caught by the cops FUCK!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 06:39 AM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

clarke83 is a decent person
Re: caught by the cops ****!

dude your golden have your parents go and say they took your bike and blah blah blah and how harsh they were on you for bein a dumbass then wen your 18 go right in front of the pigs car who wrote you the ticket and blast rubber on the *********** windsheild then pay that wreckles driving FTP!!!!!
Old 04-25-2010, 07:08 AM

albanyrida is a decent person

Originally Posted by big ben
well, ussually juvenile court is pretty informal so you just just speak normally to the judge(in CA its actually called "informal juvenile traffic") just tell the judge you were in a parking lot, not on a road, maybe you'll luck out and dismsiss the liscence part
you have some cheaper tickets in Canada, no liscence is like a grand here
no licence is like a 200$ fine here 800$ for no insuranc
Old 04-25-2010, 11:58 AM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

Adam134 is an unknown quantity at this point

Under HTA they can give you both tickets, but the ticket should have been failure to produce proper documents or license proof or something like that.. Long as you have valid license you're legit you have 24 hours to produce.. Other than that the un-neccessary noise will stick, because unlike stunt driving speeding etc which aren't enforcable on private property/parking lots, the noise violation is.. So your best bet is show up to court, dress nice and worse comes to worse explain your clutch cable was an issue but you've resolved it.. Bring in a receipt for a new clutch cable, or receipt to say you took it to a shop to have the clutch cable adjusted/inspected whatever you choose.. That way you have proof that it may infact have been an issue.. Other than that stop getting caught slippin and you'll be alot happier..
Old 04-25-2010, 12:04 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

so no cops actually saw you do a burnout ? what did you admit to?
Old 04-25-2010, 12:20 PM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by skillz
so no cops actually saw you do a burnout ? what did you admit to?
the cops where sitting up the street and as soon as my buddy lit his tire they heard it and where on there way so by the bike i stopped adjusted my clutch and lit it up again to make sure the clutch wasnt slipping they where right there.
Old 04-25-2010, 12:24 PM

colbi2906 is a decent person

Fight it bro! good luck
Old 04-25-2010, 12:26 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by NBstunter
the cops where sitting up the street and as soon as my buddy lit his tire they heard it and where on there way so by the bike i stopped adjusted my clutch and lit it up again to make sure the clutch wasnt slipping they where right there.
so you are guilty of not paying attention. oh well pay attention next time or find a new hobby that doesnt involve possibly getting tickets or fines. fight the ticket and see what happens
Old 04-25-2010, 12:35 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Fight it and hope that the cop doesn't make it to the hearing. If he doesn't show you can usually walk. Its worth a shot.
Old 04-25-2010, 01:47 PM

thecomeup is a decent person

its not worth fighting u didnt get a wreckless which is good n i dunno how they do it by u but in new york the parkin lot is considered a public road
Old 04-25-2010, 02:00 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

Originally Posted by projekt_eden
**** man, they probably have cameras in his bedroom too, they'll know how many times you jerk off a day, and what your **** smells like.
Shhh I'm gonna stop typing I can feel them watching me.

Get real dude, its a 16 year old kid who did a burnout.
i got some friends who can tell you some stories on the contrary.
Old 04-25-2010, 03:26 PM

Craze is a decent person

Originally Posted by projekt_eden
Get your motorcycle lic and go with the "it was just a friends bike I was playing on" story and you'l be gravy.
Oh yeah, tell the judge your doing burnouts on friends bike, that will show you have great judgement and you don't even have your license yet. The judge will probably think your an idiot and still take your licences. I can see going for a ride on country roads every once in a while with out your license but going out to a populated area where you know the cops are going to be and doing burnouts is just stupid. Have fun not riding till your 18, possibly 21 if the laws are anything like the states.
Old 04-25-2010, 08:16 PM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Craze
Oh yeah, tell the judge your doing burnouts on friends bike, that will show you have great judgement and you don't even have your license yet. The judge will probably think your an idiot and still take your licences. I can see going for a ride on country roads every once in a while with out your license but going out to a populated area where you know the cops are going to be and doing burnouts is just stupid. Have fun not riding till your 18, possibly 21 if the laws are anything like the states.
first offence gets you a 3 month suspension if no alcohol is involved. so worst case i lose it for 3 months and have to pay $250 after all the tests and **** to get it back. but i dont wanna be fucked this summer im going to fight it and i cant say it was a friends bike its in my name!!
Old 04-25-2010, 09:07 PM

maverickxp is a decent person

i got pulled with no licence once. i got my licence before i went to court, and the judge threw it out. id try that
Old 04-25-2010, 09:13 PM
CA STUNTER

Originally Posted by maverickxp
i got pulled with no licence once. i got my licence before i went to court, and the judge threw it out. id try that
i heard that sometimes that happens, like they find it moot b/c u have one now, that said, i wouldnt advise lying to a judge, and if he asks you if it was valid on the day you were pulled over, TELL THE TRUTH.
Old 04-25-2010, 09:19 PM

97gix6 is a decent person

ALWAYS go to court. Even if you don't win, 9 times out of 10 they'll offer you a deal involving a much lesser charge. They'd rather do that than waste a bunch of time on a kid that did a burnout. Most importantly, be smart and learn your lesson from this one: A. Don't ride without a license B. If you do, keep it low key!
Old 04-25-2010, 10:41 PM

xAzNxYzfxR6x is a decent person

lol just say there was something wrong with ur clutch and when u went to take off your tires spun then you stopped to adjust it and obviously it didnt work because your tires spun again.? lol thats my , and the license charge good luck with that i dunno wat the tell ya they got you on a legit charge there lol.
Old 04-25-2010, 10:44 PM
CA STUNTER

Originally Posted by xAzNxYzfxR6x
lol just say there was something wrong with ur clutch and when u went to take off your tires spun then you stopped to adjust it and obviously it didnt work because your tires spun again.? lol thats my , and the license charge good luck with that i dunno wat the tell ya they got you on a legit charge there lol.
if his clutch was slippn, he wouldnt have enough power to break traction
Old 04-25-2010, 10:47 PM

Craze is a decent person

Originally Posted by NBstunter
first offence gets you a 3 month suspension if no alcohol is involved. so worst case i lose it for 3 months and have to pay $250 after all the tests and **** to get it back. but i dont wanna be fucked this summer im going to fight it and i cant say it was a friends bike its in my name!!
Hell im moving to canada, my first speeding ticket in my car was a 6 month suspension $275 after court cost.
Old 04-25-2010, 10:58 PM

xAzNxYzfxR6x is a decent person

Originally Posted by big ben
if his clutch was slippn, he wouldnt have enough power to break traction
you think the judge would know this? probly not
Old 04-26-2010, 04:13 AM

PuRpL3_Dr4nK is a decent person

Originally Posted by xAzNxYzfxR6x
Yea and if you ever get arrested for possession of narcotics just say you accidentally put on someone else's clothes on that morning. Or give them the old "I go into rehab tomorrow" routine.

Quick Reply: caught by the cops FUCK!