Im Back!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2004, 01:44 AM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Tony D is an unknown quantity at this point
Im Back!!!!

Yo Fellas!! I am back!!!! I had a crazy dream that I got lost in florida somewhere and I forgot how to tie my shoelaces.Tony D Freestyle is back in action and undergoing some regrouping at the momement. I will follow up on this subject with a press release within the next 2 weeks. If anyone needs to contact me on any business issues feel free to do so at anthony@tonydfreestyle.com Make sure you check me out in the criticly aclaimed new film project by Stone Films NYC- "Black Sheep Squadren" under Innovators Not Imitators scene selection!!

www.tonydfreestyle.com

YA HERD!!!!!!!!
Old 02-16-2004, 01:51 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
Re: Im Back!!!!

I heard Tony D was moving to Hollywood to shoot a 30 million dollar movie about stuntin??
Old 02-16-2004, 01:56 AM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Dont confuse me with your cousin Jason now Darius!!!! Gettin on over to the West SIIIIDEEEEE is a sick rumor thats been going around!
Old 02-16-2004, 10:11 AM

Zackie Chan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hell yeah its about time the man is back in town. Keep rockin that sh*t.
Old 02-16-2004, 08:29 PM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

There is a good possibiliity I will be on the west coast in the fall!!!!
Old 02-16-2004, 08:37 PM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Originally Posted by sclevela
DONT BE SKERRID TO MAKE A TRIP BACK TO YER ROOTS.........STILL WAITIN ON STAND UP POWER WHEELIE FIREWORKS!
Im definatly gonna be at E town and going there out of my pocket... ----- Cant forget the roots!!
Old 02-16-2004, 11:00 PM

NBSTUNTERZdave is an unknown quantity at this point

D, you going to s-boyz warehouse for bike week????
Old 02-16-2004, 11:26 PM

Matt Gorka is a decent person

Ant, good luck with everything. I wish you the best. I know all you want is for this sport to become successful and you are a team player, not just in it for yourself. I fully support anyone who tries to achieve their dreams. I only hope that wherever you go, you finally get what you deserve and are treated the same way you treat others.
Old 02-17-2004, 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by Matt Gorka
Ant, good luck with everything. I wish you the best. I know all you want is for this sport to become successful and you are a team player, not just in it for yourself. I fully support anyone who tries to achieve their dreams. I only hope that wherever you go, you finally get what you deserve and are treated the same way you treat others.
True 'dat Matt, by the way, Gorka, what are you doing now???? i mean i have no idea what everyone is doing. i just dont like to stick my nose where it doesnt belong but, it seems like a lot of stunters are seperating from teams. Ant i guess left MIST, you're in 'lauderdale, oh jez who else??? and this new "black sheep" thing with kyle, i can understand if you dont want to talk about this over the board and just tell me to shove it, or just p.m. me....

thanks matt

dave
Old 02-17-2004, 01:21 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Hell Yeah Tony D! :YEAH
Old 02-17-2004, 08:12 AM

Matt Gorka is a decent person

Originally Posted by NBSTUNTERZdave
True 'dat Matt, by the way, Gorka, what are you doing now???? i mean i have no idea what everyone is doing. i just dont like to stick my nose where it doesnt belong but, it seems like a lot of stunters are seperating from teams. Ant i guess left MIST, you're in 'lauderdale, oh jez who else??? and this new "black sheep" thing with kyle, i can understand if you dont want to talk about this over the board and just tell me to shove it, or just p.m. me....

thanks matt

dave

I'm here in FL. Not going anywhere soon. As for people leaving teams and going elsewhere, there are a few reasons known to warrant such a change: Not everyone has the same goals or works well together. I've seen people change when money becomes a factor, some people just get lazy and don't contribute, others have been known to get over-inflated sense of self worth. Some people don't want to go as far as others do and end up being dead weight. A video comes out and things change. Now, everyone has their hands out and bitches when their cut is proportionate to their efforts. Some people get hurt and give up. Some move on for whatever reason. You know the drill. Every case is different, You just hope if something like one of the above happens to your team, you find out that someone is a scumbag hopefully sooner than later. In my case, I just don't like Michigan weather and would rather be around palm trees. I still love Thew and Bobby the same, no beef and we support each other and will be working together on a project soon. Regardless of the business differences, we still support each other's decisions and unless something extreme or unforgivable happens, will always remain friends.
Old 02-17-2004, 10:02 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

HOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enoughHOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enough

holler at Cha BBoiiyyEEEE
Old 02-17-2004, 08:30 PM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Thanks Matt, I am a firm beleiver in working hard to get what I want to acheive in life,hopefully one day I will be able to prove that theory right I just hope I dont miss the boat in the process.
Old 02-17-2004, 09:22 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

EndoChic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tony D
Thanks Matt, I am a firm beleiver in working hard to get what I want to acheive in life,hopefully one day I will be able to prove that theory right I just hope I dont miss the boat in the process.
Good luck T. Everyone is behind ya buddy.

And Matt, I think that's the nicest thing I've heard anyone say on this site in a LONG TIME.

You guys get two thumbs up from me
Old 02-18-2004, 02:19 AM

I'm here in FL. Not going anywhere soon. As for people leaving teams and going elsewhere, there are a few reasons known to warrant such a change: Not everyone has the same goals or works well together. I've seen people change when money becomes a factor, some people just get lazy and don't contribute, others have been known to get over-inflated sense of self worth. Some people don't want to go as far as others do and end up being dead weight. A video comes out and things change. Now, everyone has their hands out and bitches when their cut is proportionate to their efforts. Some people get hurt and give up. Some move on for whatever reason. You know the drill. Every case is different, You just hope if something like one of the above happens to your team, you find out that someone is a scumbag hopefully sooner than later. In my case, I just don't like Michigan weather and would rather be around palm trees. I still love Thew and Bobby the same, no beef and we support each other and will be working together on a project soon. Regardless of the business differences, we still support each other's decisions and unless something extreme or unforgivable happens, will always remain friends.
I know exacly what you mean. I used to ride with M.I. Xtremes, we had our differences and most of the other stuff you said happened to a "T". So thats why i left and started my own thing. Best of luck to you and Ant at whatever you both do. Hope to see you guys at the warehouse and thanks, Matt, for the reply...

Dave M.