caught by the cops FUCK!

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2010, 11:10 PM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point
caught by the cops ****!

so the big car show is in town and its a fucken pig pen out there dumb *** me was riding my 600 without my bike license we roll into the huge parking lot of skylines and supra's with 4 cop cars and a huge mess of burnout marks so 45 mins later all the cops are gone me and my buddy are rolling out of the parking lot on our bikes he lit the tire up so i did to my clutch cable was acting weird so i stop adjust it and lit it up again look behind me 4 fucken cars with lights on my friends where screeming run but i had no chance they already would have had my plate. so i stoped they asked for my paper work i pulled out everything and handed them my license even thought it wasnt for a bike. anyways $292.50 for no license and $172.50 for making unnessisary noise with tireS [the cop was stupid enough to put tireS] anyways do i just pay or do i go to court and fight it because it WAS in a parking lot and they NEVER saw me on the road with the bike a friend that has his license said he would go with me and say he rode it there for me to try. WTF do i do? im scared shitless im gonna lose my license all together my test is tuesday and they said still go and do it. im at a loss guys and i CAN NOT afford a lawyer
Old 04-24-2010, 11:16 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: caught by the cops ****!

Originally Posted by NBstunter
WTF do i do? im scared shitless im gonna lose my license all together my test is tuesday and they said still go and do it. im at a loss guys and i CAN NOT afford a lawyer
Don't do burnouts leaving a parking lot with a bunch of cop cars in it that are probably there to make sure people don't start acting like jerkoffs, stop to adjust your clutch cable, then do more burnouts?
Old 04-24-2010, 11:23 PM
clutch it up!!!

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Don't do burnouts leaving a parking lot with a bunch of cop cars in it that are probably there to make sure people don't start acting like jerkoffs, stop to adjust your clutch cable, then do more burnouts?
the cops where gone at this point. but they wernt very long coming and i know stupid dont rub it in its done and i cant go back if you dont have any useable input dont post
Old 04-24-2010, 11:27 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

well, ussually juvenile court is pretty informal so you just just speak normally to the judge(in CA its actually called "informal juvenile traffic") just tell the judge you were in a parking lot, not on a road, maybe you'll luck out and dismsiss the liscence part
you have some cheaper tickets in Canada, no liscence is like a grand here

Last edited by big ben; 04-24-2010 at 11:30 PM.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:33 PM

nomad is an unknown quantity at this point

always fight the ticket(s) cause you never know, possible to beat it, cops might not show up,and you got nothin to lose to at least try.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:33 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

fight it... i remember i was wheeling one night stoped at red light undercover out of nowhere jump infront long story short he was cool enough not to give me wreckless so he just gave me no lic an no regi tickets... so i was talking to another cop an he said well you have a lic rite so i lied an said yes hes like just go to court show the lic an they will dismiss that... but its in nyc... so try it. say u lost your lic apply for another one like you really lost it... its not like you didnt have identification... if the cop wasnt a ******* he can call it in an say does so an so have a moto lic... but he was being a dick... fight the lic one def an the second one be like it was a parking lot not the rode. and then let the judge decide that one... goo luck
Old 04-24-2010, 11:36 PM
CA STUNTER

Originally Posted by nomad
always fight the ticket(s) cause you never know, possible to beat it, cops might not show up,and you got nothin to lose to at least try.
well, hes a minor and sometimes parents have to come to court, fighting it results in multiple trips, so in his case the parental side (anger, punishment, etc...) is far easier if you pay it and move on
Old 04-24-2010, 11:45 PM
clutch it up!!!

