for COPS here or those that may know....

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2004, 03:41 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

bikerboy has a spectacular aura aboutbikerboy has a spectacular aura about
Re: for COPS here or those that may know....

Originally Posted by Scott@STUNTERS
Ahhhhh contrar.....
As crazy as this sounds, police can write us "Reckless driving" tickets on private property in the great(lol) state of Oklahoma. They also can write us Trespassing tickets as well if they want.

I spoke to a cop that is in Maine and they can do the same thing there too. He says they can do it in KA and MO, and just about any state they want to... He said some states may let you go as they are being nice. He said its almost like public drunkeness. If you are on your propety in your front yard making a scene he can grab you and take you in for public intoxication and /or distubring the peace or a zillion other offenses. It all has to do with how much the officer remembered while in class and how much effort he wants to put forth to look stuff up and then reapply the tickets. Even without you knowing. You'll know things have been changed when you go to court...
Old 03-08-2004, 03:50 PM

Oh yeah, I have sort of good news. I went to the tag agency (kind of like a DMV but is divided in a tag agency and a Dept. Of Public Safety) Well I got my record. The DPS paper said I only have 1 ticket. 1!!!!! I was freaking out. I though with as many as I had that I would be doomed. I read thorugh and some were not listed at ALL. Others she said apparently have been dropped as you followed the probabtionary traffic time guidelines. So, Now it is better in my defense. I have something to fight with.

Then I go to where I have this passing in a no passing zone ticket. I look, and you can only go on way. When you pull in, you have a bus things that is for buses only (so you can't go that way) and the ONLY other poosible way is to go the street to the right as there is no street to the left. This street is one way. SO you only can get into the student union by taking the way I did and crossing over the lines. So I hope this one will be dropped. Then I'll only have to deal with this reckless ticket....

I am also going to print out a paper stating in....

-------------------------

What would you put down as this offense.....

Burning of tires in a parking lot?

Sitting on the gas tank?

---------------------

I am going to bring that to the judge to make this officer feel like the ******* he was... Many cops can be real cool but this one had to be the exception...
Old 03-08-2004, 05:42 PM

wangsta6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by bikerboy
damn thanks bro.

I ran it through. Cali reckless is 2 pnt... Okie points are ****** 4..If you have over 10pts in 5 yrs your license is suspended...

I HATE it out here. Man, I am going home as soon as possible... *** this place, for real.....
you get 6 points here at all you loose your license what are you complaining about
4 points outta ten
i got 5 outta 6 in one shot
Old 03-08-2004, 05:49 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ryanaka99cents is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh yeah, I have sort of good news. I went to the tag agency (kind of like a DMV but is divided in a tag agency and a Dept. Of Public Safety) Well I got my record. The DPS paper said I only have 1 ticket. 1!!!!! I was freaking out. I though with as many as I had that I would be doomed. I read thorugh and some were not listed at ALL. Others she said apparently have been dropped as you followed the probabtionary traffic time guidelines. So, Now it is better in my defense. I have something to fight with.

Then I go to where I have this passing in a no passing zone ticket. I look, and you can only go on way. When you pull in, you have a bus things that is for buses only (so you can't go that way) and the ONLY other poosible way is to go the street to the right as there is no street to the left. This street is one way. SO you only can get into the student union by taking the way I did and crossing over the lines. So I hope this one will be dropped. Then I'll only have to deal with this reckless ticket....

I am also going to print out a paper stating in....

-------------------------

What would you put down as this offense.....

Burning of tires in a parking lot?

Sitting on the gas tank?

---------------------

I am going to bring that to the judge to make this officer feel like the ******* he was... Many cops can be real cool but this one had to be the exception...
Biker Boy,

the offenses for these in the state of ME is as follows straight from the ME Motor Vehicle Statues Title 29-A;

Title 29-A/Sec.2061 Motorcycles

1. Seating - Seating on a motorcycle is as follows.
A. A person operating a motorcycle may ride only on the permanent and regular seat attached.
B. More than 2 persons may not ride on a motorcycle.
C. The number of passengers in a sidecar attached to a motorcycle may not exceed the number of permanent seats for which the sidecar has been designed, to a maximum of 2 persons.
D. A passenger may only ride on permanent seating with no more than 1 passenger occupying each seat.

