I'm Down

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2005, 01:29 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Dyno is a decent person
Re: I'm Down

All I'm gonna say is that its fcuked up for him to make a senseless mistake like that. On the other hand, how many lives do stunters put in danger everyday when riding streets? Every car you pass it could become a murder...At least he was smart enough to do it on a rural road...

Just glad to hear that no-one got hurt too bad, and that the damage is not permanent
Old 08-29-2005, 02:26 AM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Dyno
All I'm gonna say is that its fcuked up for him to make a senseless mistake like that. On the other hand, how many lives do stunters put in danger everyday when riding streets? Every car you pass it could become a murder...At least he was smart enough to do it on a rural road...

Just glad to hear that no-one got hurt too bad, and that the damage is not permanent
i prolly pass 100 cars a day doing wheelies..i stay in my own lane..i dunno what kind of wheelies you do but i keep mine just as much incontrol as if i were on 2 wheels...that is if you can even do wheelies
Old 08-29-2005, 02:59 AM

El_Diablo is an unknown quantity at this point

your never in control anything can happen at any time on 4-3-2 or even one wheel
Old 08-29-2005, 03:13 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Location: The Roughest Ghetto In The World (Ramadi, Iraq) USMC
fabes can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by DoodleF4i
i prolly pass 100 cars a day doing wheelies..i stay in my own lane..i dunno what kind of wheelies you do but i keep mine just as much incontrol as if i were on 2 wheels...that is if you can even do wheelies
The fool never road a bike. Oh wait that's right Jope let him become a true poser by letting him ride his R6. DYNO DIE
Old 08-29-2005, 08:21 AM

LadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the rough

kid, i'm sorry you wrecked, i'm glad your ok.
You really should have know better than to post a lie about hitting a deer, but we are past that now. Also you had to have KNOWN the reactions you would get about posting about your wreck. How many people have told you on here not to mess around like that. Almost all of us because we didn't want to read something like this. sometimes i think you may just be a masochist. After all this i do hope you will now actually be a man and admit that sometimes you don't know everything and realize that others with experience just may be right. DO NOT GET A 600 ESPECIALLY A 600RR. Stay with your 250 until you can make mature decision and act more like an adult with out trying to impress people. You try too hard to be liked and the more you try the less it works.
You are a senior in high school this year and yet you still act like a freshman, maybe you have matured some but you are way behind the power curve still. I don't really know what to tell you because it's not like you listen to anyone anyway, but try to make this year count for something and do some serious reflection on the type of person you want to be because college or military will be harder than this unless you get your act together. Good luck.
Old 08-29-2005, 08:39 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

Kelm...not hating on you, seriously...but if you buy that 600 RR, it's your asz. I've ridden a Gixxer 6 for almost 4 years...crashed ONCE during my first 6 months because I was riding way above my ability, never even dropped it after that (crosses fingers). I got dragged down the road with a peg stuck in my leg, and that taught me a lesson. I learned from it, you don't seem to learn from anything. You will get killed one day riding with your head jammed up your asz. Please, for the love of God, stop swinging a leg over a piece of machinery that can and will kill you in less than a second and turning your f*cking brain off. If you can't ride smart...or at least stupid/WELL...you're dead already. Don't be a statistic man, I would honestly hate to see a thread saying you've been killed. Seriously, use your godd*mn head please.
Old 08-29-2005, 08:53 AM

LadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Kelm
I shall... So everyone knows it'll be a while tille I get the 600RR like late next year
a 600 RR even late next year is a bad idea. get something older and not so nice. Use your common sense please. i know how bad you feel looking at your 250 wrecked all beat up, you don't want that feeling about a really nice looking 600RR. get something older, put some frame sliders and swing arm sliders on it and just get used to it. Then after a few years on it move up.
Every one here is telling you the same thing. It won't hurt you to wait longer to get your dream bike, it took me 4 years of riding and i finally got mine, but i had to wait and it was the smart thing to do. I'm also a good deal older than you as well.
please just listen to us this time!
Old 08-29-2005, 09:55 AM

I don't want ugly looking older bikes though... How about a bike like Doodles, a used F4i? I don't like having to go ***** out to get on I-95 I'd like to lesiurely be able to roll on the throttle 3rd gear and get there.
this is where your immature "i want" attitude comes out. It's not about having something that looks cool all the time try thinking about your safety for heaven's sake. Eventually you will have a nice bike. An older F4i isn't a bad idea but i still think you need some maturing before you get it. If you can prove next summer that you can handle your 250 or maybe get a 500 or an older katana 600, then move up. But this summer you have shown you are not responsible enough for your 250. You don't have good enough judgement for a bike like Doodle's even next year. I'm sorry if you don't like the sound of that but it's the truth and really none of us want to see you seriously hurt or dead.
Old 08-29-2005, 10:40 AM

Yea I guess.... Who knows where I'll be at next year though truly.
this is why people hate on you so much. We try to help you but you just don't want to hear it and think you know better and people get tired of offering advice since you don't take it. Patience is a virtue and we all have had to wait to have that bike we wanted (ok the majority of us) and it is in your best interest to do so.
Having a fast pretty bike doesn't make you cool and it won't impress people. Maturity, responsiblity and good jusdgement will get you so much further.
Give us the benefit of the doubt that we will probably be right about this, because so far everything else we have predicted has come to pass because you didn't feel like heeding our advice.
You will get more respect by listening to people who have been there and have years of experience on you. and isn't that what you want? i know you don't like being bashed on, but you keep bringing it on yourself when you say things like this. Sometimes that foolish pride just needs to be ignored. What good is the nice fast newer bike if you end up really hurt or dead.
i'm done now and you can do what you want because you always do anyway. i tried to get on here and not bash you and hate on you but you are very much acting like a frustrating child who has to have what he wants no matter what. It's your money, and your life, just make sure not to hurt someone else in the process.
Old 08-29-2005, 10:46 AM
FHL
I Chose to No Longer Post

FHL is a decent person

For gods sake too stop riding with squids. I never knew how much people speed, push their limits, and do stupid **** (for example riding in hc position at 90 and not doing a wheelie?) until I witnessed it first hand.
Old 08-29-2005, 10:51 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Just I see some people start out on a 954rr as there first bike and ride accident free.... Just pisses me off I can't do that.
Just use your head.
Old 08-29-2005, 10:52 AM

Beleive it or not all you guys, well the intelligent ones like yourself, opinons are taking effect on me... Just I see some people start out on a 954rr as there first bike and ride accident free.... Just pisses me off I can't do that.
hey i understand but being an adult means realizing your abilities and knowing your faults and limits. some people can handle those bikes right off the bat, i don't think it's a good idea for a first bike, but people will do as they please. Get over the jealousy that you can't have one of those right away and just have patience knowing that you can work your way up to one. It's the smarter way to do things.
You are young still, you have no need for a 954 or even an older 900RR. Remember you admitted yourself you have lots of maturing to do yet. You'll appreciate the nicer bike more when you had to wait and work for it. and you'll have gotten lots of the foolish things out of your system.
Old 08-29-2005, 10:53 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by El_Diablo
i already told the kid after this if he does anything stupid im not gonna have his back
Kelm's been on the site 2 years longer than you. In those 2 years, many people have felt bad for him and "got his back" much like yourself. All of those people got burned. I was one of them.
Originally Posted by El_Diablo
if he messes up again hes gonna have **** to pay
**** to pay? What, you mean like hundreds of people talking **** to him on the internet? he WILL mess up again, we all know it, even RRQT knows it... And then we will talk **** to him on the internet again... And you can bet there will be a new guy on the site that will feel bad for him and stick up for him.
Old 08-29-2005, 11:00 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

I see some people start out on a 954rr as there first bike and ride accident free.... Just pisses me off I can't do that.

In high school math the girl that sat next to me understood everything and didn't even pay attention and i did, and i worked my *** off and still got like 12% on all my tests but i didn't bltch about it to everyone on the internet instead i cheated off her and brought by D- up to a B-
Old 08-29-2005, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
In high school math the girl that sat next to me understood everything and didn't even pay attention and i did, and i worked my *** off and still got like 12% on all my tests but i didn't bltch about it to everyone on the internet instead i cheated off her and brought by D- up to a B-

I wasn't done but i hit the button. anyway as i was saying there is always going to be people that are better than you and in your case probaly quiet a few but don't bltch you just have to learn to deal with it.
Old 08-29-2005, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
hey i didn't know you were cheating off me!!!! j/k

smart idea though....good way to get through math. i did that in my stupid computer programming class.