I'm Down

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2005, 08:28 PM

Wheelie Boy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I'm Down

Originally Posted by Kelm
Listen,

I was telling a lie because I knew you guys would hate on me no matter what... I didn't hit a deer I did think I had saw something and went to slow down quickly when the front tire started to wobble back and fourth it tossed me over...

Now you all will hate on me more for my newbie experince but I don't really care anymore....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

The main thing nearly everyone told you when you posted about getting a bike was don't go faster than you can handle...... but as usual, you don't take anyones advice, and you get ****ed up.

Last edited by Wheelie Boy; 08-26-2005 at 08:30 PM.
Old 08-26-2005, 08:31 PM
FHL
I Chose to No Longer Post

FHL is a decent person

Originally Posted by Wheelie Boy
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

The main thing nearly everyone told you when you posted about getting a bike was don't go faster than you can handle...... but as usual, you don't take anyones advice, and you get ****ed up.

As usual instead of telling people "I hit a deer", he makes up a zany scheme to tom foolery us into believing he had no fault in the wreck.
Old 08-26-2005, 08:41 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

unbalanced tire, uneven road, a bump , a rock sudden braking.. all things that can affect it.. ninja 250's aren't meant to do stuff like that
Old 08-26-2005, 08:42 PM

mmeastcoast is an unknown quantity at this point

It's a good thing you post all this Kelm, 'cuz it's Friday night, I am on call for the back up ambulance and I ain't got nothin' better to do!
Old 08-26-2005, 08:42 PM
Been here a LONG time

RRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by FHL
As usual instead of telling people "I hit a deer", he makes up a zany scheme to tom foolery us into believing he had no fault in the wreck.

He did say he hit a deer from the beginning ... he is now admitting there was no deer involved - he just thought he saw a deer - haven't you ever thought you saw something out of the corner of your eye that made you stop what you were doing for a second just to check if it was there? It's happened to me. If I was flying down a dark road and thought I saw something running into the street out of the corner of my eye I would probably make a quick attempt to slow down, too ... I mean what if it was a person?

Kelms only mistake here is lying from the beginning. But everyone hates on him so much either way can you blame him for trying to make the story look better? The kid is so scared that everyone is going to hate on him if he tells the thruth that he makes up stories to try to get ya'll to not hate on him. Doesn't anyone feel bad that it's come down to that?

Anyway ... yea, he lied. But it honestly wasn't a huge lie - He thought he saw a deer ... he never hit one. Big deal ...

If he was hating on someone for going down YOU DAMN WELL KNOW you all would be calling him disrespectful - no matter what the circumstances were. He is still a rider that has crashed ... and simly for that I say he deserves the same respect here we would grant any other rider. Whether we agree with his story or not.
Old 08-26-2005, 08:45 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Listen,

I was telling a lie because I knew you guys would hate on me no matter what... I didn't hit a deer I did think I had saw something and went to slow down quickly when the front tire started to wobble back and fourth it tossed me over...

Now you all will hate on me more for my newbie experince but I don't really care anymore....

why lie about it?? saying you clipped a deer i dont get you buddy.
at least be honest about why you fell down and nearly killd yourself not 2 mention you were solo.. kelm my best advice to you get a fiddy
Old 08-26-2005, 08:46 PM
FHL

FHL is a decent person

Originally Posted by RRQT
He did say he hit a deer from the beginning ... he is now admitting there was no deer involved - he just thought he saw a deer - haven't you ever thought you saw something out of the corner of your eye that made you stop what you were doing for a second just to check if it was there? It's happened to me. If I was flying down a dark road and thought I saw something running into the street out of the corner of my eye I would probably make a quick attempt to slow down, too ... I mean what if it was a person?

Kelms only mistake here is lying from the beginning. But everyone hates on him so much either way can you blame him for trying to make the story look better? The kid is so scared that everyone is going to hate on him if he tells the thruth that he makes up stories to try to get ya'll to not hate on him. Doesn't anyone feel bad that it's come down to that?

Anyway ... yea, he lied. But it honestly wasn't a huge lie - He thought he saw a deer ... he never hit one. Big deal ...

If he was hating on someone for going down YOU DAMN WELL KNOW you all would be calling him disrespectful - no matter what the circumstances were. He is still a rider that has crashed ... and simly for that I say he deserves the same respect here we would grant any other rider. Whether we agree with his story or not.

Old 08-26-2005, 08:47 PM
Been here a LONG time

RRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by FHL
Why???? When Kelmn said some kid was an idiot for running from the cops everyone hated on him ... and honestly, it is idiotic to run from the cops ...

But it was decided that ANY fallen rider deserved respect no matter what he had done ... he deserves atleast respect as he is injured.

Now he has done something - and he is injured - doesn't he at least deserve the respect we would give any other injured rider?

K - so I wouldn't be flying down a dark road ... sorry ... but if for some God forsaken reason I was ... for some STRANGE reason ... or even if it was light and I thought I saw something - I would react the same way , probably, being a new rider.

Last edited by RRQT; 08-26-2005 at 08:50 PM.
Old 08-26-2005, 08:47 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

HAHAHAH ****ING OWNED,now go crawl in a hole and dissapear cuz your not only the worlds worst rider your also a lying loser pos.
Old 08-26-2005, 08:49 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

seriously if you don't want poeple to hate, don't post about your crashes

sucks that you went down, but if you just stop posting about crashing, and never told anyone on SL you went down(unless they asked) in the first palce than you'd look alot less shitty
Old 08-26-2005, 08:49 PM
FHL

FHL is a decent person

There is no deer, go ahead, you can bend it with your mind.
Old 08-26-2005, 08:50 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

this thread kept me entertained at work all day today
thanks kelm buddy!!

it was the hottest thread today woooweee
Old 08-26-2005, 08:51 PM
Been here a LONG time

Originally Posted by GundamnitPete
seriously if you don't want poeple to hate, don't post about your crashes

sucks that you went down, but if you just stop posting about crashing, and never told anyone on SL you went down(unless they asked) in the first palce than you'd look alot less shitty
A LOT of people post on here when they go down ...
Old 08-26-2005, 08:52 PM
$$$$$$$

A LOT of people post on here when they go down ...
but they dont say they hit a deer when they fell for other reasons
Old 08-26-2005, 08:52 PM
Been here a LONG time

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
but they dont say they hit a deer when they fell for other reasons
True ... but with everything he has been hated on for can't you at least MIDLY understand why he lied?

On a different note ... look at how many people are viewing this thread ... LOL ...

Last edited by RRQT; 08-26-2005 at 08:56 PM.
Old 08-26-2005, 08:56 PM
FHL

FHL is a decent person

True ... but with everything he has been hated on for can't you at least MIDLY understand why he lied?
No, and if he was going to lie he could have said "I hit a deer" and not shown pictures disproving his claims.
Old 08-26-2005, 08:57 PM
Don't read this.

i wreck so much...i'm on a bicycle so i never really get hurt or brake anything, but i just never see any reason to post about a crash unless you need some help(I.E. some cheap parts to fix your bike) or to inform friends/family....

i've once once posted about a wreck, and that's just cuase i thought the pics were pretty funny

either way, kelm has ruined his rep(or what he had of one) on SL
Old 08-26-2005, 08:57 PM
Don't read this.

Originally Posted by FHL
There is no deer, go ahead, you can bend it with your mind.

funniest post in this whole thread
Old 08-26-2005, 09:02 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Listen,

Christ man, you are the biggest **** up I've ever heard of.