Title 29-A/Sec.2079 Unnecessary Noise
Braking or acceleration may not be unnecessarily made so as to cause a harsh and objectional noise.
*note* we are told to use this violation if we observe subject spinning the tires, regardless if noise is produced from it.
Old 03-08-2004, 07:15 PM

Belgium_starboy is an unknown quantity at this point

here in Belgium i have the same ****ing problem...cops never gonna chance man...yesterday at night in my bedroom i saw on television a docu of shitty *** parking lot bitches who gives penalty's to drivers who parks their vehicle wrong...pfff...so baddass ...i got mad just by watching it !!! crazy *** bitches
Old 03-08-2004, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by ryanaka99cents
Biker Boy,

the offenses for these in the state of ME is as follows straight from the ME Motor Vehicle Statues Title 29-A;

Title 29-A/Sec.2061 Motorcycles

1. Seating - Seating on a motorcycle is as follows.
A. A person operating a motorcycle may ride only on the permanent and regular seat attached.
B. More than 2 persons may not ride on a motorcycle.
C. The number of passengers in a sidecar attached to a motorcycle may not exceed the number of permanent seats for which the sidecar has been designed, to a maximum of 2 persons.
D. A passenger may only ride on permanent seating with no more than 1 passenger occupying each seat.

Title 29-A/Sec.2079 Unnecessary Noise
Braking or acceleration may not be unnecessarily made so as to cause a harsh and objectional noise.
*note* we are told to use this violation if we observe subject spinning the tires, regardless if noise is produced from it.

what are the points?
Old 03-08-2004, 08:39 PM

what are the points?
honestly bro i couldn't tell you, i don't pay attention to them, plus they are too confusing
Old 03-09-2004, 12:00 AM

Tenny is an unknown quantity at this point

if you were in a parking lot you can use that to your protection when in court. but if you were in a SCHOOL parking lot like i think you were that isn't private property its public and cops can still write tickets and such there so that was stupid. and for the burnout you can get destruction of property whereever you are so that wasn't a good idea either.
Old 03-09-2004, 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by Tenny44
if you were in a parking lot you can use that to your protection when in court. but if you were in a SCHOOL parking lot like i think you were that isn't private property its public and cops can still write tickets and such there so that was stupid. and for the burnout you can get destruction of property whereever you are so that wasn't a good idea either.

Yes, but you know what? I was talking to this one guy and he said they can't use that in court. I asked why? He said by this time the evidense has been contaminated. He told me on this campus every fri and thurday like 10 bikes or so pull in and ride around campus. SO he said at this point it could have been any of those guys who did it let alone me. He said if the police didn't get the clicker thingee and measure where and what hapenned then he can't do anything about it at this point. No proof....

Ryanaka99cents, does that sound about right? He can't use that against me now right? And is there a way that I can see his report to see if he measured anything? Which I doubt b/c he was not busy as a game was going to be played about an hour later. And when I got the ticket they left me there and I took my time to leave and they never went near the scene.....

Thanks

Last edited by bikerboy; 03-09-2004 at 12:58 AM.
Old 03-09-2004, 01:40 AM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

my guess is..... ur in SD...ur fu(ked!!!!! hahaha...... SD judges are the biggest dicks
Old 03-09-2004, 04:14 AM

Originally Posted by nobikerider
my guess is..... ur in SD...ur fu(ked!!!!! hahaha...... SD judges are the biggest dicks

actually, I am in Oklahoma for school. And the chief which I have ridden with once or twice knows I am from Cali so all the cops prob know....

so that probably has to do something with their behavior...

Last edited by bikerboy; 03-09-2004 at 03:17 PM.
Old 03-09-2004, 09:04 PM

palmer5.9 is an unknown quantity at this point

you want to know something? I am not sure. The oklahoma people added my points from California and suspended my license here. So it has to be similar but the points I guess vary. One guy said 5 pnts another said some different pointage.

But I remember seeing what they saw and it showed points like from 1-something.

