New guy here.

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2013, 09:33 AM
motorpool-stunting

stunt_newb is a decent person
New guy here.

Hey all my name is Brian im from missouri however im in the army and stationed in germany at the moment, i ride an 02 honda f4i, its pearl white and bone stock. ive ridden wheelies before (power wheelies) never hit BP though. just sold my 06 r6 so i could get something that would handle the abuse better and stunt parts would be easier to find. any advice would be greatly appreciated. i also have a thread in parts wanted section. im looking to turn my bike to a street stunter. i want to get more comfortable with parkinlot stuff but still be able to ride it on the weekends around some twisties if i get bored so im not looking to go with a pro set up. it cracked me up when i saw a few people ive ridden with before on this site too!!
Old 06-27-2013, 01:03 PM

DARKS1D3 is a decent person
Re: New guy here.

just get a good cage to start out with and gear to protect yourself. i stayed more streetable with my gearing set up on my 05 gsxr 600 which was 15/50. easy to bring it up but i can still keep up on the highway
Old 06-27-2013, 02:52 PM
motorpool-stunting

stunt_newb is a decent person

the most common street stunt gearing that i keep seeing for the f4i is the 15 front and 56 rear. ima try that if its too much ill go back to stock front to make it a little better.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:31 PM
PowerhousePerformanceCycl

zeus_r6 is an unknown quantity at this point

http://zeus-armor.com/store

Dual Slider cage, cheater or standard subcage, tail saver, round bar and fairing stay are all on sale 20% off right now..

Use discount code july4 during checkout
Old 06-27-2013, 11:50 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by zeus_r6
http://zeus-armor.com/store

Dual Slider cage, cheater or standard subcage, tail saver, round bar and fairing stay are all on sale 20% off right now..

Use discount code july4 during checkout
Damn man, You just can't help but even spam peoples
Welcome threads...
Old 06-30-2013, 09:16 AM

DARKS1D3 is a decent person

Originally Posted by stunt_newb
the most common street stunt gearing that i keep seeing for the f4i is the 15 front and 56 rear. ima try that if its too much ill go back to stock front to make it a little better.
yea try that, but it does get pricey trying to figure out what works for u.