sub cage question????/?

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2010, 06:10 PM

pittsburghstunt is a decent person
sub cage question????/?

foldable vs solid. pros and cons????????????????
Old 11-28-2010, 08:37 PM

WILL215 is a decent person
Re: sub cage question????/?

it depends on if you want your pegs to fold or not.... thats pretty much it
Old 11-28-2010, 08:39 PM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WILL215
lol go OMR(old man roger) foldable subcage with esd pegs. you wont regret it
Old 11-28-2010, 08:42 PM

ya but are they set up so they won't colapse while your standing on them like stock ones do
Old 11-28-2010, 10:50 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by pittsburghstunt
ya but are they set up so they won't colapse while your standing on them like stock ones do
i rotate the peg mounts forward on their axis on all OMR SUBCAGES so the pegs dont fold up on you while you are standing on them and as a bonus this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg instead of the slippery side of the peg ....

My thoughts on solid peg subcages

People make non folding peg subcages cause they're easier to make not because they're better ...

Non folding peg subcages are dangerous if you flip a stoppie or if you catch a peg in the back of the leg , that and they cause more damage then good because they don't fold up in a crash and they give extra leverage so they tend to bend or break the subcage and the subframe ..

I fold my pegs up when im doing stoppies so i don't get stabbed in the back if i flip and there are other tricks like clutching up from the side and learning sit down circles where having folding pegs is better then non folding ..

Below is a picture that explains why i only sell folding peg subcages
if you look close you can see that the tabs were ripped right off this subframe and that is what can happen if the pegs on your subcage are solid ...OMR SUBCAGES with folding pegs are the way to go....

Old 11-29-2010, 12:01 AM

zookiezook is a decent person

how many times have we heard this question

and omr I'm curious as to how many times you have copied and posted that response lol
o well just another new customer lol
Old 11-29-2010, 12:30 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by zookiezook

how many times have we heard this question

and omr I'm curious as to how many times you have copied and posted that response lol
o well just another new customer lol
im happy to answer it as many times as it gets asked , the more educated stunters are about subcages the more likely they are to get an omr
Old 11-29-2010, 02:40 AM

808GSXR is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
im happy to answer it as many times as it gets asked , the more educated stunters are about subcages the more likely they are to get an omr

Yes Sir. Im a Broke Noob stunter, but one of these days ill have a job again and a OMR SubCage!
Old 11-29-2010, 02:43 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by 808GSXR
Yes Sir. Im a Broke Noob stunter, but one of these days ill have a job again and a OMR SubCage!
you know where to find me
Old 12-01-2010, 05:27 PM

need a sub cage for my 2000 zx6 talked to sick innovations today on the phone they don't make one and don't know who has any need one tho soooo......
Old 12-01-2010, 05:48 PM

AugustaMoon is a decent person

OMR. It's really that simple.
Old 12-01-2010, 06:30 PM
also known as OMR

need a sub cage for my 2000 zx6 talked to sick innovations today on the phone they don't make one and don't know who has any need one tho soooo......
if you were local and could bring me the bike i would be happy to build you one but i do not have a jig for that model sorry
Old 12-01-2010, 07:02 PM

ya florida is a little far of a drive....lol know any one else taht makes one?
Old 12-02-2010, 12:09 AM

manimal83 is a decent person

check out impaktech
Old 12-02-2010, 01:54 AM
also known as OMR

ya florida is a little far of a drive....lol know any one else taht makes one?
the weather is really nice down here this time of year naw just kiddin but i dont know if youre gonna find any one that has a subcage for that year
Old 12-02-2010, 10:30 AM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person

http://sickinnovations.com/sick/inde...ndex&cPath=180