Does anybody know where to see what ticket is how many points?
hey call the court house of the district of which it happend you can read them off the ticket number tell them what it was for and the clerk should be able to tell you cost and points . I have fought many tickets had a lawyer, sucked wrote a letter with explanation helped a little, best thing you can do is go before the magistrate be honest an straight forward explain your self well put it in terms that he might be able to relate tell him what you did was wrong but given the circumstance you thought a verbal warning would have suficed the magistrate is not going to want to hear about the other guy so keep him out of it that will **** him off. you want the judge to know that you respect the officers opinion and you are not telling the officer how to do his job but you think he was hasty in his actions and you are requesting that the points be dropped and you will incur any cost ie double fine. best of luck
Old 03-09-2004, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by palmer5.9
hey call the court house of the district of which it happend you can read them off the ticket number tell them what it was for and the clerk should be able to tell you cost and points . I have fought many tickets had a lawyer, sucked wrote a letter with explanation helped a little, best thing you can do is go before the magistrate be honest an straight forward explain your self well put it in terms that he might be able to relate tell him what you did was wrong but given the circumstance you thought a verbal warning would have suficed the magistrate is not going to want to hear about the other guy so keep him out of it that will **** him off. you want the judge to know that you respect the officers opinion and you are not telling the officer how to do his job but you think he was hasty in his actions and you are requesting that the points be dropped and you will incur any cost ie double fine. best of luck
very good advise

Ryanaka99cents, does that sound about right? He can't use that against me now right? And is there a way that I can see his report to see if he measured anything? Which I doubt b/c he was not busy as a game was going to be played about an hour later. And when I got the ticket they left me there and I took my time to leave and they never went near the scene.....
he has proof he watched you do it. if someone had called to make a complaint and he showed up after the fact then yes he would take pictures, collect sample of rubber from the ground and (believe it or not) your tire. since he watched you commit the act he doesn't need to. If he did, he would NOT have written a citation, to much paperwork. Yes you can view his report. You definitly should get a lawyer for this it would be to your benefit.
Old 03-09-2004, 11:03 PM

WINGMAN is an unknown quantity at this point

why should it matter if you did that sh*t in a vacant parkin lot. if there were people around, different story. at least you weren't on the street. i guess that it is your only hope in your defense. noone around, noone to endanger.
i could understand if you were on the street, but....most of the cops i have had to deal with usually understand when you are not on public streets. they just say to stop and get movin. or go ride somewhere else. a lot of it depends on his and your attitude. he probably hasn't got any ***** in a while or he found out his wife is f(ckin around and he has a lot of negativity to dish out. it was your day for it. sorry to hear about this bro...

peace
Old 03-09-2004, 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by ryanaka99cents
very good advise

he has proof he watched you do it. if someone had called to make a complaint and he showed up after the fact then yes he would take pictures, collect sample of rubber from the ground and (believe it or not) your tire. since he watched you commit the act he doesn't need to. If he did, he would NOT have written a citation, to much paperwork. Yes you can view his report. You definitly should get a lawyer for this it would be to your benefit.

what about the evidense being contaminated? He can't make me pay for "damaging" that spot can he or charge me for destruction of property? Or would he have put that in the ticket... If I take it to trial and it gets reduced would he get pissed off and charge be with destruction of property or is it too late for that. He had to put that in the ticket....?
Old 03-10-2004, 03:03 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

Ok. I am really ticked right now.

I was in a parking lot talking to a friend and then told him I was going to show him a little something. I do a high chair (but didn't wheelie going like 5-8mph. A high chair for those who don't know is sitting on the gas tank and legs over the windshield.) Well, I rolled back to him and then did a rolling burnout for about 4-5ft.

We decided to leave right after that as I was only there for a few minutes. There were no cars in the lot, and no people so no person to hurt other than myself. And how bad can you hurt yourself doing 5-8mph?

Well, a cops zooms up, and holds me there. He calls another one. This other officer sai he saw me doing stunts in the lot as he was in the basketball gym and saw me through the window.

He wrote me a ****ing ticket for reckless endangerment. I mean, that is about as bad as you can get. That is like doign a wheelie on the freeway with traffic all over the place.

I talk to the chief (I know him sort of and he has a zx7) he said he'll talk to him and see what he says. He said its ok to talk to him and straight up with him and to be a man and tell him your situation.

