Impaktech stunt cage and subcage horrible service

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2018, 09:00 PM

Jahfire is a decent person
Impaktech stunt cage and subcage horrible service

So recently I purchased a cage and subcage from impaktech during their "Black Friday Sale". The website say 6 to 8 weeks depending on powder coat or not. I say awesome I've saved up for a while and want to get into the sport and stunt out my 09 r6. So I purchase both the cage and subcage that evening. Happy to finally get what I think is my saving grace from throwing bikes down the street. So I receive a email from PayPal saying you paid. Awesome now I wait..... After hearing nothing on impaktech part around January 15th I start kinda trying to make contact so I message them "is this impaktech" because apparently there main line of contact is phone and text message. They reply "yes it is " so I state I order my cage and am just curious when it being to ship.... No reply so I call they then tell me that the cage is done but the sub cage is not finished because the powder coater is behind and it shouldn't be much longer. January 15th. Around the 1st of febaury I call back to check the status of my cage the guy who answers tells me the cage is done but the subcage is still needs to be powder coated I say wait I called weeks ago and they told me the same thing, he then begins to give me attitude about me calling ain't gonna make it come quicker lol I could only laugh at his attitude and ask to speak to the owner. The guy then tells me the owner is not in and will not be in for the rest of the day. I say fine i would like to leave my number and can you have him call me when he comes in tomorrow then. He tells me "he's gonna tell you the same thing I just did" lol wow now I'm like is this for real am I on a bad prank show or something. Long story short I leave my number. Around being of February. I get a text message today that says the powder coater gave me a date of next Tuesday he's gonna start candy colors again do u just want me to send the cage for now? I said I received your message today regarding the cage but I would like to talk to the owner can you please have him call me. I got he's gone for the next week is there anything we can do to make this right. Lol I begin to ask is are you the manager he says yes since the owners gone, I said did i talk to last week ? He said yea that was me lol like wow really. So I go off and say this is ridiculous you treat a customer like this and they don't even have your product yet if it's easier give me my money back... Lol 5 minutes later I get a refund to my PayPal lmao so after months of waiting I get no cage, attitude and my money back.

AS someone who trying to get Into the sport it's sad my first real upgrade went so terrible.

the person also blamed me and said since I choose to buy the cage at the busiest time of the year it was in essence my fault.

Seems to me impaktek is another big corporate business that sticks it to the little guy. Apparently my money doesn't mean nothing to these guys.

Why would we support people like this?

Again I'm a new member and this is my first post and i was hoping to really get into the sport and try some stuff in the local parking lot where folks i know stunt but I will not let the big guy step on me without making waves.

Guess I will be looking for another company to do my cage.