Originally Posted by Nasty nate!
fight it... i remember i was wheeling one night stoped at red light undercover out of nowhere jump infront long story short he was cool enough not to give me wreckless so he just gave me no lic an no regi tickets... so i was talking to another cop an he said well you have a lic rite so i lied an said yes hes like just go to court show the lic an they will dismiss that... but its in nyc... so try it. say u lost your lic apply for another one like you really lost it... its not like you didnt have identification... if the cop wasnt a ******* he can call it in an say does so an so have a moto lic... but he was being a dick... fight the lic one def an the second one be like it was a parking lot not the rode. and then let the judge decide that one... goo luck
thats kinda what im thinking if i can go in say it was in a parking lot show my bike license im getting tuesday have my friend say i only rode it in the parking lot with my other friend there that did the other burnout who knew the cop i think i have a good chance and maybe have my parents say they will punish me even thought they said they wont.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:46 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

lucky your underage becuase you'll prolly get a slap on the wrist.....if your gonna do dumb **** in front of cops at least have a license lol
Old 04-24-2010, 11:47 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

Originally Posted by nomad
Im pretty sure the cop will show up for this one
Old 04-24-2010, 11:53 PM

nomad is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry, i missed the age part and that ur in canada too. not sure about the way it works there but good luck.
Old 04-25-2010, 12:07 AM
CA STUNTER

good thing you posted about having your parents commit perjury and showing an inaccurate liscence on the internet. u do realize that that cop now knows your a stunter and will b checking your SL posts, facebook, etc right???
Old 04-25-2010, 12:09 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

the cops where gone at this point. but they wernt very long coming and i know stupid dont rub it in its done and i cant go back if you dont have any useable input dont post
Oh, thought you were leaving a car meet with a bunch of cops in it and did a burnout on the way out I don't know how it works in canada but you have nothing to lose with fighting it.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 04-25-2010 at 12:51 AM.
Old 04-25-2010, 12:12 AM
The Reverend Freestyle

Originally Posted by big ben
good thing you posted about having your parents commit perjury and showing an inaccurate liscence on the internet. u do realize that that cop now knows your a stunter and will b checking your SL posts, facebook, etc right???
thats why i laugh when people post a thread about how to stamp new vin numbers into frames and motors
Old 04-25-2010, 12:15 AM
clutch it up!!!

1 it wasnt on a stuntbike and everyone around here cant stunt but does burnouts. 2 he'll only check the local forum's i know this for a fact 3 theres no way he can prove it was me.
Old 04-25-2010, 12:31 AM

I_RiD3_f4I is an unknown quantity at this point

so the big car show is in town and its a fucken pig pen out there dumb *** me was riding my 600 without my bike license we roll into the huge parking lot of skylines and supra's with 4 cop cars and a huge mess of burnout marks so 45 mins later all the cops are gone me and my buddy are rolling out of the parking lot on our bikes he lit the tire up so i did to my clutch cable was acting weird so i stop adjust it and lit it up again look behind me 4 fucken cars with lights on my friends where screeming run but i had no chance they already would have had my plate. so i stoped they asked for my paper work i pulled out everything and handed them my license even thought it wasnt for a bike. anyways $292.50 for no license and $172.50 for making unnessisary noise with tireS [the cop was stupid enough to put tireS] anyways do i just pay or do i go to court and fight it because it WAS in a parking lot and they NEVER saw me on the road with the bike a friend that has his license said he would go with me and say he rode it there for me to try. WTF do i do? im scared shitless im gonna lose my license all together my test is tuesday and they said still go and do it. im at a loss guys and i CAN NOT afford a lawyer
Welcome to the game
Old 04-25-2010, 12:48 AM
clutch it up!!!

fine ill be the first...... FTP!
Old 04-25-2010, 01:09 AM
The Reverend Freestyle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y
Old 04-25-2010, 01:14 AM
clutch it up!!!

yes???
Old 04-25-2010, 04:45 AM

projekt_eden is a decent person

**** man, they probably have cameras in his bedroom too, they'll know how many times you jerk off a day, and what your **** smells like.
Shhh I'm gonna stop typing I can feel them watching me.

Get real dude, its a 16 year old kid who did a burnout.

Go fight it, dress in a shirt and tie, be polite and apologetic but not overly pathetic. Get your motorcycle lic and go with the "it was just a friends bike I was playing on" story and you'l be gravy. ALWAYS take a ticket or citation to court that could result in points on your license or revocation of your license, it pays off. **** I say go to court for everything, to me it can only help. The only time I DID NOT fight a ticket, I got a nice letter in the mail a couple weeks later telling me to kindly turn in my license and stop driving. FTP 8/10 times

Quick Reply: caught by the cops FUCK!