WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 01:06 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
You've lost (That lovin feeling)-The rightious Brothers (fromt the Top gun soundtrack) lol

Hey now, you were the one saying I'd get pleasured while watching you wear it
well u would. which one do u like better?

Old 11-02-2006, 01:07 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WHEELIE

UN ExCepTaBLE...
so much older stuff i want to listen to but don't have the time

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

What I got -Sublime

Hey do any of you know where I can get a phone hack, for my phone so I can make anything my ringtone???
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amberatua

if i buy it do i get naked pics?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 01:09 AM

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

I don't like any hat that isn't fitted...

although, I guess you are a girl, and you need a hole for your pony tail to come out of don't you??

In that case, I'd go with the lighter of the two...
Old 11-02-2006, 01:10 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

although, I guess you are a girl, and you need a hole for your pony tail to come out of don't you??

In that case, I'd go with the lighter of the two...
Yea I need the hole for my hair! hehe.

The first one is real houndstooth fabric but I think I like the 2nd one better also. It's the one the players have:YEAH
Old 11-02-2006, 01:10 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

What I got -Sublime

Hey do any of you know where I can get a phone hack, for my phone so I can make anything my ringtone???

uuuUmmMMMm

NOPE...SoRRY...

No CaN HElP Ya THERe

I HaVe A NexTEL I530...IT RiNGs (WiTH StoCk RING)
anD I AnSweR IT...I PusH SoME #'s AND I GEt SOMEOnE
ElSe On THe OTHer EnD ...THaTs THe ExTeNT My PhoNE GoEs
No TExT ( I PHOOkIn HaTe TexTIn)
No PiCtuRE TakIn,No GaME ...JusT A PhONE USed
FoR WHaT A PhONe Is MenT FoR

Last edited by WHEELIE; 11-02-2006 at 01:15 AM.
Old 11-02-2006, 01:11 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Yeah lighter one looks best
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

+1

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
if i buy it do i get naked pics?
Old 11-02-2006, 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Yeah lighter one looks best
yea I like it too but shelby has the other one and tried to talk me into it however they were sold out regardless.
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

uuuUmmMMMm

NOPE...SoRRY...

No CaN HElP Ya THERe

No TExT ( I PHOOkIn HaTe TesTIn)
Testing??
Administrators

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
so much older stuff i want to listen to but don't have the time

MaKE TIME..

I UsUalLY LiSteN TO MY OlDER CD's..

I HaVnT BoUGht anYthiNg NEw...If I HaVe
It WaS A BaND I LiStEn TO BaCK In THa DaY..:YEAH
Old 11-02-2006, 01:13 AM
Registered Spammer

then I am sorry

Old 11-02-2006, 01:13 AM

uuuUmmMMMm

NOPE...SoRRY...

No CaN HElP Ya THERe

No TExT ( I PHOOkIn HaTe TesTIn)

pssh... a phone is made so that you can take nekkid pics of your girlfriend, and then set it as your walpaper, then forget to change it to something appropriate before letting her little brother play VJ Singh Golf....
Old 11-02-2006, 01:14 AM

I like this hoodie too but freakin $80!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-02-2006, 01:14 AM
Registered Spammer

MaKE TIME..

I UsUalLY LiSteN TO MY OlDER CD's..

I HaVnT BoUGht anYthiNg NEw...If I HaVe
It WaS A BaND I LiStEn TO BaCK In THa DaY..:YEAH
About two years ago I bought heaps of cds I wanted when I was young. still haven't listened to them all

Old 11-02-2006, 01:15 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Testing??

FiXEd...

Old 11-02-2006, 01:16 AM
Administrators

pssh... a phone is made so that you can take nekkid pics of your girlfriend, and then set it as your walpaper, then forget to change it to something appropriate before letting her little brother play VJ Singh Golf....

bbbuuUUwwWhahaHAHaHaHAHaHa

Old 11-02-2006, 01:16 AM
Brap

LOL or take incriminating photos of some ***.....Whollllllle you don't like cheatin on his girl while your on deployment lol

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy