caught by the cops FUCK!

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 01:06 PM

WILL215 is a decent person
Re: caught by the cops ****!

Originally Posted by big ben
well, ussually juvenile court is pretty informal so you just just speak normally to the judge(in CA its actually called "informal juvenile traffic") just tell the judge you were in a parking lot, not on a road, maybe you'll luck out and dismsiss the liscence part
you have some cheaper tickets in Canada, no liscence is like a grand here
thats a lot for no license, but here they give you like almost $200 ticket and take your car if you have no license or insurance for that matter... They jus really like to take cars over here, thats probably y the impound lots are always packed
Old 04-26-2010, 02:12 PM
handicrippled

swampy is a decent person

go to court, im not sure of the laws there but here if your in a lot you dont need to have a licence to drive. cause its still technicly private property even though its a public lot.

i found this out after some ******* hit my car and didnt have a licence so the cop told me for all he knew he had someone drove him there and he was learning .

then with the burn out, say watever you have to but that can be put on the owners of the lot. if you can get a hold of them and they feel it unnecessary for the ticket then have them write it up and send it to ya.

or just pull the whole im still learning i made a mistake and i will never do it again act

Last edited by swampy; 04-26-2010 at 02:13 PM. Reason: just cuz
Old 04-26-2010, 04:32 PM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by swampy
go to court, im not sure of the laws there but here if your in a lot you dont need to have a licence to drive. cause its still technicly private property even though its a public lot.

i found this out after some ******* hit my car and didnt have a licence so the cop told me for all he knew he had someone drove him there and he was learning .

then with the burn out, say watever you have to but that can be put on the owners of the lot. if you can get a hold of them and they feel it unnecessary for the ticket then have them write it up and send it to ya.

or just pull the whole im still learning i made a mistake and i will never do it again act
kinda dont work when my friend runs over and says "hes good even thought he doesnt have his license hes been riding since he was 11" cop said "if you would have told me that i would have let you off with only the burnout ticket but the ticket was already in the system so it was to late.