WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 01:36 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
LOL

Wouldn't that be considerd "harbouring an illegal Alien"????
I'd be a long term tourist

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 01:36 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

just a bit of advice for u guys. You all need to buy the men's fragrance @ American Eagle. It smells sooooooooooooo good! If I had a b/f I'd so buy it for him and rape him daily. just sayin :p that stuff just took over me like a wild animal.
Old 11-02-2006, 01:37 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amberatua
just a bit of advice for u guys. You all need to buy the men's fragrance @ American Eagle. It smells sooooooooooooo good! If I had a b/f I'd so buy it for him and rape him daily. just sayin :p that stuff just took over me like a wild animal.
I prefer to smell like a wild animal

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 01:37 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Oh i love spending money on myself. I worked hard for it why not hehe. **** i spent tooooo much on myself. Now that i'll not have a stable job I'll have to limit my xbox game buying and stuff
I work hard for my money too. I just can't bring myself to drop that kind of cash on myself though...

Although, I will be forced to by myself both an Xbox360 and a PS3 at their first price drop...
Old 11-02-2006, 01:38 AM
Registered Spammer

bye all

Old 11-02-2006, 01:38 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
gross
Old 11-02-2006, 01:40 AM

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

I actually asked my girl what kind of stuff she would want me to wear if I were to buy any, and she said, Ralph Lauren Black, without any hesitation. It was freakish, like she was waiting for me to ask that questioin...

So I'm thinking, that I should buy some, and in the event of her ever holding off the booty, I'll drop some of that on me and be in like flynn
Old 11-02-2006, 01:40 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

I work hard for my money too. I just can't bring myself to drop that kind of cash on myself though...

Although, I will be forced to by myself both an Xbox360 and a PS3 at their first price drop...
That's cool though.. The dumb thing I've heard is people that won't cook for just themselves...Amber.... lol
Old 11-02-2006, 01:41 AM

I actually asked my girl what kind of stuff she would want me to wear if I were to buy any, and she said, Ralph Lauren Black, without any hesitation. It was freakish, like she was waiting for me to ask that questioin...

So I'm thinking, that I should buy some, and in the event of her ever holding off the booty, I'll drop some of that on me and be in like flynn
so true. Some men's cologne just drives me wild. It must have sex hormones in it! haha

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
"Ewww it smells like Big Foot's D1ck!"

That's cool though.. The dumb thing I've heard is people that won't cook for just themselves...Amber.... lol
shut up ***!!!!
i cook for myself! f'r. and ur stinky *** too!
Old 11-02-2006, 01:42 AM

I make a mean grilled cheese!
Old 11-02-2006, 01:44 AM

I make a mean grilled cheese!
Old 11-02-2006, 01:44 AM

so true. Some men's cologne just drives me wild. It must have sex hormones in it! haha

Whatever most hot stippers wear, is the best smelling stuff on this planet..

I was told it was coolwater, or something like that
Old 11-02-2006, 01:45 AM

Whatever most hot stippers wear, is the best smelling stuff on this planet..

I was told it was coolwater, or something like that
oh yea that stuff smells good too but I'm telling u AE men's cologne is DA BOMB!!!!
Old 11-02-2006, 01:47 AM

oh yea that stuff smells good too but I'm telling u AE men's cologne is DA BOMB!!!!

I'll have to keep my eye open for it...

How much does it cost?

Remember I don't spend money on myself
Old 11-02-2006, 01:47 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

shut up ***!!!!
i cook for myself! f'r. and ur stinky *** too!
Whatever you know I smell good
Old 11-02-2006, 01:48 AM
Brap

How much does it cost?

LOL Im sure it's like 50 bucks..that's the avg these days
Old 11-02-2006, 01:48 AM

How much does it cost?

$34.50

http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product...ctId=3400_3000

it's soooooooooooooo worth it!
Old 11-02-2006, 01:49 AM

Whatever you know I smell good
mmm rawr I forgot and u didn't need to REMIND me. haha

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy