I'm Down

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2005, 09:24 PM
Regular StuntLifer

The DAN can only hope to improve
Re: I'm Down

Originally Posted by GSXR-Red
Bwaahaaaaaahaaaaa!!!! It probably did die at the scene....from laughing at him!!
hahahahahahahahahah hey, atleast girls on stuntlife are paying attention to him!
Old 08-26-2005, 09:27 PM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

Originally Posted by UAGSXR600
hahahahahahahahahah hey, atleast girls on stuntlife are paying attention to him!
Yeah, but not the kind of attention he probably wants. I'm sure no guy wants girls laughing at him.
Don't get me wrong, I'm sorry he went down and I'm glad he's ok.....but you don't have to lie about it. Jeeze. Say you hit a monster pot hole or something like that.
Old 08-26-2005, 09:27 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by inolen
Yea, I only spent 3 years in high school, playing football, going to parties, keeping high grades, stunting bikes, and ****ing hot girls I bought an 03 r6 before I turned 16 in fact, where is yours? And no I don't wish that you have no friends, in fact, you have my full sympathy for not having any I'll be sure to go pay my bills, and maybe pick up a new bike with this week's paycheck
and now u're probably 27-28? sittin on the couch, tellin stories of how you scored 4 touchdowns in one game..........

al bundy!
Old 08-26-2005, 09:29 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
and now u're probably 27-28? sittin on the couch, tellin stories of how you scored 4 touchdowns in one game..........
More like just turned 18, and living out in LA on my own. And I was a middle linebacker, I couldn't catch the ball to save my life
Old 08-26-2005, 09:43 PM
Been here a LONG time

RRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by GSXR-Red
Yeah, but not the kind of attention he probably wants. I'm sure no guy wants girls laughing at him.
Don't get me wrong, I'm sorry he went down and I'm glad he's ok.....but you don't have to lie about it. Jeeze. Say you hit a monster pot hole or something like that.
THANK YOU ... this is one of the best posts in this thread - along with CBO's .... seriously, the kid would have gotten hated on if he told the truth - come on, we all know it ... be realistic ... so he tried to lie to make it look better - and look what happened - he ACTUALLY had some respect in the beginning of the thread - people telling him to get better without hating on him - I honestly think that is all he wanted.

I know you all think I spend all my time sticking up for him ... but think about it - have you ever been the kid that got made fun of ALL THE TIME ... no matter what you did? I have to admit I was that kid in school for a little while ... or if it was your own kid getting made fun of all the time and he or she just wanted to fit in so badly that they would cry to you at night - cause I was that kid, too ...

I hate to see someone getting hated on ALL THE TIME ... no matter what they do they are NEVER good enough. It hurts that person - no matter how much they say it doesn't and they put on a face and a front for everyone - but it hurts. And of course he is going to keep comming back - I have never talked to more of a motorcycle fan than Alex, sure, he can't seem to ride one for crap (nothing but the truth here - Alex), but he still has a passion for the sport.

I guess I have a heart for the underdogs, the people that need it ... It doesn't make me feel better about myself to hate on someone else - and sometimes I think that is the only reason people hate on eachother - to try to look cool in front of the group. Honestly, I give the people more respect that can form their own opinions and stand up for others. Maybe its just me ....
Old 08-26-2005, 09:52 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by RRQT
THANK YOU ... this is one of the best posts in this thread - along with CBO's .... seriously, the kid would have gotten hated on if he told the truth - come on, we all know it ... be realistic ... so he tried to lie to make it look better - and look what happened - he ACTUALLY had some respect in the beginning of the thread - people telling him to get better without hating on him - I honestly think that is all he wanted.

I know you all think I spend all my time sticking up for him ... but think about it - have you ever been the kid that got made fun of ALL THE TIME ... no matter what you did? I have to admit I was that kid in school for a little while ... or if it was your own kid getting made fun of all the time and he or she just wanted to fit in so badly that they would cry to you at night - cause I was that kid, too ...

I hate to see someone getting hated on ALL THE TIME ... no matter what they do they are NEVER good enough. It hurts that person - no matter how much they say it doesn't and they put on a face and a front for everyone - but it hurts. And of course he is going to keep comming back - I have never talked to more of a motorcycle fan than Alex, sure, he can't seem to ride one for crap (nothing but the truth here - Alex), but he still has a passion for the sport.

I guess I have a heart for the underdogs, the people that need it ... It doesn't make me feel better about myself to hate on someone else - and sometimes I think that is the only reason people hate on eachother - to try to look cool in front of the group. Honestly, I give the people more respect that can form their own opinions and stand up for others. Maybe its just me ....
This kid far from needs it, he's a complete backstabbing spineless ****rag.
Old 08-26-2005, 09:52 PM
Regular StuntLifer

He's gonna get hated on because he's done so much stupid ****, what do you expect, people who do stupid **** tend to be stupid and hated, its plain common sence......the kid knows hes gonna get hated on, so he makes up this big lie about hitting a dear, then later admit he's lying...is he ****ing retarded? why would admit such a stupid thing.....and why the **** was he going fast anyways? and why the **** does he have a bike anyways, and why do people stick up for him for being such a ****ing moron all the time!
Old 08-26-2005, 09:55 PM
Been here a LONG time

RRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura about

He admited it cause I told him it would be the right thing to do.
Old 08-26-2005, 09:58 PM
Regular StuntLifer

and proof that he's a ****ing idiot. look at what he did at StuntUSA, CBO ****ing worked hard on making that site and dude has a hissy fit and ruins cbo and inolens hard work.....yet you people stick up for him, woo spent some cash to fix it, but i guess woo has forgiven him, which shows woo's a great guy, but i'll never forgive the ******.....he ruined a good thing for a while all because CBO was gonna remove him as a helper.....All you people who defend him let age play a part in this "he's young, he'll learn" no he ****ing won't, he'll come on again, blame it on his a.d.d and you all will suck his **** again.....****ing pawns in his lil game!
Old 08-26-2005, 10:02 PM
Been here a LONG time

SERIOUSLY ... that is the OLDEST news in the book ... how long can you use that? Have you EVER done something you weren't proud of? Do you want to STILL pay the price for that like 2 years later ... GROW UP !
Old 08-26-2005, 10:03 PM
Regular StuntLifer

SERIOUSLY ... that is the OLDEST news in the book ... how long can you use that? Have you EVER done something you weren't proud of? Do you want to STILL pay the price for that like 2 years later ... GROW UP !
Has he done anything to make up for it? no, he hasnt...how long can it be used? until he grows up and starts acting like a man, not some stupid attention *****, who obvislously needs you to come and stick up for him.
Old 08-26-2005, 10:04 PM
Been here a LONG time

Has he down anything to make up for it? no, he hasnt...how long can it be used? until he grows up and starts acting like a man, not some stupid attention *****, who obvislously needs you to come and stick up for him.
Someones gotta ... I'd hope someone would stick up for me if everyone else on the site had turned against me ... Hey, I just do what I feel is right.
Old 08-26-2005, 10:05 PM

and proof that he's a ****ing idiot. look at what he did at StuntUSA, CBO ****ing worked hard on making that site and dude has a hissy fit and ruins cbo and inolens hard work.....yet you people stick up for him, woo spent some cash to fix it, but i guess woo has forgiven him, which shows woo's a great guy, but i'll never forgive the ******.....he ruined a good thing for a while all because CBO was gonna remove him as a helper.....All you people who defend him let age play a part in this "he's young, he'll learn" no he ****ing won't, he'll come on again, blame it on his a.d.d and you all will suck his **** again.....****ing pawns in his lil game!
Seriously, this kid is a backstabbing spineless *****.

We de-adminned him, because he was making decisions on his own, without anyone elses concent.

What does he do? Gets pissy and goes and reports us to vbulletin for not having a valid license. Yea, we didn't. That **** costs money that we didn't want to spend on the site since it was so small at the time. Then, we didn't change the ftp password, because we figured he would be a normal person and go about with his own business. Nope, he ftp'd in, edited the settings file and added himself as a "super-admin". He started deleting posts and **** then. While doing so, he also e-mailed our webhost and had nags's ip banned from the server. It took us a while to realize what was going on with that one, we had no clue. He's knows exactly what the **** he is doing. He deserves no respect, no sympathy, nothing. He's a little caniving bastard that is going to constantly **** up and then try to play on people's sympathy. **** him.
Old 08-26-2005, 10:07 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Someones gotta ... I'd hope someone would stick up for me if everyone else on the site had turned against me ... Hey, I just do what I feel is right.
but why does someone have to defend him? why? i bet nobody would defend my *** if i did some stupid *** **** like he did? why? BECAUSE IM OLDER......dude needs to grow some ***** and take his own consequences for his actions
Old 08-26-2005, 10:09 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by Kelm
I did ALOT of work for CBO... The ONLY thing I did was report him to vBulletin for using an illegal software version (it was cracked)....
WHY?

I've done **** for cbo too, you dont see me ****ing up **** he worked hard on doing......your just a *****
Old 08-26-2005, 10:10 PM
Been here a LONG time

but why does someone have to defend him? why? i bet nobody would defend my *** if i did some stupid *** **** like he did? why? BECAUSE IM OLDER......dude needs to grow some ***** and take his own consequences for his actions

So what you are saying is that no matter what he does he can NEVER redeem himself ... you said it yourself - even Woo has gotten over it - and it cost him the money ... why can he grow up and move on and forgive but you can't??? Woo is obviously a bigger man here ...
Old 08-26-2005, 10:11 PM
Regular StuntLifer

So what you are saying is that no matter what he does he can NEVER redeem himself ... you said it yourself - even Woo has gotten over it - and it cost him the money ... why can he grow up and move on and forgive but you can't??? Woo is obviously a bigger man here ...
lets not start a big discussion on bigger man this and that, since i leave for work soon, but yea i'll admit woo's the bigger man, woo's the nicest guy in the world, someoen that'd give you the shirt off his back....thats how woo is.....i didn't say he can NEVER redeem himself, its the fact he dont try and then comes around with some more dumb *** ****!
Old 08-26-2005, 10:12 PM
Been here a LONG time

Originally Posted by Kelm
I did ALOT of work for CBO... The ONLY thing I did was report him to vBulletin for using an illegal software version (it was cracked)....
DONT TRY TO DEFEND THIS ... it doesn't matter WHAT you did for CBO - you fu*cked him over ... just admit that. What you did was WRONG ... plain and simple ... but ya know what ... it's old news - you've appoligized and taken the heat for it already - its OVER ... there is NOTHING you can do to fix that now nor should you have to pay a price for that for the rest of your life ...

EVERYONE SHOULD SIMPLY LET IT GO ... ITS OLD.
Old 08-26-2005, 10:13 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by inolen
More like just turned 18, and living out in LA on my own. And I was a middle linebacker, I couldn't catch the ball to save my life
haha, i was way off, i was left side lb, good stuff.. aren't u the one who is a big part of stuntusa though? or is that another inolen?