dont know what to do anymore.

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 03:17 AM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point
dont know what to do anymore.

got fallowd by an unmarked today rolling with 2 other guys. 1 guy that attempts wheelies and another that rides like grandma but rides with us hooligans. the other guy wheelieing his dad is a cop and he knows all the cops and he builds police cars so i was kinda trusting him to know the unmarked cars and to get us outta trouble if we got in it. bad idea. rolling outta town we where dickin around popping like 30 foot wheelies and doing 5 foot endos at lights. my friends passenger peg falls off for some reason so we pull into a driveway into a high school and get swarmed 2 unmarked and within 40 sec 5 marked and another 3 unmarked no chance in hell of getting away the cop said he had our plates 4 miles back and was waiting for us to stop cause he knew if he hit the lights we where all gone like a bat outta hell.

oh man i ad selling the 600 getting a 1000 for street riding and most of all FTP!

anyways the first unmarked comes outta his car and says to the one that drives like grandma after the bikes where off "DONT YOU DARE ******* TOUCH THAT KEY!" so they ask us to move away from the bikes and take our gear off. i was shaking like a little girl cause i already have 2 tickets and had a 50% 50% chance of losing my license as it was. ask for all our paper work whatever so im standing there and 1 guy yells at me "GET YOUR HANDS OUT OF YOUR POCKETS!" anyways one cop came over and was calling me a stupid *** hole and he said he has a bike that can own all ours and he said hes done wheelies and no way are they controlable. i started fighting with him about that cause i was rocking BP without a car for a good 300 feet infront of me and i went all of 50 feet at 45 50 K/H [25 30 MPH] thats the only one he saw me do.

anyways have a court date with the dick cop and the reason is "driving with undue care and attention" friend said its a $800 fine and well with me just having my license if you get 1 ticket you lose it. last tickets i got it was around a hole bunch of tuner cars and he said no way no how could he let me off then everyone who already got tickets would bitch [standing still burnout in a parking lot full of tuners it was car show weekend] so he winked at me and said go to court of witch if he doesnt show the tickets get thrown out.

anyways at a loss right now i need my bike to get to work as i am not even age to have my full car license. i live 25 min ride outta town so walking or anything like that is not possible and i swear right now ill put my bike into a brick wall at 200 before i go to jail for no license or **** like that. at a loss guys cheer me up!!

Last edited by NBstunter; 06-09-2010 at 03:55 AM.
Old 06-09-2010, 06:55 AM
Registered Clusterf*ck

L3FTY is a decent person
Re: dont know what to do anymore.

i know nothing about canadian law, but sorry to hear that chief. In TX we get the ultra-ironic "Failure to control vehicle". and thats if we're lucky.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:18 AM
F*(K Yut Uggh

287ridah is an unknown quantity at this point

Its great how even police in canada have nothing better to do then swarm sportbike riders like their ******* bank robbers.
Just go to court and ask to go to trial. When they take you back to talk to the DA you can wheel and deal your way to an infraction. Hopefully your courts our kinda like ours in america . I mean we have the same banking institutions and they run the the world.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:16 AM

~03~raven is a decent person

Not the end of the world. I guess the cops didn't have anything else better to do, but then again in all honesty they are doing their job. You work at burger king and your refuse to take peoples orders you aren't going to be working there too long. Same with a cop, they have to write tickets and "uphold" the law. Not taking their side, but honestly they have a job and they have to do their job to keep it. Ride wheelies or stoppies and a cop sees you, he is obligated to attempt to pull you over and give you a ticket. That's why I quit messing around on the streets, not worth it. And going driving into a brick wall to avoid going to jail over a no license ticket? Dude, if your age is true man you are young. I would take the jail and enjoy the rest of my life. Not like it will be spent behind bars. Going to jail for a little bit sure isn't worth dying over.

Sucks you got the ticket and all that, but man if you play with fire you will get burned. Take it to the lot if you don't want to deal with cops as much. Big emphasis on the as much, because they will still **** with you. Just not as bad.

Oh and the cops you had didn't have to be dicks. Funny how some of them think they know everything. One tried taking me to jail for just running through 1st, banging 2nd hard and the front coming up just a little. Told me I was riding wheelies.... I told him I was just winding out 1st and going to second and it will do that. He said BS because he rode a Kawi 1200 cruiser and it wouldn't do that.

Last edited by ~03~raven; 06-09-2010 at 10:19 AM.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:27 AM

COOP 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ~03~raven
Going to jail for a little bit sure isn't worth dying over.

Sucks you got the ticket and all that, but man if you play with fire you will get burned.

word