I tell him straight up that I can't have anymroew points on my record, I can't afford the ticket, and that I would truly appreciate it if he reduce it. He said " I am not going to do that and go to court and talk to the judge" Then he goes back into the basketball game and is watching at the door. He goes to another officer by him at the door and whispers in his ear. I go to the officer and ask if I could talk to say something real fast as I forgot to say something. This other cop says "He said to me he is through with you and he has nothing to say and not to let you near him" I was like man "WTF" to myself. I tell this officer knowing he'll probably tell the other one. I say (and this is true) " I just wanted to tell him that 5 minutes after I got pulled over he pulled another bike over and let him go. This guy had no license, no insurance, his tags were from 02 and VERY expired, was doing 75 in a 25, and they let him go. Not with a warning, let him GO. Ok , Thanks" and he continued to look at the game. The other officer is turning around and seeing what I am doing. So I assume he was told of what happened.

So, what the hell do I do? I mean the ticket is pure bullsh!t. At least write it for something legit like "failure to operate a motor vehicle in proper manner" or something. This dick gave me a reckless.

The questions are...

1. how many point are reckless tickets?

2. how many points before you lose your license

3. Can a chief override a lower ranking offiers ticket as this chief said he can't.

4. What is by best option at this point? If I get this reckless I WILL probably lose my license. I have another ticket I am waiting to drop in 2 wks. I have another ticket I am going to court on march for " passing in a no passing zone" which I will try to fight but cops usually win, and now this. What do I ****** do.

I didn't mind police and respected them and when I did something stupid I wouldn't be mad at them when they write it for the what I did. But to write it for exaggerated BS is fukked up....

Thanks
BRO, go to court and fight it. I got a BS ticket for the same thing, a HC rolling burnout for like 10 feet, and the oinker came flying up, sticking his snout in my face telling me this and that like he thought I was writing a book on what his opinions of stunters are. He gave me the same ticket you got. I went to court and told the judge a ticket is acceptable, but that I was in no way risking anything other than personal injury, as there were no other people, let alone even cars in the lot. I told him I was not trying to deny responsibility for my actions, just that I believe in the fairness of the judicial system (coughbullshitcough) and that I wanted a fair ticket for the circumstances. I got it dropped down to exhibition. Good luck man
Old 03-10-2004, 05:22 PM

palmer5.9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lotensin22
BRO, go to court and fight it. I got a BS ticket for the same thing, a HC rolling burnout for like 10 feet, and the oinker came flying up, sticking his snout in my face telling me this and that like he thought I was writing a book on what his opinions of stunters are. He gave me the same ticket you got. I went to court and told the judge a ticket is acceptable, but that I was in no way risking anything other than personal injury, as there were no other people, let alone even cars in the lot. I told him I was not trying to deny responsibility for my actions, just that I believe in the fairness of the judicial system (coughbullshitcough) and that I wanted a fair ticket for the circumstances. I got it dropped down to exhibition. Good luck man
thats the right idea, don't worry so much if its not in the ticket than its not an issue unless he pointed out that you had did damage to the pavement then he might mention it but that is none of his concern because if you had done damage he would have made a big point of it and wrote you another ticket and had you pay restitution to the university IT'S NOT AN ISSUE. just stick to the facts the above mentioned has the right approach work yours in to sound something like his and you should be all right and if you have any questions maybee call a lawyer and ask advice they will probably give it to you for free. he also can't write you a ticket after the fact just because he doesn't get his way he can't make **** up plus there is not going to be any evidence left by now that would link you to it he had to right you a ticket right then and there for destruction of public property just stick to what the ticket was wrote for. that is what your contesting.
Old 03-10-2004, 07:11 PM

Corey R is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok. I am really ticked right now.

I was in a parking lot talking to a friend and then told him I was going to show him a little something. I do a high chair (but didn't wheelie going like 5-8mph. A high chair for those who don't know is sitting on the gas tank and legs over the windshield.) Well, I rolled back to him and then did a rolling burnout for about 4-5ft.

We decided to leave right after that as I was only there for a few minutes. There were no cars in the lot, and no people so no person to hurt other than myself. And how bad can you hurt yourself doing 5-8mph?

Well, a cops zooms up, and holds me there. He calls another one. This other officer sai he saw me doing stunts in the lot as he was in the basketball gym and saw me through the window.

He wrote me a ****ing ticket for reckless endangerment. I mean, that is about as bad as you can get. That is like doign a wheelie on the freeway with traffic all over the place.

I talk to the chief (I know him sort of and he has a zx7) he said he'll talk to him and see what he says. He said its ok to talk to him and straight up with him and to be a man and tell him your situation.

I tell him straight up that I can't have anymroew points on my record, I can't afford the ticket, and that I would truly appreciate it if he reduce it. He said " I am not going to do that and go to court and talk to the judge" Then he goes back into the basketball game and is watching at the door. He goes to another officer by him at the door and whispers in his ear. I go to the officer and ask if I could talk to say something real fast as I forgot to say something. This other cop says "He said to me he is through with you and he has nothing to say and not to let you near him" I was like man "WTF" to myself. I tell this officer knowing he'll probably tell the other one. I say (and this is true) " I just wanted to tell him that 5 minutes after I got pulled over he pulled another bike over and let him go. This guy had no license, no insurance, his tags were from 02 and VERY expired, was doing 75 in a 25, and they let him go. Not with a warning, let him GO. Ok , Thanks" and he continued to look at the game. The other officer is turning around and seeing what I am doing. So I assume he was told of what happened.

So, what the hell do I do? I mean the ticket is pure bullsh!t. At least write it for something legit like "failure to operate a motor vehicle in proper manner" or something. This dick gave me a reckless.

The questions are...

1. how many point are reckless tickets?

2. how many points before you lose your license

3. Can a chief override a lower ranking offiers ticket as this chief said he can't.

4. What is by best option at this point? If I get this reckless I WILL probably lose my license. I have another ticket I am waiting to drop in 2 wks. I have another ticket I am going to court on march for " passing in a no passing zone" which I will try to fight but cops usually win, and now this. What do I ****** do.

I didn't mind police and respected them and when I did something stupid I wouldn't be mad at them when they write it for the what I did. But to write it for exaggerated BS is fukked up....

Thanks
In the state of California no officer can write you a traffic ticket for what you did unless there is a sign when you enter th parking lot that states that traffic laws are enforced in the parking lot. It is ptivate property, you can stunn all you want, except burnouts (property damage) or stunnin around someone which is reckless. **** that pig, make sure you file a formal complaint with the department for false arrest. Yes false arrest it the orrect complaint since you are under arrest when you are written a ticket. Go to you locoal DMV and buy a copy of Cal traffic laws. it's like $15 and worth it.

A police office can not ask you to leave or write you a ticket if you are on private property. If there is a sign stating this is private property, no tresspassing, you can be arrested.

If there is no such sign and the officer decides to be a dick he can talk to the property owner and you can be issued a warning (no ticket or arrest). If you return you can be arrested.

Yes, you can stun in front of a cop!!!!

The DA will most likley drop the charge, or the judge will throw it out.

Old 03-10-2004, 07:15 PM

what about the evidense being contaminated? He can't make me pay for "damaging" that spot can he or charge me for destruction of property? Or would he have put that in the ticket... If I take it to trial and it gets reduced would he get pissed off and charge be with destruction of property or is it too late for that. He had to put that in the ticket....?
he can't continue to write you a ticket if he doesn't win the first time, just get a lawyer take him to court, win and show him that he's a little bitch cause he's def one of those dudes that became a cop cause he got picked on in school
Old 03-10-2004, 07:24 PM

Corey R is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, but you know what? I was talking to this one guy and he said they can't use that in court. I asked why? He said by this time the evidense has been contaminated. He told me on this campus every fri and thurday like 10 bikes or so pull in and ride around campus. SO he said at this point it could have been any of those guys who did it let alone me. He said if the police didn't get the clicker thingee and measure where and what hapenned then he can't do anything about it at this point. No proof....

Thanks
Actually, in court anything can happen, they do not need proof that you made a mark in the parking lot. The Cal traffic court is the most corrupt system I have ever seen. Look, I have had a lot of tickets (11 + ponits in 2 years) and yes I was at fault with all of them except one. A cop came up from behind us and said I was doing 90 + mph, which I was actually under the speed limit. I provided the court with several notorized (spelling?) letters from multiple people saying that traffic around us and the sport bikes were below the speed limit. This cop was shaking in court, he was so nervouse due to his BS story. They can lie in court and get away with anything they want. The ony way you can get out of a ticket in court is if you show absolute proof it wasn't even you and provide the court that you were in fact not even in the state at the time.

Your driving 10mph below the speed limit, cop pulls you over writes you a ticket for 40 + over the speed limit. You go to court and you will be found guilty. The only time you have a chance is it you have a lawyer with you and that is normally criminal court.