WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 02:38 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

dammit man, it was 77 inside my house today...had to turn the ac on to get it down to 74

If I was gonna go with DB bars I'd get this setup, bar and risers $123

the fullthrottle inc rig is freakin sweet but it's like $300
Old 10-31-2006, 02:41 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
I gotcha...any kind of riser works on the 9 hundo though, since it's flat

did you check out the fullthrotle top triple/riser combo?

I Do RealLy LiKE THa FullThroTTLe SeT Up...BuT THERe
SiTe Is SHUT DoWn..

Do You KnoW HoW I Can Get A HoLD Of Em???
Old 10-31-2006, 02:41 AM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

dammit man, it was 77 inside my house today...had to turn the ac on to get it down to 74

I don't need to hear these things man....It's so cold out right now if you tried to go for a ride your left nut would freeze to your leg

It'll be awhile until I need the a/c again, unfortunatley
Old 10-31-2006, 02:46 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by FAhq
fvckin lousy day.

I get up and go to work, but I need smokes so I stop at Quiktrip to grab some....Im at the counter paying and I turn around and what do my eyes detect. Yeah, that would be a state trooper blocking me in. One doghnut joke and an exasperated sigh later, I walk out of the store with my license and registration ready.

"I got you when you couldn't run, and your getting a ticket for an improperly displayed license plate." Says officer "Friendly" right from the start. "Everyone runs from us, so I'm going to get you guys when I can."

chickenshit cop with a chip on his shoulder, profiling sportbikes....ok, not the best start for a monday but what the hell. The rest of the day is mediocre...exept for the fact that the temp dropped from a nice 70 degrees to a chilly 40 with 35 mph winds and I get to ride home

I get home and the freakin power is off on my whole block....just came back on a minute or two ago.

Ahh, I needed that rant.....sorry for the negativity

If It MaKEs Ya FeEl BeTTEr I GoTs a TiCkEt FER
RuNNIN A 80+ In a 65 TODaY.....

DaMN C.H.P.
Old 10-31-2006, 02:48 AM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
If It MaKEs Ya FeEl BeTTEr I GoTs a TiCkEt FER
RuNNIN A 80+ In a 65 TODaY.....

DaMN C.H.P.

damn. I still can't believe that a plate ticket is $65

ahh well. **** happens
Old 10-31-2006, 02:48 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

SiTe Is SHUT DoWn..

Yeah I don't know WTF...When did the site change? I just went and looked and it's all snowmobile stuff now, like this thing that heats your soup while you ride, hahahha that's pretty cool actually

Last edited by Street Warrior; 10-31-2006 at 02:50 AM.
Old 10-31-2006, 02:50 AM
Administrators

[QUOTE=Street Warrior]dammit man, it was 77 inside my house today...had to turn the ac on to get it down to 74[QUOTE]

If I was gonna go with DB bars I'd get this setup, bar and risers $123

the fullthrottle inc rig is freakin sweet but it's like $300
I WanT THaT SeT Up...:YEAH
Old 10-31-2006, 02:51 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by FAhq
damn. I still can't believe that a plate ticket is $65

ahh well. **** happens

<<<<$376.88 FoR SPeedIng....
Old 10-31-2006, 02:51 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

SiTe Is SHUT DoWn..

PM BIll McMahon i think that's his name
Old 10-31-2006, 02:52 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

[quote=WHEELIE][quote=Street Warrior]dammit man, it was 77 inside my house today...had to turn the ac on to get it down to 74

I WanT THaT SeT Up...:YEAH
That's just the tag risers and bars.
Old 10-31-2006, 02:52 AM
Brap

<<<<$376.88 FoR SPeedIng....
DAMN
Old 10-31-2006, 02:53 AM
Brap

Wheelie you can call...1-877-785-7282
Old 10-31-2006, 02:53 AM
Administrators

Yeah I don't know WTF...When did the site change? I just went and looked and it's all snowmobile stuff now, like this thing that heats your soup while you ride, hahahha that's pretty cool actually

I KNoW...

I WanT Tha FuLl THRoTTLE SeT Up...
Old 10-31-2006, 02:55 AM
Brap

The site is stil the same just down...http://www.fullthrottleinc.net
Administrators

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Wheelie you can call...1-877-785-7282

DaMN ALl HoOKEd Up ARnt Ya...

TanKs ManG...:YEAH

I'LL CaLL EM TomOrrOw..:YEAH
Administrators

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
The site is stil the same just down...http://www.fullthrottleinc.net

Its BEeN DoWN FoR LiKE a MoNTH...
Brap

Yeah i'd rather spent the extra $$ for the fullthrottle. I know that will be sweet setup.
Old 10-31-2006, 02:56 AM
Brap

DaMN ALl HoOKEd Up ARnt Ya...

TanKs ManG...:YEAH

I'LL CaLL EM TomOrrOw..:YEAH
LOL it's on the site
Administrators

[QUOTE=T-Dubby][quote=WHEELIE]
dammit man, it was 77 inside my house today...had to turn the ac on to get it down to 74That's just the tag risers and bars.

Ya BuT I DoNT HaVTa
MaCHINE It...
Brap

I thought you just bought some risers on ebay??

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy