2006, 01:33 AM
Brap

Originally Posted by amberatua
I doubt it. that big ole booty j/k
That was factored into the tailoring

Oh i love spending money on myself. I worked hard for it why not hehe. **** i spent tooooo much on myself. Now that i'll not have a stable job I'll have to limit my xbox game buying and stuff
that's for damn sure.
Registered Spammer

what you going to do now?

WeLL SaID..

I HaVe 2 OUtrFiTs

1...CoURt...(woRn A BuNCh a TiMEs.. )
2...WeDDinGs...(A CouPLE TIMEs)

THe ResT ARe JEaNs AnD T's

I have alot of khaki pants, but that's cause I did a stint as a bartender, and I needed to look better then Jeans and Tee's
Administrators

That was factored into the tailoring
I bet those lil asian ladies were in ahhhhh of that thing. It is quite a piece of work.
Old 11-02-2006, 01:35 AM

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
Can I live with you? I drink most beers

LOL

Wouldn't that be considerd "harbouring an illegal Alien"????
Old 11-02-2006, 01:36 AM
Brap

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
My sister payed that for jeans when she was over there . I bout mine for $7
OH in the states? Yeah i like coming to Australia..My money doubles heheh yay for exchange rate. I still have a bunch of coins and bills from there

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy