for COPS here or those that may know....

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2004, 12:09 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

bikerboy has a spectacular aura aboutbikerboy has a spectacular aura about
for COPS here or those that may know....

Ok. I am really ticked right now.

I was in a parking lot talking to a friend and then told him I was going to show him a little something. I do a high chair (but didn't wheelie going like 5-8mph. A high chair for those who don't know is sitting on the gas tank and legs over the windshield.) Well, I rolled back to him and then did a rolling burnout for about 4-5ft.

We decided to leave right after that as I was only there for a few minutes. There were no cars in the lot, and no people so no person to hurt other than myself. And how bad can you hurt yourself doing 5-8mph?

Well, a cops zooms up, and holds me there. He calls another one. This other officer sai he saw me doing stunts in the lot as he was in the basketball gym and saw me through the window.

He wrote me a ****ing ticket for reckless endangerment. I mean, that is about as bad as you can get. That is like doign a wheelie on the freeway with traffic all over the place.

I talk to the chief (I know him sort of and he has a zx7) he said he'll talk to him and see what he says. He said its ok to talk to him and straight up with him and to be a man and tell him your situation.

I tell him straight up that I can't have anymroew points on my record, I can't afford the ticket, and that I would truly appreciate it if he reduce it. He said " I am not going to do that and go to court and talk to the judge" Then he goes back into the basketball game and is watching at the door. He goes to another officer by him at the door and whispers in his ear. I go to the officer and ask if I could talk to say something real fast as I forgot to say something. This other cop says "He said to me he is through with you and he has nothing to say and not to let you near him" I was like man "WTF" to myself. I tell this officer knowing he'll probably tell the other one. I say (and this is true) " I just wanted to tell him that 5 minutes after I got pulled over he pulled another bike over and let him go. This guy had no license, no insurance, his tags were from 02 and VERY expired, was doing 75 in a 25, and they let him go. Not with a warning, let him GO. Ok , Thanks" and he continued to look at the game. The other officer is turning around and seeing what I am doing. So I assume he was told of what happened.

So, what the hell do I do? I mean the ticket is pure bullsh!t. At least write it for something legit like "failure to operate a motor vehicle in proper manner" or something. This dick gave me a reckless.

The questions are...

1. how many point are reckless tickets?

2. how many points before you lose your license

3. Can a chief override a lower ranking offiers ticket as this chief said he can't.

4. What is by best option at this point? If I get this reckless I WILL probably lose my license. I have another ticket I am waiting to drop in 2 wks. I have another ticket I am going to court on march for " passing in a no passing zone" which I will try to fight but cops usually win, and now this. What do I ****** do.

I didn't mind police and respected them and when I did something stupid I wouldn't be mad at them when they write it for the what I did. But to write it for exaggerated BS is fukked up....

Thanks
Old 03-07-2004, 12:12 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice
Re: for COPS here or those that may know....

man that's fu(ked up and i hope you can work something out
Old 03-07-2004, 01:30 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ryanaka99cents is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bikerboy
Ok. I am really ticked right now.

I was in a parking lot talking to a friend and then told him I was going to show him a little something. I do a high chair (but didn't wheelie going like 5-8mph. A high chair for those who don't know is sitting on the gas tank and legs over the windshield.) Well, I rolled back to him and then did a rolling burnout for about 4-5ft.

We decided to leave right after that as I was only there for a few minutes. There were no cars in the lot, and no people so no person to hurt other than myself. And how bad can you hurt yourself doing 5-8mph?

Well, a cops zooms up, and holds me there. He calls another one. This other officer sai he saw me doing stunts in the lot as he was in the basketball gym and saw me through the window.

He wrote me a ****ing ticket for reckless endangerment. I mean, that is about as bad as you can get. That is like doign a wheelie on the freeway with traffic all over the place.

I talk to the chief (I know him sort of and he has a zx7) he said he'll talk to him and see what he says. He said its ok to talk to him and straight up with him and to be a man and tell him your situation.

I tell him straight up that I can't have anymroew points on my record, I can't afford the ticket, and that I would truly appreciate it if he reduce it. He said " I am not going to do that and go to court and talk to the judge" Then he goes back into the basketball game and is watching at the door. He goes to another officer by him at the door and whispers in his ear. I go to the officer and ask if I could talk to say something real fast as I forgot to say something. This other cop says "He said to me he is through with you and he has nothing to say and not to let you near him" I was like man "WTF" to myself. I tell this officer knowing he'll probably tell the other one. I say (and this is true) " I just wanted to tell him that 5 minutes after I got pulled over he pulled another bike over and let him go. This guy had no license, no insurance, his tags were from 02 and VERY expired, was doing 75 in a 25, and they let him go. Not with a warning, let him GO. Ok , Thanks" and he continued to look at the game. The other officer is turning around and seeing what I am doing. So I assume he was told of what happened.

So, what the hell do I do? I mean the ticket is pure bullsh!t. At least write it for something legit like "failure to operate a motor vehicle in proper manner" or something. This dick gave me a reckless.

The questions are...

1. how many point are reckless tickets?

2. how many points before you lose your license

3. Can a chief override a lower ranking offiers ticket as this chief said he can't.

4. What is by best option at this point? If I get this reckless I WILL probably lose my license. I have another ticket I am waiting to drop in 2 wks. I have another ticket I am going to court on march for " passing in a no passing zone" which I will try to fight but cops usually win, and now this. What do I ****** do.

I didn't mind police and respected them and when I did something stupid I wouldn't be mad at them when they write it for the what I did. But to write it for exaggerated BS is fukked up....

Thanks
bikerboy,

1. I'm not famaliar with the points system from my own state little own yours it's too confusing. that takes care of 1&2
2. Technically no a chief can not over rule a lower ranking officer upon a summons being issued, only the DA can throw out the summons. I have known for a chief to over rule a summons issued in the past, and it's not good trust me. The chief has to take for granted what the officer did was with good judgement. Just like a Judge can not allow a defendant to question the credability of radar and will not discuss it.
3. I would go to the DA and schedule a meeting with him/her explain what took place. Some DA's if they understand what happened will file the charge and you will still pay a fine, but the charge will not go on your record as long as you do not get another summons with in the next oh 1 year lets say. They may even choose to lower the charge so it won't be as detrimental or as large a fine.
4. With all the other tickets combined this def doesn't help so after you get your license back get a personalized place on the bike of BOHICA

*Bend Over Here It Comes Again*
Old 03-07-2004, 02:00 AM

covertwar is a decent person

hahaha bohica
Old 03-07-2004, 02:41 AM
WHEELIES "R" US

Jope is a decent person

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Cops%20Lie.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	67659  
Old 03-07-2004, 01:23 PM

wangsta6 is a decent person

reckless endangerment is a non moving violation i got one for throwing a burning frisbe anyway mine was $200 no points here 6 points you lose your license
Old 03-07-2004, 03:53 PM

hey i though about this didnt you say like a little while ago that you couldnt do a stand up? now your rolling slow high chairs
Old 03-07-2004, 04:38 PM
I Love To Post!

aNskY can only hope to improve

yah reckless endangerment is different than reckless driving im pretty sure. you can get RE for doing anything "wreckless" not just in/on a vehicle
Old 03-07-2004, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by wangsta6
hey i though about this didnt you say like a little while ago that you couldnt do a stand up? now your rolling slow high chairs

do you know how to read? I said I sat on it in high chair fashion but didn't wheelie dumbass. And yes, I was going slow.... The I did a rolling burnout...They are separate....

High chair riding without wheelie, rolling burnout....2 things... quit bunching your reading together....
Old 03-07-2004, 06:00 PM

and its reckless driving....
Old 03-07-2004, 06:34 PM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person

we went through this **** here in chicago ...a police officer cant write u anything in a parking lot ...unless the owner of the lot files a complaint!

thats the bottom line !

so when they give u **** ..telll them to go chase real criminals
Old 03-07-2004, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by bikerboy
do you know how to read? I said I sat on it in high chair fashion but didn't wheelie dumbass. And yes, I was going slow.... The I did a rolling burnout...They are separate....

High chair riding without wheelie, rolling burnout....2 things... quit bunching your reading together....
alright my bad i though you did one my bad
Old 03-07-2004, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by CrazyJ
we went through this **** here in chicago ...a police officer cant write u anything in a parking lot ...unless the owner of the lot files a complaint!

thats the bottom line !

so when they give u **** ..telll them to go chase real criminals
Thanks for the replies everybody. And yes, I know I was an *** for doing it in front of a cop (who was sitting in a building with tinted glass and whoms car was parked at the security office. So, no, I didn't see him...

this was in a little town appx population 5,000, and is mostly students at the university. It was on a university campus parking lot in the back and he says its state property. So, that is my problem. But it was on the weekend and the town vacates when the weekends comes around.

I have to pass through there to get to where I need to go. Well, I stopped at this one guys house after I got my ticket.

But what is worse is that 5 minuts after I left and s topped at this one guys house a bike is flouring it down a street.I hear this screamin on a bike and I am like "*** the cops are going to think it is me...."
The cops come pulls him over.

THe guy was going 75 in a 25, burned out in some water, had no license, tag expired in 02, had no insurance...

What happened to him?

NOTHING!!

Not even a warning. He got nothing. I mean nothing. That is very jacked up...

Oh yeah, the ticket was for reckless driving, not for reckless endangerment, sorry....

Is there any real difference b/t the charges severity?
Old 03-07-2004, 06:50 PM

i got a endangerment it was a $200 non moving violation no points no record
got a driving ticket 5 points 6 months suspenssion of license $249 fine
Old 03-07-2004, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by wangsta6
i got a endangerment it was a $200 non moving violation no points no record
got a driving ticket 5 points 6 months suspenssion of license $249 fine
what did y0ou do to receive the reckless driving, and did you try to fight it with or without a lwayer?
Old 03-07-2004, 08:03 PM

gixxer750rider will become famous soon enough

in Cali i think its 80 points for Reckless driving but im not sure if thats jsut cali's point system or they are all like that and im pretty sure its like 200 points before you get it takin away but that does sound like alot of points so im not sure on that either. And i dunno about question 3.
Old 03-07-2004, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by gixxer750rider
in Cali i think its 80 points for Reckless driving but im not sure if thats jsut cali's point system or they are all like that and im pretty sure its like 200 points before you get it takin away but that does sound like alot of points so im not sure on that either. And i dunno about question 3.

you want to know something? I am not sure. The oklahoma people added my points from California and suspended my license here. So it has to be similar but the points I guess vary. One guy said 5 pnts another said some different pointage.

But I remember seeing what they saw and it showed points like from 1-something.

Does anybody know where to see what ticket is how many points?
Old 03-07-2004, 08:23 PM

ultimatesooner is an unknown quantity at this point

you may be able to find something here

since you are in SD, you should just go down to Mexico and purchase a new identity LOL
Old 03-07-2004, 08:26 PM
I Love To Post!

aNskY can only hope to improve

in new york i believe a reckless is 11 points, which is what it takes to get your license suspended. good luck man......
Old 03-07-2004, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by ultimatesooner
you may be able to find something here

since you are in SD, you should just go down to Mexico and purchase a new identity LOL

Not quite, I am in Stillwater, Ok.... About an hour from you, going to school out here....

I am going to check the link...

Quick Reply: for COPS here or those that may know....